It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poster but I've lingered around for a while but now I need your help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by monsterdeadish

As said before cover your A$$, Accounts, social security. Anyone who has worked for this type of work really doesn't have much to worry about if you whistle blow. They can't outright kill, or make you disappear because that will draw attention to you. They can how ever ruin your life through other means. For instance all your wealth accumulated over the years, gone. Private and personal information, it's the worlds now and good luck getting help. The best thing you can do if this is true is make what ever claims you have public to as many sources as possible and protect your assets. There will be those on here that will claim they will kill you with some science fiction microwave on crack. Not the case how ever, they're out to make you look unreliable not dead.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
reply to post by Komodo

We have to really admire the fortitude of the OP here. That says a lot about his character. But by warning him to think through all the consequences...long term...that maybe he didnt think about...is our duty as a FORUM-whole...to advise him. And wish him well.

He is showing a lot of dedication and courage here. And that is admirable.

yes..

as the ancient text states .."to wage a war, one must have alot of advisors." the bigger the war, the more advisors needed.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
hi, i'm a complete newb.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Welcome.
I do not have much to lose so based on that logic, I have much win.
Well I wouldn't mind losing the debt on my house. That is a good loss lol

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by monsterdeadish

Is anything you say or do going to end the corruption? If it is absolution you want, the fact it bothers you and you want to do something is great, but at what cost? I would think long and hard about how you decide to handle this.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
New employment found!
Next step is to contact a friend in a government agency that I interned with who has a lot of connections and sound conscience.

I will do my best to keep everyone updated and THANK YOU to everyone on here who helped.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have the same type of situation going on at my workplace. Don't have the guts to expose issues going on, because I am afraid of losing my job. Good luck

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Welcome!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join