It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's device, the size of a blender, puts out more electricity than the Four Corner Power Complex

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
As I was searching the forums, I noticed that hardly anyone gives anyone any ideas on how to support themselves, less how to be prepped when your electricity is cut.

Having no electricity in this fragile society is our very own weakness. How? Can you live without a refrigerator or freezer without your food spoiling? Can you live without the TV? Your computer? Your heater? Your lights? Or ATS? Sometimes on most of these if you know what your doing, however, in the city, they won't last 2 days before going insane.

The design is simple to the point where anyone who so desires to be independent of relying on another to give them electricity.

This design is portable. Easy to pick-up and leave as long as you have something to give it juice.

This design uses what is call the ERE, Electro-Radiant Event, to make electricity. This electricity goes by another name, "Cold Electricity." Harmless if you want to have your fingers frozen, able to use anything as a conductor. For those who are not familiar to the basics of electricity, Rubber stops Electricity today, the cold kind runs over it like nothing.

The official name given is Nikola Tesla’s Ionised-Air Electrical Generator.

How much can it put out? 12,000,000 volt waves. That is enough to get anyone by, however, there's a catch. Because of the ERE, it produces Alpha and Beta particle radiation. Beta is just electricity, however, Alpha is the concern any inventor should be cautious on. When working with such a device, be sure to have your entire body covered.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and have a good day.
edit on 28-1-2014 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

How much can it put out? 12,000,000 volt waves.

What are volt waves?

Beta is just electricity
No.

Alpha is the concern any inventor should be cautious on.
Not really. Alpha radiation cannot even penetrate your skin.

So. Have you built yours yet?
edit on 1/28/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
(Working busily with tongue sticking out...)

Where do I wedge this flux capacitor? 1.21 Gigawatts! Just need to get the airflow through the device to an even 88 miles an hour... man my head hurts. Stupid bathtub... damn Libyans...
edit on 28-1-2014 by madmac5150 because: Will too much Vitamin D give you the Solar winds?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

FreedomCommander
This design is portable. Easy to pick-up and leave as long as you have something to give it juice.

What is the input? How much "juice" is needed or rather, VAC or VDC does it need?

How much can it put out? 12,000,000 volt waves. That is enough to get anyone by, however, there's a catch..

I believe this has been asked above....what are "volt waves"? What is the unit and how do we know that 12 million of them is going to be "enough"?

I am curious on this...

ETA: I am more curious as to why a Tesla device would utilize DC, rather than that which Tesla helped create, being AC.
edit on 28-1-2014 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The problem with this theory is energy output, not enough amp load to be useful. This design was to be driven by the wavepaterns of the wireless energy 'generator' and without this source of energy, has no real use other than glowing light. Tesla was a marvel, too bad big Tom was afraid of his mind, imagine him with funding and support, what he could have done, but we are nowhere near ready for wireless energy, too many variables....

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I agree with phage's comments.

So have you built one?

edit on 28-1-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Phage

How much can it put out? 12,000,000 volt waves.

What are volt waves?
That claim, like the drawings, are plagiarized, but it appears the original author who's explanation is somewhat incoherent may be talking about electron volts which is not the same as volts:

free-energy-info.com...

WARNING: Tesla accidentally discovered that electric spark discharges in air, ignite and burn atmospheric oxygen and nitrogen, producing 12,000,000 volt waves. The oxygen and nitrogen, both below atomic number 19 are thereby transmuted into alpha and beta charges (stripped helium nuclei with +2 charge each, and electrons with -1 charges each) by the powerful radiation produced, having a voltage potential of 12 Mev. This is almost three times the Mev level of gamma radiation emitted by radium, it may well be the reason why Tesla did not publicise the device shown above, and should you decide to experiment with it, please be aware of the potential hazard of this radiation.
For those who don't understand this stuff, don't worry, neither does the author, but volts and electron-volts are not even measuring the same thing. The former measures voltage and the latter measures energy.

The interesting part to me is the author even says the output may not be over-unity:

On the surface, this system would appear to be less than 100% efficient, in that the amount of power applied to the device to make it operate should be less that the amount of power drawn from it to drive useful loads. I am not sure that this is necessarily so.
I take that to mean that he hasn't built one either, but it's clear that it needs a power source according to that description so I have no idea why the OP is talking about devices that can be used when the electricity goes out. This contraption still needs input to do whatever it does. I've seen other people who developed Tesla devices in their basement develop a nasty cough and probably lung problems because high voltages can produce ozone which can damage your lungs when inhaled in excessive amounts.

Tesla coil

High-energy discharges create thicker discharges with fewer branches, are pale and luminous, almost white, and are much longer than low-energy discharges, because of increased ionisation. A strong smell of ozone and nitrogen oxides will occur in the area.
That's a different device but it also has high energy sparks and that's what generates the ozone.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

But there is no radiation worth mentioning dissapated during this event. this was the destruction of the elements in the air by sparatic energy.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

teslahowitzer

But there is no radiation worth mentioning dissapated during this event. this was the destruction of the elements in the air by sparatic energy.
If you read the original source, for some reason freedomcommander didn't plagiarize the claim about UV radiation which is probably true. This is why arc welders wear goggles to protect their eyes from UV radiation, because electric arcs can produce UV radiation, but I'd be very surprised if it's emitting alpha particles like freedomcommander claims. With no source provided in the OP, it's hard to understand where freedomcommander got such an idea about alpha particle radiation.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

This is why arc welders wear goggles to protect their eyes from UV radiation, because electric arcs can produce UV radiation, but I'd be very surprised if it's emitting alpha particles like freedomcommander claims.

I fried my eyeballs when I was in 6th grade. Fooling around with a carbon arc I made with the cores of a couple of dry cell batteries. Lucky I didn't burn the house down I guess.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Agreed, I have used all types of welders, my favorite is the new miller mig unit with the argon. Basically a welder is an controlled electrical short, with argon, it creates a great enviornment for this process, but for transfer or use of electrical loads, this is not what you want of heat and contact deformation. like running 100 amps thru a 20 amp switch, one and done, like arc flash, creates some interesting film for youtube, but an unsafe enviorment even for a few seconds, and that ends the life of the device.....

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
bet an oil company will buy up the patent and put it in an fridge....as so many sustitudes for oil...

and you are not allowed to yuse it cause of savaty problems...hihi
edit on 28-1-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

ressiv
bet an oil company will buy up the patent and put it in an fridge

Why would they do that when it does nothing out of the ordinary?

Still waiting to see what a "volt wave" actually is....
edit on 28-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

cause they are thinking of the future aswell....till the moment the oil-wells are empty and no money is to be made..... they will have an monopoly on such kind of devices...

shell for instense ...is now testing an engine in an car to drive on 1Lir gas from amsterdam to parish...
you really believe that that engine is gonne up the market???????
hell no....
thats the reason oil companies are investing millions in alternatives.... just to save the patents
thats how marketing works these day's

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

ressiv
they will have an monopoly on such kind of devices...

So they will have a monopoly on a device that does nothing.....

shell for instense ...is now testing an engine in an car to drive on 1Lir gas from amsterdam to parish...
you really believe that that engine is gonne up the market???????

You mean the Eco-marathon en.wikipedia.org...

The vehicles are highly specialized and optimized for the event and are not intended for everyday use.

have you seen the cars in it?
www.google.com.au...:en-US
fficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=m3jnUrvSG cb1lAWpiYHwCA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=910
edit on 28-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Phage
I fried my eyeballs when I was in 6th grade. Fooling around with a carbon arc I made with the cores of a couple of dry cell batteries. Lucky I didn't burn the house down I guess.
Hopefully the eyeball frying was just temporary.

My first experiment with an electric arc was a little scary. I think around age 7, I pulled a lamp plug slightly out of the wall socket so I could see the metal conductors while the lamp was still on. I took a stainless steel knife from the dinner table, and shorted the two conductors to see what would happen. I guess I expected to see a tiny little spark, but it made a bright arc that took a chunk out of the knife (and one of the conductors in the plug). Amazingly, I think the arc was so short-lived that it didn't even blow the circuit breaker (I think I got scared and dropped the knife), but I had to get rid of the knife because I didn't want my parents asking me why there was a chunk missing from it. They weren't big fans of my experiments.

It wasn't until I was 24 that I got a real arc welder and learned how to weld, but welding often made me think of that "experiment" with the kitchen knife.

teslahowitzer
Agreed, I have used all types of welders, my favorite is the new miller mig unit with the argon.
I only used the one I bought so you know a lot more about the other types than me, but I know I didn't want to look at the arc without that mask.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

As far as I can tell my eyes recovered but it really hurt for a day or so.

Heh, as part of that same experiment I burned a couple of dings into the chrome ring around my bathroom sink. I was sure I was going to get busted big time but never heard about it. My eldest brother lives in that house now. Marks are still there.

Fun with electrons. Or were they beta rays?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

correct! :-)
issue is the technology they are using for it.....that will be restricted....and the sponsor will have the patents...
engines that are build now are restricted to consume an minium of fuel....thought the technoly is alreaddy there to consume less...
giving that tech free will hurt the oil maffia and gov. taxes to hard... example 1 liter benzine cost here 1.70 euro....1.20 of it are taxes

any idee wat happend if you drive 200 km on 1 liter gas?????

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Phage
Fun with electrons. Or were they beta rays?
I think they guy who discovered them wrote something like "I think beta rays might be electrons", but I'm not sure if "radiation" is the most correct term to apply to electrons in an arc, since they seem to be strongly compelled to go in a certain direction (the path you see in the arc). I think of radiation as something that tends to "radiate", which description doesn't seem to fit a focused arc very well. In other words, when using an arc welder I worried about UV radiation, but I never worried about stray electrons (or beta rays) hitting me. I think I could see where the vast majority of them were going from the visible trails left in their wake.

edit on 28-1-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

ressiv
any idee wat happend if you drive 200 km on 1 liter gas?????

You would get run over by a normal car!

The top performing vehicles are specially designed for high efficiency. Some vehicles use a coast/burn technique whereby they briefly accelerate from 10 to 20 mph (from 16 to 32 km/h) and then switch the engine off and coast for approximately 2 minutes until the speed drops back down to 10 mph (16 km/h). This process is repeated resulting in average speed of 15 mph for the course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join