It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kabalarian Philosophy - Test to see what your name really means

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So, I did the 'free' test of my whole name and they're now telling me my name is inbalanced and that I should contact them and request they tell me a more balanced name and change it to that- all for a price of course.

What a load of BS.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

samuel1990
So, I did the 'free' test of my whole name and they're now telling me my name is inbalanced and that I should contact them and request they tell me a more balanced name and change it to that- all for a price of course.

What a load of BS.

YOU CAN"T GO THROUGH LIFE UNBALANCED!!!!!!

lol.....I think you are going to be ok.....

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Of course I tried my name. Why not?

The results were laughable.

Here... let me describe you now:

"You're a caring person, but you sometimes deal with negative emotions. You are very friendly, although not everyone sees this about you. Also, you are sometimes too hard on yourself and struggle with either caring too much or caring too little. In general, you really are a warm person who enjoys being with other positive people. However, you sometimes need your space or alone time."

Cold reading—it's easy. I just wrote that off the top of my head, but I can assure you that if I were to tell people I had a "gift," read them what I just wrote and asked whether or not it described them, a high percentage of people would call it "spot-on."

Seriously.

Seriously.

I just can't believe people believe this stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join