It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relaxation Meditation, An eye is watching me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yesterday afternoon i had the most bizarre relaxation session.

I wasn't really meditating just vegging out on the bed, i saw the usual light geometry and cloudy purples, greens and a cloudy yellow ring, im laying there and suddenly i received a sharp zap in the center of my left foot, i started thinking i wonder if i turn around and put my head where my foot is, so i flip over realizing my head is now facing north and wondering if this is significant.

I'm laying there in my meditation stance, i lay on my back, left leg straight, right leg bent with my right foot touching the inside of my left knee (aboriginal standing pose), i have my elbows on the bed, elbows bent with hands held up and open as if holding spheres in each one, i imagine the sun and moon when i do this and myself representing Earth.

So im laying there just looking around thinking about what i was seeing in the cloudy visuals, then i suddenly felt a pressure pointed in my chest, it wasn't hurting too much, so i thought hmm maybe my heart chakra is activating.

The pressure stopped and im looking around watching the pretty patterns, then i looked to my left and oh my gosh i saw an eye looking at me, it appeared to be in a dirt or mud wall, it blended in pretty good too.

It was a right eye, easy to tell because of the shape of eyelid witch blended in with the background.

I started calling out in my mind for my guides saying "oh my gosh someone is watching me, someone is watching me" feeling brave i looked back at the eye, it was looking around as if it were a giant looking in a house window.

it looked at me then slowly backed away, i don't know what made me follow it but im glad i did.

i followed it through this swirly brown tunnel opening up into clouds broken by blue sky, i saw the eye up head and kept on following , going through cloud, blue sky, cloud, we seemed to be going up up up and then it curved going downwards, again cloud, sky, cloud.

Then in the distance i saw a round shape in the sky, im thinking what is that, is that a planet?

The eye kept on going so i followed, as i got closer to the sphere in the sky and still trying to figure out what this was all about, i saw a black gash or a black island on it. by this time the eye had gone and i was alone, i went in closer and closer not really understanding what i was seeing, then it all turned dark brown and i was back in my usual visual of cloudy geometry, i heard a man say "Its worse than we thought". There was no sign of the eye anywhere.

im laying there guessing ideas about the eye when i thought to myself "was that the eye of Horus or Ra ?" again i heard a male voice say "don't bring him into this".

I then had images of ghostly humans with gold crowns, they kept moving so much it was difficult to count them, seemed at least seven id say, just floating all about, there was one sitting on a throne he seemed to be moaning, then he slumped back and turned into a skeleton.

Has anyone any ideas of what this was all about? im clueless, maybe i saw another planet, maybe i saw earth in the past or future, whatever it was, it is so bizarre and really weird, as to why the eye appeared to me or showed me this im stumped.

sorry about any typos or the way its set out, its the best i could do.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I like the eye. It is usually a female eye. When I close my eyes at night I see the side of a face sometimes. It may be something from memory but the eye is very defined. The face is not familiar at all to me either.

Why can't I have normal guy dreams instead of seeing eyes. Actually I am not asleep yet, and I am able to see things I have seen in my past so it could be something like this that I am experiencing. I usually can identify anyone or anything I am seeing though. It is almost like these visions are someone else's visions. But who's are they?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

When you see the eye, do you talk to it and if so does it have a voice or does it only show you things?
This was the first time ive seen it, do you think it will show up again for me?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Whateva69
reply to post by rickymouse

When you see the eye, do you talk to it and if so does it have a voice or does it only show you things?
This was the first time ive seen it, do you think it will show up again for me?

Love and harmony
Whateva

I seem to be able to put myself into a meditation state almost instantly. This does work better if there is less electrical stuff running in the area. The basement works good, and when the wood stove is on at night, the furnace is not running. The furnace distracts me.

I have tried many times to analyze what I see in these visions. I have no clue who these people are that I am seeing. Nobody I really know. There are more eyes than just one, like they belong to different beings. Most are human like but sometimes some are animal like. I do not know what causes this. Sometimes I close my eyes and can see something like a movie running, usually in a family setting.

I'm not going to let this drive me nuts though, I have no clue what causes this dreamlike state and I don't really believe it is anything important. The fact that I get answers to questions I ask during this is very important to me though. The answers are always right. I never knew I knew so much about these things....I think it is collective consciousness myself.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I like meditation just as much as the next person, did you know
if you are relaxed enough, you enter sleep paralysis, basically
your body is thinking it wants to sleep. And then
the dream state visuals occur, most people might think
of it as enlightenment, but actuality, its dream yoga.

You can also achieve lucid dream state, I love especially.
If anyone familiar with this, you know what i mean.

Relaxation is the key for dream yoga/sleep para/
astral projection/obe/ its all the same lols..... I experienced
most of it.

Now the fun part is, remembering exactly how the
relaxation felt like.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Greetings- May I add some obs from a "common passerby" ? As I saw the "Eye" that means 'to show You so You too can 'see'.

(As I'm typing this I'm listening to a broadcast of a channel of both the EloHim and Ra Groups.. So this may take on a "Life" of "it's" own... Horus was mentioned just a few minutes ago and about Mother Earth's evolution via the Chakras..)

The image at the end, the "island" pic.. That too 'looks' like an Eye, this is based on the images shown.. Did You notice and 'energy feelings' anywhere in Your 'body'? anytime? before, during, after?

I'll return to see what You (the "other Me") thinks about My eye theory..

Again I apologize for not giving You My undivided attention on My response.. I got on My computer after doing My a.m. "Meds" (meditation) and tried to "multi-task" because One of My Weimaraners is 'attuned' and Her howling broke Me out and I tried to listen to "channeling" and then "taking the trip w/You" When I read the part of Your 'journey' dealing with You writing about Horus the channeling was talking about ancient Egypt.... Now if this were simultaneous I'd be surprised but ready to be BLOWN AWAY? This is a RECORDING!

I guess it is "true" "Coincidences happen for a reason"
Thanks for that!!! Beautiful!

namaste

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

LewisStulePhD
reply to post by Whateva69

Did You notice and 'energy feelings' anywhere in Your 'body'? anytime? before, during, after?

Yes, i seem to be able to manipulate the energy and flow it through my body, i draw in through my hands and move the energy up through my body core out of my head, arcing it outside my body and bringing it back up through my feet.

during this relaxation there was another source (a source i wasn't collecting) of energy directed at the center of my left foot,
then when i turned around, i felt another energy directed at my heart chakra.

I'll return to see what You (the "other Me") thinks about My eye theory..

Again I apologize for not giving You My undivided attention on My response.. I got on My computer after doing My a.m. "Meds" (meditation) and tried to "multi-task" because One of My Weimaraners is 'attuned' and Her howling broke Me out and I tried to listen to "channeling" and then "taking the trip w/You" When I read the part of Your 'journey' dealing with You writing about Horus the channeling was talking about ancient Egypt.... Now if this were simultaneous I'd be surprised but ready to be BLOWN AWAY? This is a RECORDING!

oh wow i love the Weimaraners
and your right, later on one of my spirit guides did ask me to research Egyptians, in particular the Anunnaki, so ive spent most of yesterday reading and watching, i especially enjoyed a man called Zechariah Sitchin. i found it ironic i saw a planet and again when i saw the seven ghosts with gold crowns, apparently there are seven gods/kings.

I guess it is "true" "Coincidences happen for a reason"
Thanks for that!!! Beautiful!

namaste

your welcome, a lot of weird things happen to me, its pretty cool

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 28/1/14 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

oops i forgot to mention your theory on the eye belonging to the Earth Goddess, you could be right, i do speak to her all of the time, i never ask anything from her, although i do ask her to spread empathy into all living things that come in contact with her.

The walls being brown and made of dirt or mud does fit with the eye belonging to the Goddess of the Earth.

i do love her very much.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ive just been watching this video and found this image interesting seems similar to what i saw, this is Mars.

youtube vid link

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 28/1/14 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
the eye belongs is a horrible turtle called Albert.. the Illuminati aliens call him alby. the Illuminati aliens had to close off my heart charkra before Alby would take me to show me the Tall whites planet that the Illuminant cracked.

the turtle is evil and hates me.

top topics

join