It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salida, Colorado UFO 1995 Returns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Compare the shape, movement, "rotating lights," size, etc., of this original video:

With this one I took in my backyard a week or so ago.

Just sayin'. I think there was more wind blowing when I took mine, which made it jump around more.

edit on 25-1-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok I don't know if you are serious .. But the end of the second video Have you seen what is written. Or are you trying to say both videos are spiders webs
edit on 25-1-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

Edit: ignore me
edit on 25-1-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hmm

Thats a really good debunk, even though you didn't catch the flying orbs(bugs maybe) and had a 7 year old comment on your side.

I don't know if i should say "still though", but seems plausible.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I thought the first one was ok and the second one did indeed look like a spider web.

I don't know if anyone will remember this video but I seen a clip years ago and it was two sons outside with their dad looking at the night sky with night vision and he's recording it on the laptop because when he see this ufo v shape with white dots inside the lining of the v his two sons can see what he his looking at and their dad see this ufo and say's along the lines"Get a good look boys this what you are seeing doesn't exist", Doing my nut in anyone ?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't get this Gotcha philsophy. There is no background information on either clip given in this post, except what is typed into in the second clip, which is your contribution. It seems both videos have hand held cameras, neither cameras are static, but neither are spiders webs static at any given time. However the first video shows an object which is pretty static, even though it is a handheld camera, and by comparison yours is all over the place following the webs movements.
I know about tied spiders webs because I have 7 hd cctv cameras around the house and well used to looking at the buggers, especially when the night vision comes on, and the webs are never still, they are so fine.
That brings me to the scintillating effect, that could occur in video with something so small as a web, or as far away an object as you like, and perhaps for different reasons.

top topics

join