It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Sea Scrolls: The Coming of Melchizedek

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

I can understand you may have some doubts about the new testament and would like to pass along to you a pdf version of The Seal of God god-help.org... Why I think this may help convince you to reconsider your stance on the New Testament is as such ..Much like it is possible to determine the artist of a painting by the brush marks it would seem that The Word of God has underlying brush marks of mathematical marks ...The author shows how the math in creation also shows up within His Word ..Using the Greek and Hebrew alphabet's which also have numbers associated with them he brings out the patterns that exist ...This book was written long before the computer was available so one can imagine the amount of labor the author put into it .

Today we have the computer and we also have what is known as The Bible Codes ..If you take the time to read the book it might just be you will conclude like I did that although penned by men the new testament was guided by the Hand Of God in its creation ....peace

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I accept all canonical books the way they are, although I have doubts they were re-fitted in the centuries between Jesus-Apostles and the earliest physical originals. Until proven by new discoveries, I accept them the way they are.

Also John's apocalypse, that I have extended studies on it. I may have doubts but until proven by impartial scientific teams and new ancient documents, I accept it the way it is printed in the Bible.

As I said I have quite extensive research on John's apocalypse. For example, the Revelation 12 war cannot happen in one day or week. It is a war between space races who side with archangel Michael and the other 1/3 with Satan. Just count how many they could be from all the stars, and how long time it will take. It is another loop or parenthesis in prophecy. Unless the earth is enclosed in space-time with very slow flow (as black hole) so it doesn't matter how long it will take in the wider universe. But that is still not done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are all other threads that I started on similar prophetic topics. www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=threads

I thank all of you who contacted me and wish you abundant blessings from God!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If Melchizedek comes (soon?) or if Jesus comes as some Rabbi prophecied after Sharon's death, I want to prepare for that moment.

I don't say I won't post anymore. But at this point I feel exhausted. Thanks to the unending attacks of mostly catholics and other christians. They'd better do read some of my threads that concern prophecy. I know things that they don't show to know, and many of those things I didn't post. Some I did, however. In return, they don't share any knowledge that I don't know. For example, the above site was well known to a number of posters here while discussing on canonical books, and they did not quote it, hoping I and other readers wouldn't discover it. Bad guess, bad behavior, bad way to living faith if you will. They think they serve God in that way? Even if some of them are covert cardinal, or other operatives of any church. Because seems they don't lack time or resource to post endlessly on variety of topics. While at the same time, in many cases they do not answer reasonable posts of mine where I list volumes of evidence. Do they read it at all? Or just post the next wave of what seems to be a coordinated attack with certain end goals?

One of the goals we talked about was to discredit Gnostic gospels as well as Dead sea scrolls. At the time when more and more people in all the churches become aware those books do exist and do matter. How to qualify that behavior, except for a tendentious, premeditated, orderly and ordered attack on any attempt to bring fresh air and new knowledge in the old church(es) paradigms?

Let alone the issue of extraterrestrials that is no more a secret in the wider society.

If Melchisedek comes tomorrow, wouldn't he come riding a spaceship, to land in Jerusalem or elsewhere? Why can't we assume that some higher being will do exactly that at one point of history, at the time when that is no more a secret for the world society anymore? Perhaps Melchizedek exactly, as that ancient text speaks of. I sense how that same old guard is instructed to attack as the "coming of the antichrist". I don't think the Glorious Second Coming of Jesus is around the corner, so I don't think a new antichrist will come, when we have so many of them already walking the earth.

But I don't know. I search the truth. May be I am wrong and they - right. In contrast to that posture, my opponents do not want to search new ideas in truth. They come up with ready formulas to not just offer to the readers, but to impose them from impeccable position of self-assumed righteousness.

I am ready to do more than that, in terms of new posts on new developments, but not in the mode of the recent month of constant struggle with fanatics and almost no help.

Thanks to those who are on the same side! The victory is ours!
God bless!
edit on 26-1-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

2012newstart
If Melchizedek comes (soon?) or if Jesus comes as some Rabbi prophecied after Sharon's death, I want to prepare for that moment.
God bless!

Your life should have been spent preparing for the moment in which you meet God.

The day and the hour makes no difference to those whom are with God always. Wanting to know the day, means you are afraid you are not ready to meet Him.

You do not ready yourself by worrying about the day... you ready yourself by worrying about your own spirituality. After this, the rest will fall into place quite nicely. And only then, will nothing else matter.

And truly, nothing else should ever matter. Not what people say, not what they think, not anything but what HE thinks. If you are ok with what HE thinks, then you are truly okay.

All of this, I know from experience.

God bless.

EDIT:

This was a fascinating topic.
edit on 26-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I am ready but also I am tired. Also of waiting.

I suppose some extraterrestrial-angelic beings leaded by, why not Melchizedek himself. Ancient Aliens run for years are not coincidence. It is all in the public domain.

Although themegachurch pastors tell the idea of an imminent end times and second coming of Jesus, therefore the antichrist to precede them, I am not that sure in that. There were enough antichrists and there are today, no need of off-world newcomer. I don't say it is impossible, but that is more likely Jesus to reserve His Glorious Coming at the end of the Universe (or only 1000 years before that). As we look at the multitude of the stars, they are nowhere to end their existence soon. So perhaps God has allotted much longer time for this Universe, as the Deutero-canonical book 2 Esdras in Vulgate speaks of (read the talk between archangel Uriel and Esdras about the time of the world and try the simplest estimation given in equation by Uriel). That is not 100% proof because the possibility of a different time rate always exist in a Universe where the black holes are a fact of creation (and have time slow or even reverse timelines). So if the destiny of the earth and left behinders is to be enclosed in a black hole with their antichrist, let it be so. If not, it is nowhere near. I could discern so much the beings that will talk friendly of Jesus and will help the beievers in many ways (including possibe planetary survival), and those who will curse Him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join