It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: NSA Leaker Snowden Not Traitor But 'Should Face the Music'...What Music Nancy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi wants NSA leaker Edward Snowden to "face the music" on espionage charges, but she doesn't believe he's a traitor," she told the Los Angeles Times Friday. “I’m not of the school that says he’s a traitor,” Pelosi said in an interview with the newspaper's editorial board. "I’m saying he broke the law, he should face the music, whatever that means.”

He should face what music.....Justin Bieber's?

What the hell are you talking about? Did he break the law or not?

You are a leader in the House of the People. Really, "Face the Music".

Pelosi continued, "I am annoyed that he [Snowden] made so much of it public -- that it’s an embarrassment to our country and I didn’t think that was a patriotic thing to do, but I share the sympathy that some people have, that ‘I’m glad he found out that they knew who I was calling and he let me know.’ They are two different things …. Is it espionage to let the American people know that they are being spied upon? ... I don’t know the facts.”

The facts are really quite simple...Fast Eddie loaded up your entire spy network and split to Hong Kong.

Or maybe we should just kill him then read about all the facts.

On the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno," Thursday, House Speaker John A. Boehner called Snowden a "traitor."

Well, at least he isn't a cry baby. Give the man amnesty. He has told the truth about all of you.

Every single one in Congress is responsible. They should all be removed immediately.

The man should receive Whistle Blower status. He is entitled to his rights.

Mr. Snowden is due his day in court. Good Luck convicting him.

It's times like this I wish the Founders would of included a Flush Handle...🚽🚽🚽

Newsmax.com

edit on 25-1-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Face the music ,what a crock ,I can't belive people are treating him this way either he is telling people the truth and about all kinds of stuff and for their own good .things the public need to know and should know are being leaked out from all over the place not just him ,also,Paul Hellyer confirms what he says is true as well and he is a credible person, besides I wouldn't want to face the music they're playing for him either if i were him ,it could be the last song he will ever hear,we all know what happens to whistle blowers anyone heard anything about Julian Asange lately is he even still alive ?lol
edit on 25-1-2014 by nonconformist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
No, he should be celebrated as the hero he is and all of those involved in the CRIMINAL spying he exposed should be made to face the music.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So, when does Nancy Pelosi get to "face the music" when it come to her treasonous actions? She has done far more to ruin this country than Snowden ever thought of...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Being annoyed and embarrassed isn't cause for someone to "Face the music". If the truth hurts, change it yourself lady. Using her own analogy, Snowden didn't write that song.......he only played it for the world to hear. Is it his fault that it was music to everyone's ears? A song with a message that everyone was entitled to hear because the writers were in positions of authority? Absolutely not. Don't shoot the messenger.

By the way, espionage concerns foreigners spying on countries other than their own and obtaining information not available to the public. Snowden was an American citizen by birth and had access to the information he leaked, by way of his job. No, it wasn't public information......... but he wasn't a part of the "public" when he obtained that information.

He was on company time baby.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Once the facts come before a jury....

Only the "OJ Jury" could screw this up..

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nancy and all of her lunatic friends would love to get ahold of Snowden. I think dear Nancy needs to face the music. Snowden should be granted immunity and given a job as head of the CIA.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Once the facts come before a jury....

Only the "OJ Jury" could screw this up..

When you have a job like Snowden had, there is no time off. You're always on the job because you have Government clearances you can take home with you. He took them to Russia after the fact, that should be proof enough that he was on the top tier of his job.

If he committed any crime, it was a breach of confidentiality from his employer that is more than likely covered in a contract that I know Snowden would have had to sign before he was hired for the position he was in. I would've said a breach of trust, but you can't put that in a contract. And for good reason. If it were a crime to betray trust on a high corporate level you wouldn't have any corporate heads left.

Would you Pelosi?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sounds like Nancy is "Talking" to Ed from afar.

She is pleading that He doesn't expose her.

I bet Snowden has discs full of blackmail on Pelosi.

LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

xuenchen

LOL

All she has to do is the right thing and someone like Snowden wouldn't even think about "exposing" her. She would be doing it herself for the sake of everyone she betrayed in the past. How hard can that be? Is she so dirty that coming clean about everything wouldn't do any good?

Must be hell.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

xuenchen

LOL
Guarenteed that's why she's on him so bad ,I bet he has some really good dirt on her and the evidence and proof to back it up ,whatever it may be.
edit on 25-1-2014 by nonconformist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ed Snowden didn't even break the law, the law says when the classification system is used, it cannot be used to hide illegal or corrupt activities. Saying someone has committed espionage in this situation is the same thing.

He didn't break the law, according to the law. He broke the law according to the real traitors Obama, Pelosi, Harry Reid. etc.

These people have been illegally invoking the classification system to hide or support the hiding of information that is only being classified in order the hide corruption and illegal activities.

Imagine the public being able to get their hands on all the corruption being hidden by classification. It took a real whistleblower to give us information on the NSA's illegal activities, and look at how blatantly illegal they have been.. They are they real Traitors.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Likes rats from a sinking ship....

People are mad. These life-long 20 term Congressmen are running for cover.

The USS Obamacare is sinking fast....Snowden has them terrified.

What she has done to the American People knowingly and intentionally lying.

I think this woman belongs in a cell. She has violated her oath.

She soiled the Constitution.....Now her lawyer better read it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's funny how politicians spend all day throwing paper darts at the other parties, then get all huggy and kissy together when they see a common foe...in this case Snowden who has all the pictures of them with their trousers down.
No wonder fancy Nancy wants him home, probably to smother him with dollars to get him to STFU.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Likes rats from a sinking ship....

People are mad. These life-long 20 term Congressmen are running for cover.

The USS Obamacare is sinking fast....Snowden has them terrified.

What she has done to the American People knowingly and intentionally lying.

I think this woman belongs in a cell. She has violated her oath.

She soiled the Constitution.....Now her lawyer better read it.

It's far more than that, Snowden carries a facsimile of the 'All Seeing Eye' with him. Especially of the events since the mid 1990's to date. It applies to all those who festered and acquiesced.
This is what so often happens to Orwellian types..they get 'Orwelled' themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It seems to me if there's been any"espionage"its been against the American people.This guy had a lot of courage to let us know our own lousy government is spying on us all.And the rest of the world's leaders must believe that if these agencies spy on their own people they must be spying on them!Also this guy knows he will probably never be able to come back home but at least he will be free...in Russia,no less.That speaks volumes to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

TDawg61
It seems to me if there's been any"espionage"its been against the American people.This guy had a lot of courage to let us know our own lousy government is spying on us all.And the rest of the world's leaders must believe that if these agencies spy on their own people they must be spying on them!Also this guy knows he will probably never be able to come back home but at least he will be free...in Russia,no less.That speaks volumes to me.

The real crime here is against the America People.

This woman knew....I will bet her name is on 100's of documents.

This woman sold us out.....She violated everything that we American's cherish...🐖🐖🐖

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This thread will play out like all the other Snowden threads here.

People that never had a clearance or worked in the Intelligence world will think he did nothing wrong.
People that had a clearance or worked in the Intelligence world fully understand he is a criminal and did multiple things wrong.

If he effects some actual change then that should be taken into account when he is eventually caught and result in a lesser or no sentence at all.
If he uses this info to benefit himself or it turns out to be an op for some other country or something less noble then he should face the full measure of the law.

As it stand currently I think we need to see the end game before passing judgement about this story.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

You do realize that to most of us mouth breathers...

Eddie is starting to look like a hero.

Where exactly should an American NSA Employee go when he sees massive rights violations?

Serious Question....The have People's Court, do they have a Federal Whistleblower Court?

I not a fan of Russia or Hong Kong....What should of he done?

Thanks...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Shes full of it. She is trying to downplay it while also trying to get libs to oppose Snowdens actions.
Glad he found out they knew who I was calling? Yeah im afraid its a little deeper than that. Little more impact.

It wasnt a patriotic thing to do? Who cares?

What exactly does she think he should be charged with? Shouldn't she be able to say?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join