It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sartanic pop princess Katie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Came across this today on infowars. I know some of these so called pop stars love putting in there songs and music videos bizarre satanic crud, but I think Katie has gone a step to far. The demonic shapes, fire , the outfit, What else can you guys spot.
I try not to expose these worthless deadbeats to my little daughters, but as we all know its hard to avoid it. They talk about them at school, and everywhere else. Hey maybe im being a bit out of touch with the younger generation, What do you guys think.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

One man's Satan is another man's Jesus…

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
They do it so people will talk about it.
Congrats. You lose.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Jefferton
They do it so people will talk about it.
Congrats. You lose.

^ You gonna let him talk to you like that, bro?

(o_O' )

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

My thinking on this is simple.

No matter whether your little one likes listening to Dimmu Borgir, or Katy Perry, a person is capable, if possessed of their own free will, of enjoying music without agreeing with the ideological point of view from which it's lyrics, and the stylistic choices applied to stage shows and music videos, may have come. For instance, I enjoy the music of several bands which to all intents and purposes are satanic (in a rather hilarious, poorly researched kind of a way). I am also a Christian. The reason I enjoy the music they make has nothing to do with the intent behind its creation, and rather more to do with the sensation that the music creates in my spine, the way it shakes my rib cage live, the way that the power in the melody mixes with the hammering bass drum, to create a situation where you become part of the music, your flesh, bone and blood vibrating to the rhythms issuing forth from the stage.

I believe that in all things which stir the soul, God can be found, no matter the intent of the artist. I believe it empowers me as a believer in Christ, that I can enjoy such things in spite of the dark influences which went into their creation, and it is not at all the case that one will automatically become twisted by negative influences. If your little one is soundly confident in their own beliefs and has an intellect of any merit what so ever, she will find herself able to appreciate many things in life, without becoming consumed by them.

The danger in the kind of imagery and influence that you are concerned about, is when a person who has little to no awareness of their own morality and spirituality, decides to absorb these things and amplify them in order to fit into a stereotype. But the same could be said of any modern music nowadays. There is just as little to recommend gangsta rap, as heavy metal, or electronica, trance, dub step, trip hop, to a young person in that regard. I suppose what I am trying to say, is that identity, and possessing ones own, rather than being sublimated in sacrifice to a genre of music or a particular artist, is the key to enjoying music without becoming damaged by its influence over ones life. As long as your child is aware of their own internal mastery over themselves, then they ought not suffer any ill effects.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's just a performance. Hell it's ok at Halloween when you see evil costumes and scary parties. People love that. It is just a form of etertainment. Hell, at least the woman had clothes on, unlike our Miley Cirus and her ever so famous and controversal vid. LOL
edit on 28-1-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Well said! Hell I grew up with heavy metal and people thought that was evil music that affected kids. I turned out alright. If someone is going to be affected negatively, it could be caused by anything not just the music they listen to. Most people are not affected negatively.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

The following song is about the undead (zombies, they have their origin in voodoo, so to speak "satanistic") and was TOP 1 for several months on some chart lists.
May I present to you:

What I want to say with this. People will always be offended by something, especially when it´s about religion. They will look for it and they will find it. See muslims, see christians, see jews (and so on).

But it´s remarkable that so many pop/rnb artists like perry, rhianna, beyonce, jay-z drop these little hint´s in their music.
edit on 28-1-2014 by verschickter because: fixed youtube

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Actually no bro its not so people will talk about it, it's to do with this:

congrats you lose.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yea, I remember the 70's and 80's (barely) heavy metal was the devil music and Ozzie was the prince of darkness. Creating controversy gets them noticed, look at that Hannah Montana girl, seems like a career booster for some.

It appears the sound in the video does not work? Oh well, she is still nice to look at

edit on 28-1-2014 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Definitely see those sartanic messages.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Actually, inoculating youth with subliminal imagery and values via inculcation through "celebrity" figures is a technique first popularized by our old friend Edward Bernays and his now-infamous work Propaganda.

Force-feeding Satantic fads to the masses is an attempt to coerce others to adopt the same value paradigm; or at the very least, accept its open practice from others. Most young impressionable minds, when exposed to this kind of filth, will naturally gravitate towards both the music and the message--or at least form either tolerance or indifference to the satanic symbolism.

So when some people claim they can digest the music without being affected by the message, that's usually untrue. The point of the message isn't necessarily to turn you into some raving satanic junky. But rather, to saturate you with the dark culture until you accept it as the new normal.

First it's "Oh, Satanism... yeah, a lot of rock bands are into that."

Then it's "Oh, Satanism... some rap and pop videos use it for attention."

Then it's *shrug* "My neighbors attend the Satantic church down the street, what's the big deal?"

Then it's "Yeah, our governor's a Satanist... but at least he's not a democrat."

This is all a gradual conditioning process--firstly to recruit and secondly to prepare the masses to accept the open practice of Satanism, so all our heads of state, our CEOs, our "leaders" can openly worship giant owl gods at Bohemian Grove, and the unwashed masses beneath them won't even bat an eye.

And look! OwlGod worship at the Bohemian Grove! And almost no one cares!

Hmmm, the plan seems to be working.

So be honest with yourself. Are you REALLY immune to this conditioning propaganda? Or have you already started to accept (and EXPECT!) satanic imagery in your media and culture?

Because if you're expecting it, if you're accepting it, and if you're not speaking out against it to condemn it as wrong--as no part of a society in which you'd like to live--guess what?

The propagandists have won again, Lews Therin.
edit on 28-1-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Just like they've done with so many other "moral" items in our culture.

Does anyone else remember when the sitcoms would have the "Very Special Episode"? If you remember, then I'll bet you also remember how tame by comparison the topics of those "Very Special Episodes" will seem compared to the regular, everyday content of most family shows on TV today.

Just nudge a little bit more and ...

What new issues will they be training society to accept tomorrow? Mass incarceration of segments of the population for their own good?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Lions and tigers and pentagrams - Oh My!
I don't suppose the title of the song Dark Horse would have anything to do with the dark stage performance huh? A pop star doing something shocking...yeah that's new huh?
Next!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Im2keul
Yea, I remember the 70's and 80's (barely) heavy metal was the devil music and Ozzie was the prince of darkness. Creating controversy gets them noticed, look at that Hannah Montana girl, seems like a career booster for some.

It appears the sound in the video does not work? Oh well, she is still nice to look at

edit on 28-1-2014 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

.............and Alice Cooper too.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So...Satan is real?

oh. hmm

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Exceptional post!

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

So be honest with yourself. Are you REALLY immune to this conditioning propaganda? Or have you already started to accept (and EXPECT!) satanic imagery in your media and culture?

Kind of depends on your outlook--"believer", agnostic, atheist, follower of a philosophy/ideology that has no "Satan", etc.

Obviously if one is a believer always on the lookout for threats to their faith and "evil" forces to spiritually defend themselves against, one will find them in something whether a nefarious intention is there or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I never get the obsession people have with sartan or satan for that matter. They seem to search for it desperately as if proving Satan exists will validate their own relgious beliefs.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I completely agree. Music is one of those things that can be interpreted differently by each person no matter what the artists intentions are. The only exception I can think of is overly sexual lyrics.. With that said, I can understand why the OP wouldn't want his/her kids watching a performance like the Katy Perry one. It was a little dark...but I think she likes shocking people like that. Don't necessarily think she is satanic....just theatrical.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join