It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witchcraft at the Grammys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think katy perry and the rest of the bs music industry should be burned and or off with their heads! Then the lord of darkness has his minions by his side forever and everybody is happy

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I don't know anything about the illuminati, to be honest, I have no understanding of it at all. I don't even follow the forum or threads which discusses it here. I just happened to be talking to my friend this morning, who pointed it out to me and she said it made her (even though she is pagan herself) feel uncomfortable. I watched the video of it, and it made me feel uncomfortable as well.

I should have been clear in my first post, that my reasoning for starting this thread was to see what other people thought/ felt from the video too.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Well, I guess I'm ignorant, because I didn't see it. It didn't make me uncomfortable. I Thought it was a neat production.

But hell, let's face it, we don't know her reasoning behind it. For all we know, she could have been "mocking" what people "think" goes on at bohemian grove, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by Taissa

I just knew someone would be claiming satanic ritual,illuminati bs or witchcraft.

You people are predictable.
I knew i would see this thread.

LOL

I said exactly the same to my girlfriend !! This happens every year. The Grammys and the Illuminati connections.

It was entertainment. Not that great but entertainment just the same. Just watched parts of it and then switched to see Sherlock - Season three - Episode 2 - which was sooooooo much better !!!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by Taissa

I puke in mouth my a little admitting this,but I saw the grammies at a friend's last night and as soon as i saw this....I just knew someone would be claiming satanic ritual,illuminati bs or withcraft.

You people? I'm not sure what you mean by this? I'm just a regular person looking at something. Okay, whatever. This is why I don't come to ATS anymore. You can't discuss anything here without being under attack. I cannot deal with immaturity like this. I'm done. There's another forum I found where I can discuss things like adults, rather than be attacked all of the time. Mods, just close the thread. Jeez.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sex sells, the occult sells.
She said on the red carpet during the pre-show, that her mom would likely be praying after her production, because there would be magic. She was raised in a religious family, I think her father is/was a priest or pastor, or something.

It was well done. I enjoyed her act more than some of the others.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Oh, Taissa,

you shouldn't take it personally.

It's just that every grammy show has some weird occult connection. I don't think that the remarks are made at you personally, it's just that some people see connections, every time, year after year, with the Illuminati, the Occult or some other form of dark nefarious plot behind what is merely entertainment.

Just my opinion though.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There is an excellent website thats sole purpose seems to be to expose how the illuminati use the media. It explores the symbolism in the performers videos, photos, interviews. It also explores the history of MK Ultra and Monarch programming. If you are interested in the topic, it would be a good place to start.

Here you go: Vigilant Citizen

The Illuminati are the 13 historic and inbred bloodlines that are the supposed "shadow government". They are the ones that have secret meetings (such as the Bilderberg group) and decide the fate of the world. Evidence suggests they are a satanic organization. I've researched it on my own, and I am personally convinced they are working for some dark force. I've become very selective about what I will watch/read when it comes to the mainstream media.
edit on 27-1-2014 by raedar because: This response was intended for the OP, I quoted the wrong one. Derp.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"...so I sold my soul to the devil"

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Interviewer appears to have upside down crucifix earrings. Weird.

But no, nothing to see here, move along

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If anyone bullies anyone on ATS, then they can answer to me.

I couldn't stand it growing up, I couldn't stand in the military, I won't stand for in in my current position, and I will not tolerate it on ATS.

I know I'm just a humble member, but my god! I am sickened by people offering an opinion and instead of refuting the facts, they attack the person.

The OP has an opinion. One, I don't agree with. But big deal! Refute the facts and not the poster! I'm seeing so much of this kaka here lately.

God forbid, I offer an opinion that you fine folks disagree with! Sheesh!

Okay, rant over.

OP? In my humble opinion, Hollywood play acts at any number of things, including Christianity. They hope to garner press by doing things outside of the mainstream. Remember Spears and Madonna kissing a few years ago? I'd attribute that "act" as something similar.

Then again, this is just my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don't think any party on this thread is really versed in the occult.

Judaic belief is that our universe is affected by our consciousness. We can transmute the world into heaven or hell with just a thought (a collective thought). Helel is the part of our consciousness that wants this world to remain separate from itself. These performances in terms of how they should be judged is by the virtue of the morals they teach. What does this one teach us?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Taissa

DrumsRfun
reply to post by Taissa

I puke in mouth my a little admitting this,but I saw the grammies at a friend's last night and as soon as i saw this....I just knew someone would be claiming satanic ritual,illuminati bs or withcraft.

You people? I'm not sure what you mean by this? I'm just a regular person looking at something. Okay, whatever. This is why I don't come to ATS anymore. You can't discuss anything here without being under attack. I cannot deal with immaturity like this. I'm done. There's another forum I found where I can discuss things like adults, rather than be attacked all of the time. Mods, just close the thread. Jeez.

I know how you feel. ATS is infested with egomaniacs. I like to hear the other site you found. I got another good 1 for u. Ill give u a pm

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

beezzer
If anyone bullies anyone on ATS, then they can answer to me.

I couldn't stand it growing up, I couldn't stand in the military, I won't stand for in in my current position, and I will not tolerate it on ATS.

I know I'm just a humble member, but my god! I am sickened by people offering an opinion and instead of refuting the facts, they attack the person.

The OP has an opinion. One, I don't agree with. But big deal! Refute the facts and not the poster! I'm seeing so much of this kaka here lately.

God forbid, I offer an opinion that you fine folks disagree with! Sheesh!

Okay, rant over.

OP? In my humble opinion, Hollywood play acts at any number of things, including Christianity. They hope to garner press by doing things outside of the mainstream. Remember Spears and Madonna kissing a few years ago? I'd attribute that "act" as something similar.

Then again, this is just my humble opinion.

Great post. I'm with you, tired of all the immature know-it-all posts that attack members. People who post like that do not look cool, they just appear to be about 10 years old. ATS needs a higher standard.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Well I am kind of bias because I like Katy Perry, but come on man have you ever heard of quote mining?

The phrase "I sold my soul to the devil" has been used by so many people for so many things. Hell, I have had friends say this for simply getting a job at a big company.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I hear you. I'm not so dismissive and I think time will tell with her. It's easy to overlook the comment until combined with her current work- the video with baphomet, the symbolism of monarch programming and handlers...

It all seemed far-fetched to me until I researched it more. All the top music icons seem to have some element of the illuminati in their videos, songs or photos.

The website vigilant citizen is a good place to research the topic if interested.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by Taissa

edit on 27-1-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

You people? ... You people?! ... YOU PEOPLE!!

Gosh, you do know that's racist ... right?

So, predictable this would pop up in a thread eventually.

Now, can we address the point?

I don't know if they're brazen enough to actually perform anything out in the open. I really doubt it. I think it's simply intended to be a performance. However, I think it speaks volumes how far down the pipe we've gone that things like this can be so detailed and be performed openly on primetime like this as part of a musical performance.

Certainly, it makes me think twice as a parent, and makes me renew my determination to know what my son will be listening to and watching.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i kissed a girl and i liked it to katy

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I liked it. But of course I would. The whole style and feel of it was very Evanescence.

Rife with occult symbolism it was...

But open your eyes and look around! It's already everywhere.

CdT

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibraltarego

that is waaaay too deep for people not familiar with the occult.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join