It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive Waste Dumped by Oil Companies Is Seeping out of the Ground in North Dakota

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think he/she would be referring more to the corporate tools embedded in government agencies here.
edit on 1/27/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by xuenchen

I think he/she would be referring more to the corporate tools embedded in government agencies here.
edit on 1/27/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

That hasn't stopped the verbal criticisms before.

Why isn't the EPA shouting ?

Something must be *Selective* this time.

The White House is silent too for some odd reason?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

FyreByrd, your thread came up in an ATS search for "radioactive" in North Dakota. Feel free to make a new thread if you would like, but I used this older one for now, because it dealt with radioactivity ending back up on land and mentioned illegal dumping. Check this out about the "radioactive socks", which caught my attention, because I thought at first of socks worn on the feet

Oh, I must tell you upfront that my source is that leftist Commie rag, Forbes...

Strange Byproduct Of Fracking Boom: Radioactive Socks

North Dakota prohibits disposal of waste that emits more than 5 picocuries per gram of radiation. Filter socks tested by a Williston, ND landfill operator were found to emit up to 47 pico curies per gram, the Sun reported.

If corporations are people, then these "people" need to be held accountable for crimes they commit. A spouse who slowly poisons his/her spouse is jailed. Sociopath corporations cry about regulation, then don't even follow regs meant to keep from poisoning us, slowly or quickly.

<< 1   >>

join