It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Report from the late 70's-Massachusetts-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Somehow I stumbled across this you tube video describing a UFO sighting in the Taunton/Raynham area of Massachusetts however the video focuses on The Bridgewater Triangle. I really don't subscribe to anything related to the Bridgewater Triangle lore but the UFO story is most intriguing..

I fondly remember listening to both of these gentlemen growing up so that is why I may be giving them a bit more credit than your average Joe.

Link to Clip

It's interesting to say the least

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
A lot of strange things happen in that area. Pukwudgies, ghosts, ufo's, bigfoot-like creatures...

A friend of mine actually wrote several books about the "Bridgewater Triangle".

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is especially interesting to me as Massachusettes is a neighborig State.
I have embedded your vid for you.

edit on 27-1-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
S & F for very personal reason. Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Much appreciated...I know many folks from that area of Massachusetts and nobody is familiar with the reported strangeness. I'm not buying any of it but the UFO story was of interest..thanks again

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Link to Rocky Point

Has nothing to do with the original post but not sure if you have ever seen this little documentary on Rocky Point Amusement Park....

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Ahhhh, senior class trip.

I do as well. Besides the friend who wrote the books I mentioned, none of my other friends know of the stories. Some of which grew up in that area. But then again, there is a rather famous supposed paranormal location not far from me that I never knew about until I was in my mid 20's or so. The stories go back 30+ years.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I remember Rocky Point very well from my youth. Thanks for sharing the vid and the memories.

top topics

join