It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sartanic pop princess Katie

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

So be honest with yourself. Are you REALLY immune to this conditioning propaganda? Or have you already started to accept (and EXPECT!) satanic imagery in your media and culture?

Kind of depends on your outlook--"believer", agnostic, atheist, follower of a philosophy/ideology that has no "Satan", etc.

Obviously if one is a believer always on the lookout for threats to their faith and "evil" forces to spiritually defend themselves against, one will find them in something whether a nefarious intention is there or not.

I'm totally with your point, but it doesn't really matter whether the recipient of the message (the "propagandee," if you will), believes in Satan.

What matters is that the people staging these events believe in some supernal daemonic power they both worship and venerate. Because what that means is they likely also believe in the gray-moral world of Crowley, and his "do as thou wilt," creed... which is a philosophy that makes for some very very dangerous practitioners to ignore or turn your back upon.

So even if you're the most atheistic atheist in the book, you should still keep your eyes on these people. Because they believe in a world where might makes right, where dark supernatural forces support their immoral endeavors, and they don't give a rat's ass about cultivating compassion, love, and benevolence in the world.

If you'd be comfortable being alone in a dark alley with someone who believes that creed, so be it. As for me, I'll keep walking in the light.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SleepyOwl

If you think it isn't Satanic--that it's just "theatrical"--explain why so many artists in the pop-culture machine are all using the same imagery, symbolism, and archetypical figures in their music.

All-seeing eye
Baphomet
Illuminati pyramid
etc...

The list goes on and on. And artists across a variety of genres are ALL using the exact same template for this occult imagery. Coincidence? Maybe...

Or maybe like the dozens and dozens of artists throwing up these signs, you're looking at the world with blinders on.

Click that link. Then go read some Vigilant Citizen. If you still think it's all coincidence, so be it. I wish I could believe the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't think Katy Perry is too swift in the intelligence department, and I doubt that she came up with the Satanic themes that seem to be popping up everywhere these days. I would guess that the producers are the ones pushing this crud. Find out who put this stuff together and you'll find your Lucifer-worshipping perp. I was flipping through channels the other night and came across that show 'Hardcore Pawn', and again, I noticed that the 'A' in Pawn is a pyramid with an all seeing eye above it. The letters of 'Pawn' form devil horns on each end and the background is red. Les Gold and family are obviously Satanists, but hey! What ever floats those crooks' boat.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If you play it back in reverse at a slower speed, sartantic messages are definitely being said, check it out.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I can assure you that I do not have blinders on... I'm just not so quick to believe everyone is out to turn my soul black (mostly because I don't believe in Satan). Also, I don't even listen to half the stuff on the radio because I think it's crap anyway. I hate Katy Perry's music in particular...so music is definitely not going to brainwash me any time soon especially with the likes of Miley Cyrus and Justin freaking Beiber. Cheers.
edit on 28-1-2014 by SleepyOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Hail "Sartan", whoever TF that is.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by aarys

This made me lol. Would be a funny parody..
edit on 28-1-2014 by SleepyOwl because: Typoo

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I prefer Sardonic Ritual myself.

Seriously folks. Remember the Satanic Panic of the 1980s? It was disproven, in case after case, over and over.

Ritual satanic abuse does not exist except as paranoiac fantasy.

There is no organized Satanism. The closest you come is the COS which is a bunch of megalomanic atheists milking a bad joke and bilking the masses out of money to buy degrees, priesthoods, etc.

The Illuminati is not Satanic. If it is what we think it is, the "magic" they are using is much much older than the Devil.

Satan is a mythical character.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by aarys

That GI Joe character.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

SleepyOwl

I can assure you that I do not have blinders on... I'm just not so quick to believe everyone is out to turn my soul black (mostly because I don't believe in Satan). Also, I don't even listen to half the stuff on the radio because I think it's crap anyway. I hate Katy Perry's music in particular...so music is definitely not going to brainwash me any time soon especially with the likes of Miley Cyrus and Justin freaking Beiber. Cheers.

I hear and appreciate this. But it doesn't matter if YOU don't believe in Satan. Your belief paradigm is irrelevant to the discussion. It only matters that the people organizing these events believe in Satan.

Because they believe, they're the ones working towards a Satanic agenda, whatever that might entail.

And whether or not you believe alongside them, they're still conditioning you to accept this Satanic symbolism as part of your cultural experience. Symbols have power. They mean something to those who believe in them.

Look at it this way: regardless whether you believe in the Spaghetti Monster of Love and Compassion or the Macaroni Creature of Death and Destruction (or you don't believe in either!), I'm pretty sure you'd still rather live within a society that places its faith and based its culture around the first option.

Ergo, whether or not you believe in Satan, you should still be trying your damnest to fight this agenda from moving forward. Because I don't know too many people who want to live in a culture that venerates the kind of immorality and corruption that Satan represents.
edit on 28-1-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

UnBreakable

Im2keul
Yea, I remember the 70's and 80's (barely) heavy metal was the devil music and Ozzie was the prince of darkness. Creating controversy gets them noticed, look at that Hannah Montana girl, seems like a career booster for some.

It appears the sound in the video does not work? Oh well, she is still nice to look at

edit on 28-1-2014 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

.............and Alice Cooper too.

Definitely, and you may as well add Kiss with all their make up and such.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Seriously, you all need to give this stuff a rest. I seriously believe the music scene does this for the publicity.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I've actually been thinking about this today after seeing JoyCamp on infowars... I haven't been able to decide if Russell Brand is genuine or just another Hollywood shill, but I was wondering if his marriage to Katy Perry ended bc of her alleged ties to the illuminati and all that since he came out with all his worldly ideas shortly after their split. I just don't know what to think... I'm inclined to not believe anything that rich or famous people say since they always have some nefarious agenda.... *shrugs*

I just don't know...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes

SleepyOwl

I hear and appreciate this. But it doesn't matter if YOU don't believe in Satan. Your belief paradigm is irrelevant to the discussion. It only matters that the people organizing these events believe in Satan.

Because they believe, they're the ones working towards a Satanic agenda, whatever that might entail.

And whether or not you believe alongside them, they're still conditioning you to accept this Satanic symbolism as part of your cultural experience. Symbols have power. They mean something to those who believe in them.

Look at it this way: regardless whether you believe in the Spaghetti Monster of Love and Compassion or the Macaroni Creature of Death and Destruction (or you don't believe in either!), I'm pretty sure you'd still rather live within a society that places its faith and based its culture around the first option.

Ergo, whether or not you believe in Satan, you should still be trying your damnest to fight this agenda from moving forward. Because I don't know too many people who want to live in a culture that venerates the kind of immorality and corruption that Satan represents.
edit on 28-1-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

I respect your viewpoint, but I personally don't believe symbols have power. Symbols are symbols, and represent different things depending on who is using them. I don't know what else to say other than let's agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In all honesty this performance struck me as a simple creative depiction of Walpurgis Night. When I saw it I simply thought "cool she's hot and she's read " Faust". Nothing to see here move along.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
She really doesn't have a bad voice, the shock value just don't cut it anymore, so perhaps entertainers, should try talent for a change.
satanism is so seventies.
edit on 073131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Pop starlets really don't even know the meaning of half of the stuff they present-I'd wager a few know symbols, meanings, etc., one being married to a Mason. It's up to their "handlers" or as some may say it as such, to dress and present these ladies. I'd look behind the scenes for Monarch kitten influences. Vigilant Citizen covers these topics and the OP topic as well

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'll bite: what exactly is the Illuminati-sponsored Agenda?

Please provide reputable sources. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am not sure anyone really cares.

This was the decisive word in my choice of religion. The TV show though...not the actual words from the bible.

"Nick: Oh yeah, I like this one. Exodus 21:20-21? "When a man strikes his slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, for the slave is his property."

Source: TV & Cable TV & itsalwayssunny.wikia.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

A bunch of bankers who want all your money...in a nutshell

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join