It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KRONIES! toys for the kids of the 21st century. GET KONNECTED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Right now its just a parody site advertizing toys called the Kronies a group of high powered capitalist fascists who keep the little guy down through the use of government regulations, money manipulation and shady business practices.

What better way to teach our kids about the reality of US government, crony capitalism and corruption in high places.

Their leader is Big G a giant with unlimited powers wearing a two toned suit representing the two party system.

Big G

The Leader

Big G towers over the other Kronies—heck, he towers over everybody. His bulging muscles are only a fraction of the power he draws from the G-Force. His half-blue, half-red suit symbolizes the two-party system. He has a mirror for a face (because Big G is “us”). How can so much power be concentrated in one hero? Ask the Kronies. Together, they make an unstoppable team.
Background

Big G’s origins are something of a mystery. He is thought to have emerged long, long ago – at a point when human beings started thinking of clan kings as having godlike powers. Some say this powerful entity manifests itself in many different civilizations, at many different places and times. Today he has found his greatest expression here in America – as Big G.

Some think Big G is all powerful. But like all heroes, Big G has a weakness. When the people falter in their belief in the “Greater Good”, his power starts to wane. Thus, he sometimes has to demonstrate his terrific might, to bring about order, and to align the people towards the “Greater Good”. A few times in the past, he‘s lost grip on the G-force. When that happens he goes underground only to reemerge later – bigger, stronger and more powerful than before.

Special Features
His belt buckle bears a familiar seal. Red and blue symbolize two aspects of the same awesome power.

Team Affiliations All

Powers All

Tagline “For the Greater Good.”

Big G Kronies

You can check out the other characters at their website The Kronies

Who are their enemies; they're called "The Entrepreneurs" and they represent the little guy who threaten the big corporate interests with their strong work ethic, innovative products and fair pricing. But, don't worry, they're no match for the Kronies who will use all the powers at their disposal to crush honest business practices before they can gain a foothold in the economy.

The site says they are working on making these into real toys for kids to play with (someday). I hope they do get these out in the toy stores so kids can start learning about government corruption at a young age. I just hope it doesn't desensitize them to the corruption or (worse yet) cause them to look up to the Kronies as REAL heroes defending the status-quo.

edit on 1/24/14 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Speaking of the two-party system; sometimes when I bash Obama, folk think I'm a republican. Truth is, I'm an equal opportunity basher.

What do high profile 'pubs & dems have in common? The CFR (Council on Foreign Relations). What is the goal of the CFR? Globalism. What is globalism? The NWO.

Skanks. I need me some of them Kronies to play with. And some lighter fluid and matches and fireworks. And something sharp. Mebbe a hammer, too, now that I think about it.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
For Kids?? I rather think it should be used for adults. Maybe that will work.

Maybe the 3 Amigos can buy these and make a full length ATS movie with all sorts of special stop animation stuffs to illustrate these things to the adults who are still stuck on a 2 party system and all of those goodies. Deny ignorance.. with action figures!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Brilliant .. finally someone makes a good educational toy .. would get them for my grandson

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The republicans are better? lol yeah right you know the economy under GW Bush was good? because it was an war economy.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They've got a really catchy theme song and some good animation for that commercial. Just imagine if this became a real kids cartoon show coming on after school every day. Most every toy line nowadays has its own TV show to market it to the kiddies. Imagine if these guys became as big as the Rescue Heroes.

Government corruption and kronyism on display for all the world to see. What better way to tell TPTB that we aren't buying into their lies anymore.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Hahahahaha this is hilarious. The smallest things can amaze me. Great post

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by The GUT

The republicans are better? lol yeah right you know the economy under GW Bush was good? because it was an war economy.

That's the reason Big G wears the two-toned suit; to point out that no matter what party you vote for, its still the same people behind the scenes who are pulling the strings.

If anyone thinks that switching from blue to red in the next election will be the solution to all the world's problems, they are sadly mistaken. Both parties serve the same crony capitalists who make all the real decisions for the government (the G force).

That's why this toy line is so valuable; to let kids know that the two-party bickering is just an illusion to keep us distracted while TPTB pursue the same goals through both parties to keep us divided and enslaved.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
HEhe, Politics is crazy.

Damn.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I always thought they should have board games and some complex games where you do research on stats and actually make changes, solve problems and come up with solutions, and the game shows the corruption of the top of the system. From elementary levels on.
edit on 28-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

This is so well done, I am impressed!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i miss the good ol days
"HULK SMASH!"
he'ed wipe the floor with those wimpy little girly dolls

fands
not to be used in actual combat, fo edjumaction porpoises only
may be filming your kids in thier beds
do not feed after midnight
edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago22 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join