It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Stars Lost Their Sticky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The GUT
I have the same problem on an android tablet. However, I found if I'm persistent and press "slowly"--in other words not a quick tap at it--then the star will "take"...eventually.

I have that problem too but what I mean is that once I navigate away from the thread the star is gone when I return! I just can't get rid of these damn things!

edit on Cpm2Friday0320145131Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:03:51 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: bumblebeetuna

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Stars to me anyway, have different meaning.

I know someone has taken the time to read my post and appreciated my post.

I star others for the same reason. Maybe I don't have the time to reply, or I have nothing to offer the thread but I am letting the poster know that their post has been reconized, and I enjoyed it. Like in the "Post a Funny".

edit on 24-1-2014 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Exactly.

If this were in a different forum and my stars weren't brokeded I would star your reply.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thank you.

NOW, will someone please fix my stars!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Just got home from work and I see my stars are sticking. Thank you.

However, Now I get an additional star to add. I press it and it sticks, I leave the thread and it disappears. I come back and it's there again to press.

LOL. I'm just happy to have my stars stick so I can star the Valentine thread. Some of the avatars you folks create are just awesome.

<< 1   >>

join