It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gov. Orders $1 Billion Worth Of "FEMA Coffins"? New Report from January 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
reply to post by nixie_nox

Agreed, we're supposed to have a couple here in Alaska -- and I can tell you that my own eyes have seen the supposed locations of at least two of these "camps".

Just woods, no camps.

I admire anyone who lives in Alaska. Can you take your weather back though? Please?

Look, I had a close relative work on the Japanese redress project. So I am very familiar (more than almost everyone this board) about this country's history of sticking people into camps.

What I don't get is why people think that a preparedness agency, wants to round up the taxpayer base and kill them.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

"FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for. "

debunking FEMA camps

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
yeh this wont end good i suspect they will fight the citizens now

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't care about the coffins persay I will take a keen interest in determining who is to be in them. Perhaps how anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Looks like Roosevelt started it, thanks

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
John F Kennedy - 1962

•Signed: February 2, 1962
•Federal Register page and date: 27 FR 1065, February 6, 1962
•Revokes: EO 10194, December 19, 1950
by Richard S. Nixon
•Superseded by: EO 11612, July 26, 1971

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There's no smoke without fire (Apart from 9/11)

So does Obama's 'Prolonged Detention' fall into the FEMA Camp theory?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Or?!!!

CAMP FEMA! Fact or Fiction Here are the FACTS!

You have to admit there is something going on!

edit on 3/2/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

stevcolx
CAMP FEMA! Fact or Fiction Here are the FACTS!

Very true, a video that does not exist has all the facts on the non existent FEMA camps!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

We don't know they are non existent. We don't know either way. But what if they do exist? For a Government and it's Rogue agencies killing people left right and center in the name of resource grabbing and drug smuggling like the CIA anything is possible. If they are prepared to kill their own citizens just to blame it on someone else like 9/11 to get into the Persian Gulf and rape the countries of their resources then there is no telling how far they will go!

Can u trust the Mainstream Media? Can u trust Obama and his Government? They kill for Money and Power! They do not kill for Freedom!

Will you trust them for your life and your family's lives?

www.youtube.com...

And sorry for the videos. They seem to not load after I watched them!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I just googled the patent number and it brought me to several sites. This one seemed to be the most informative. They are grave vaults, and in the patent description it explains they can be used for cremation as well, which I believe was just a ploy to get investors involved.

www.metabunk.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join