It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world fights back against chemtrails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Out of interest, some sky-borne fire imagery
www.ethericfire.com.../Etheric%20I/&page=0&img=Etheric%2010-20-04.JPG

dh

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
And spiders or fibers? I've no opinion on this

www.rense.com...

Anyway, those of us struggling against our imaginary foes with a chembuster and the like, still observe the vis-a-vis with what's up there
As above so below
www.loohan.com...

[edit on 13-12-2004 by dh]

[edit on 13-12-2004 by dh]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Netstorm says:

"But then again it makes you wonder...who took the pic...if it is a secret..."

Uhhh -- maybe because it isn't a secret?

"...how would they have gotten ahold of the pic, and why is it allowed to be published anywhere...plausible deniability?"

Uhhh (at the risk of sounding repetitive) -- maybe because it isn't a secret?

I guess you didn't understand that the question was rethorical in nature

dh

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
See also the interesting Porton Down documents posted by zero lift at
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
See also the interesting Porton Down documents posted by zero lift at
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I've just posted a list of all known Porton Down Biological Warfare experiments which were conducted in populated areas during the years 1949-76. The list was sourced entirely from declassified Porton Down reports.

As you will notice, Porton was quite busy during the Cold War.

Chemtrails: A List of UK Biological Warfare Tests Conducted In Populated Areas: 1949-1976

zero lift

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by feyd rautha

I am sorry.. chemtrails are DEBUNKED?? Well someone needs to tell the guys flying the dozens upon dozens of spraying sorties over Alabama because they have actually picked up the pace here recently. Shall we call the airbase and advise them to stop because what they are doing doesn't exist? BUT seriously..how are they debunked?
Please allow me to share a short yet true story with the readers... When I first got sick I had just begun to notice all the unusual contrail formations in the skies. I have been an avaition buff all my life so I know what contrails are, and i know how they behave. Well a quick search on the internet for "long lasting contrails" took me to a site explaining that these were not contrails but "chemtrails". That very same search also took me to the official NASA site which had a section explaining contrails. As I recall it read: "contrails are formed when the air temperature is around -30 (C)". and it also said that contrails are "quite rare in the Southern United States"... OK so a few months back I am discussing this very subject with someone and I pull up the NASA site to show them what I just quoted and guess what? It's been changed.. it now speaks of a new type of aircraft emission called a "long lasting contrail"(!) Why'd they change it?
I KNOW they are spraying nano-aluminum, barium and strontium.. I have seen soil and water tests come back with crazy PPM's ... I have also seen (and photographed) aircraft spewing long lingering lines of filth in the sky while a few miles away another has the (correct) instantly dissipating contrail behind it, disappearing as it flies. I could go on and on but won't.

thanks for allowing me to share this-

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terracer Please allow me to share a short yet true story with the readers... When I first got sick I had just begun to notice all the unusual contrail formations in the skies. I have been an avaition buff all my life so I know what contrails are, and i know how they behave. Well a quick search on the internet for "long lasting contrails" took me to a site explaining that these were not contrails but "chemtrails". That very same search also took me to the official NASA site which had a section explaining contrails. As I recall it read: "contrails are formed when the air temperature is around -30 (C)"...

No. Contrails persist when the temperature is at or below -40 deg and the relative humidity is at or above 100 percent

Originally posted by Terracer ... and it also said that contrails are "quite rare in the Southern United States"...

No. at an altitude of 30-40 thousand feet MSL the temperature is usually very cold, especially in the winter months. Since there does not need to be much moisture in the sky at that temperature to result in an RH of 100 percent or higher, you will see quite a few persistent contrails, especially is there is a storm front coming through.

Originally posted by Terracer OK so a few months back I am discussing this very subject with someone and I pull up the NASA site to show them what I just quoted and guess what? It's been changed.. it now speaks of a new type of aircraft emission called a "long lasting contrail"(!) Why'd they change it?

"Long lasting contrail" or (as was more likely) "persistent contrail" is not a new term; they've been called that since I started investigating the "chem-trail" myth as far back as 1998.

Originally posted by Terracer I KNOW they are spraying nano-aluminum, barium and strontium.. I have seen soil and water tests come back with crazy PPM's ...

Can you correlate these putative pollutants to contrails? How do you know that those pollutants were not simply washed out of the skies by rain? And where have you seen any real lab results of "nano-aluminum" -- or any other similar pollution, for that matter? I have seen references to such "lab reports" on several conspiracy sites, but never saw any links to the lab results themselves which purported to link pollutants to contrails, persistent or not.

Originally posted by Terracer I have also seen (and photographed) aircraft spewing long lingering lines of filth in the sky while a few miles away another has the (correct) instantly dissipating contrail behind it, disappearing as it flies.

So what? The atmosphere is certainly dynamic; haven't you seen a cloud and "a few miles away" there wasn't a cloud? You can have a temperature delta of only about a degree, or a relative humidity delta of a couple of percent -- and the contrail will not persist but will dissipate within ten to thirty seconds; this is why sometimes you will see 'dashed' contrails.

And a hundred pictures of persistent contrails are not "proof" of the existence of a Secret Sinister Plot ...

... any more than a hundred pictures of Christmas presents are "proof' of the existence of Santa Claus.

Originally posted by Terracer I could go on and on but won't. Thanks for allowing me to share this-

No problem! Feel free to stick around and discuss this as much as you wish.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by feyd rautha

The debunkers offer pathetic scientific evidence.... come on do you really believe a con-trail stays in the air for 8 hours??

okay...what about those massive chem-trail clouds which seem to stay in the air FOR DAYS

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliensLoveLemons The debunkers offer pathetic scientific evidence.... come on do you really believe a con-trail stays in the air for 8 hours??

Do you believe any other ice clouds -- like cirrus clouds -- can stay in the air for eight hours? If the atmosphere is cold anough and humid enough and it doesn't actually precipitate out (rain); then why not? Haven't you ever seen a situation where the entire sky was overcast for days at a time?

Originally posted by AliensLoveLemons okay...what about those massive chem-trail clouds which seem to stay in the air FOR DAYS

You seem to think that clouds can't stay in the air for long periods of time unless they're laced with Secret Chemicals or something. If that were the case, then wouldn't every persistent cloud -- cirrus, stratus, cumulus, and all the variants -- be a "chem-cloud"? Yet even the most dogmatic "chem-trail" devotee doesn't believe that!

So it must be pretty obvious that some clouds can stay in the sky for extended periods of time before either evaporating, sublimating, or precipitating (pick your phase change); depending on the ambient conditions. What would make cirrus clouds from contrails any different, then, given similar ambient conditions?
edit on 17-12-2011 by Off_The_Street because: fixing grammar and mis-spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wow! I just love it when long dead threads suddenly jump back to life. In the seven years since this thread was started, have the "chemtrail" proponents managed to find a single shred of evidence to support their theory that wasn't already debunked back in 2004?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, since I've been posting on this very thread for seven years and three weeks now, no one that I know of has come up with any evidence whatsoever for the existence of "chem-trails".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join