It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kechari mudra achieved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
. i noticed here awhile back there were people interested in kechari mudra. a lot of yogis say it isn't important(though its extremely important at solving the block caused by the intersecting side nadis at the medulla) a few days ago i acheieved kechari mudra after trying for nearly 6 months. the effects are very obvious and i feel it changing me already. the armita taste nice as well. i still feel hunger and thirst at time and i will let everyone know if i become immortal in the next couple weeks(im not expecting it)

tinypic.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you become immortal, you will have many stars on ATS by 2175! Awesome.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LOL so you can pick your nose with your tongue from the inside.

Im kidding

Do you practice yoga as well, or is this your only spiritually uplifting exorcize?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I know this may be a silly question, but how will you know whether or not you have become immortal?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Does it become difficult to breathe at any time? It seems like the tongue would get in the way of air reaching the trachea.

Also, did you have to do any snipping?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Explain a bit about the process plz
what would you recommend as good resources to study more about it? Online or books.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i practice kriya yoga, true kriya doesnt begin until the tongue is rolled upwards. i dont plan on becoming immortal, but it is mentioned in ancient texts as a side effects of kechari. it was quite depressing trying to get my tongue back there. it seemed like it was impossible. but with many kriya breaths and lots of emotion it happened automatically. now i can do it with my finger and it'll hold the mudra til i take it out. for all the kriya yogis or even hatha yogis dont give up. it is avery important mudra. the knot at manipura and anatha can slowly be worked through but the medulla/ajna lock can not be removed in a timely fashion without kecahri

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

biggmoneyme
i practice kriya yoga, true kriya doesnt begin until the tongue is rolled upwards. i dont plan on becoming immortal, but it is mentioned in ancient texts as a side effects of kechari. it was quite depressing trying to get my tongue back there. it seemed like it was impossible. but with many kriya breaths and lots of emotion it happened automatically. now i can do it with my finger and it'll hold the mudra til i take it out. for all the kriya yogis or even hatha yogis dont give up. it is avery important mudra. the knot at manipura and anatha can slowly be worked through but the medulla/ajna lock can not be removed in a timely fashion without kecahri

They way i understand it, it requires exercising your whole nerve system to reach a god like level up spiritual uplifting.

I'm no expert, just interested in things like this and the pineal gland chakaras etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
it is not difficult to breath in kechari. whenever you can touch the uvula with your tongue know you are getting close. the effects of kechari during practices in very noticeable. what seems to be burning your nervous system up in partial kechari or no kechari(tongue touching the top of the soft palate) is nothing in full kechari. intense energies are easily handled is what im implying. the mind becomes very still just by kechari alone. it is also easier to get one's energies out of sense organs and back into the spine. the sushuma feels more complete from the top of my chest to the top of my head( the line feels more solid, more easily traceable while in coherent states.) for me i can feel the sushuma is very straight all the way up until the heart area the knot is still present there but above becomes straight again. the higher kriyas are for eliminating the heart block but im going to hold off on that for a while, continuing to just gradually slay away at it. save the big guns for when i feel more matured into kecahri

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

yes this is very much true. i have talked to guys who have had their whole frenulums removed and still can not practice kechari. it's one's nervous system that determines when kechari is possible . it is a very impactful mudra, you will know the first time you enter it. i felt as if the a million suns were in the center of my head. it gave me a feeling of being drunk that lingered on for nearly two days. once begining yoga i always had this feeling of something developing in me. id call it as like a pillar of peace, kechari strengthens that pillar in a very big way

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

biggmoneyme

once begining yoga i always had this feeling of something developing in me. id call it as like a pillar of peace, kechari strengthens that pillar in a very big way

Would you say its aligning your chakras?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

i feel the chakras are aligned already. the sit in the spine. though they are only acivated by the two side nadis for people not practising sadhana. for the yogi( especially the kriya yogi) the central channel is cleared and the kundalini energy is allowed to travel up this central channel. chakras are intensified by this and you begin to see yourself as a more complete person. you will begin to experience life in a more complete way. we can say it aligns chakras if we want. you will feel more aligned thats for sure. but i dont believe chakras are changing exact locations. a chakra exist within time and space- it is just subtle

edits
that pillar is defiantly the central channel though

i did snip at first. i was introduced to kechari by yogani from AYP.com and he recommend i snip. also the hatha pradipika gives instructions on how to snip. personally after learning the orginal kriyas and how lahrir insisted you not snip i quit snipping. i never found snipping to help me. maybe when i became ready kechair that fact that i had already snipped made it easier for me to get in. but as in snip a little bit and get a little farther back..no. if one is sincere with their kriya practises (daily practices) and have emotion towards gaining kechari( and i believe that to be natural;it is union-yoga) they will eventually succeed. it may take some a decade and it may take others a year. its the marking of a major transition, a transition that has already occurred. i was becoming kechari before i ever knew about it , much less performed it.
edit on 27-1-2014 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

have you also done bellows breathing to mix the lower nectar with air in the stomach?

If you don't mix the amrita with the soma you will be stalled out in your practice of the nectar cycle.

KPB

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

yes i do, not for those reasons though. i started just doing basic yoga and that was something i did. i have kept it in my daily practises since picking up kriya

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Does the tongue have to be rolled back? I've heard that just keeping the tongue in contact with the palate, creates the micro-cosmic orbit. The micro-cosmic orbit is a torus shaped field of energy that surrounds the body. It becomes much stronger during meditation etc..

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

But can you feel the amrita mix with the soma?

Does your kids practice also teach how to redirect rotas in the silent center adjacent to the Dan tien and svadistana? That is actually the foundation of the three part nectar cycle.

dang android auto correctccan't handle sans kit Sorry.

edit on 27-1-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

the truth is that you can accomplish the same results with no hay ha at all...that in fact you are creating the true spiritual organ in your brain via another mechanism that is undocumented. But yes tongue tip touching the spot between the soft and hard palette is a good HAHA practice.

frankly ke charity mudra is controversial.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Oannes

the truth is that you can accomplish the same results with no hay ha at all...that in fact you are creating the true spiritual organ in your brain via another mechanism that is undocumented. But yes tongue tip touching the spot between the soft and hard palette is a good HAHA practice.

frankly ke charity mudra is controversial.

i feel and taste the nectar. it goes down body gradually and only partially merges with spine. the rest combines with what is already happening in the gi tract. that part if fuzzy but i do have the sensation something is happening. kechari maybe controversial amongst taoist and those who can't perform it. but if you do it you will see. folklore is just folklore until it becomes real for you. this isnt so much about intellecutally understanding anything for me

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

oh I'm not being critical. Just like to trade notes.

congratulations on your notable accomplishment!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

i dont practice the orbit though i have heard of it. speaking from doing deep spinal breathing kriyas and other hatha yoga techniques i can see it does make the energy much more bearable. Simply putting the tongue on the soft palate does have an effect, though not even a fraction of what kecharidoes. what would burn me up in no kechari and partial kechari is barely noticeable in full kechari. i don't think you'll be able to acheieve the breathless state without kechari

new topics

top topics

join