It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you vote as ET Ambassador?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I love MK as he is my choice. He just makes sense and yet is forced to have to keep repeating the same intelligence over and again. This video was just what I needed tonight, he is awesome and I resonate with his being.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'd say the membership of ATS should be the Ambassador(s), who else on the planet has as much info/speculation about them as we do?

Nobody.

Who else would take the honest approach to reporting what they have to say?

Nobody.

Who else would give them a cool Trademarked hat and coffee cup?

Nobody.

Springer...
edit on 1-26-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

E.t. will know who the best ambassador is. So stock up on your Reece's Pieces!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

violet
reply to post by Eonnn

OP How about who you choose and please explain your reasons why

I'm really not sure hence why I created this thread. I would like it to be a humanitarian or good samaritan, perhaps someone who has won a nobel peace prize. Someone well-known and respected by a large amount of people. In this case, the dalai lama is the best choice - I'm not religious but would still support that.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
As long as they're not from Pluto, Neil deGrasse Tyson. Charismatic, intelligent, and an astrophysicist

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Olivia Newton-John hands down

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
ETs might be coming here, speaking to a couple of dogs, some cows and a bird or two. Those animals most likely warned them about the humans. The ETs may have appointed some animal as ambassador and contact entity.

There is the possibility that some ETs might relate to non human life more than humans.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Q33323
Hmm... Don't you think... Maybe... We already have an ambassador? Perhaps, two?

But if we didn't, I'd vote for Beezzer.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Q33323 because: ¥

Thank you.

I accept.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dennis Rodman, he already has the experience.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm sure ET's would have a better plan and give everyone devices for direct communication to prevent the hive mind from emerging. Or better, small spacecraft so everyone who would want to leave for better pastures could go. Which is probably something small to them having trillions of worker robots creating anything they desire.

Otherwise I doubt they would want to get involved with us since we don't have much to offer and are just an immature species having difficulties to share, suffer from violent tendencies and in some cases are just doing it wrong. If you were the alien and in your homeworld everything would be great, why seek out our world, you would look at it and just feel intense sadness. But at the same time realizing we have to figure this out on our own, otherwise whoever contacts us might have to convince us forever of his or her truth. Kind of like you go into hell and change everyone there but once you leave they revert back to their old ways.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What happens if the aliens land and they come down the ramp of their ship and they are "fish" aliens and we are eating all the fish? How is that going to look?

OR

The aliens land in America and come down the ramp of their ship and they are 100ft tall Indians? oppsss.....

You never know.......

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the visitors have bypassed that question long ago.

We have no secrets to them and they choose the people with whom they interact according with their own agenda and criteria.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We get the government we deserve so... so we should also get the E.t.'s that we deserve.

All of those who are spiritual travelers or UFO freaks or devotees of the matrix will know what I mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join