It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panties Panties Panties

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
S&F!!!! OP!

I seriously would LOVE to thank you for giving me a wonderful belly laugh, which then had me gag on my soda out of fear of ruining my PC, which then, out of survival instinct of not allowing soda to aspirate into my lungs, it then went into anti-gravity mode into my nose!!

You Rock! Not many people have ever gotten THAT far

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
you guys need to get your practice in !

I buy my fiance' underwear all the time , its not only a present for her

if you are concerned then goto the store not the walmart goto an actual female underwear lingerie shop and speak to the customer assistant normally if you figure out your girls dress size then you can figure out the underwear size
My girl is an 8 and so I always order the smallest size

plus girls dig it when you buy them nice underwear

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

I can feel you... the heat is on... you are in the women's panties section... you see someone who you might know from work... beads of sweat form across your brow... it's now or never... the sizes on the packages start to blur, you start to lose the ability to make the correct calculations... small, medium, large... what does it all mean... numbers show up... your heart rate increases...

Okay, take a deep breath, time to analyze the situation, your brain stops functioning... but you have to get out of there... you figure out you can sort the panties into three different sizes... okay... that means 33% chance... you decide that's better than nothing... you start to get dizzy... someone is approaching who works at the store, it looks like they are going to engage you and ask if you need help... it's getting too hot... time to get out...

Where's your cover, where's your cover, nothing you are thinking to your self is making any sense anymore, you aren't in Afghanistan ... you don't want Homeland Security to show up and make a scene... grab and go grab and go...
edit on 29amWed, 29 Jan 2014 05:12:52 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Indigent

You did your best,

Its all that matters

Sometimes that's all you can do Indigent, that's all you can do.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

darkbake

I can feel you... the heat is on... you are in the women's panties section... you see someone who you might know from work... beads of sweat form across your brow... it's now or never.........
Where's your cover, where's your cover, nothing you are thinking to your self is making any sense anymore, you aren't in Afghanistan ... you don't want Homeland Security to show up and make a scene... grab and go grab and go...

Ahh...hahahaha.....I just blew coffee out my nose!
I get equally freaked out when I am in the ladies underwear section and I see a man there. Is he with his wife? Is he buying for someone else...himself? Is he a creepy lurker? Why is he looking at ME????
I pick a pair of panties off the rack...look up to meet his eyes...what the..? Is he grinning at me? Picturing them on me? I get angry and start to sweat. (Just put them back and run, I think to myself. But...but...they're on sale!)
All of a sudden some woman appears and grabs him by the arm....she looks at me...the panties I'm holding...she gives me 'stink-eye'.
The entire environment feels hostile now. I drop the leopard-print panties (now clenched in my fist) and kick them under a display. I run and buy a chocolate bar to soothe my frazzled nerves.
See...it's not a walk in the park for us girls either, lol!

jacygirl

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

SLAYER69

Well apparently you got the Granny Panty selection down pat.

Personally i would have gone with something a bit smaller and shearer.

You get a A+ for the attempt though. Sticking my hand in a purse is another thing I've learned to avoid.

Ooooh yeah. Been there and learned a long time ago that the only solution is to basically unzip or unbutton the purse and dump all the contents on a large flat surface, which by preferance would be in a solid color.

This has become an instinctive response for me, like a reflex.

You would think that your wife, or whoever, would resent you for this. But if you explain to them that you are a man and that men are not suited for the task of combing through the vast amounts of crap that a purse contains, then they will usually react in an understanding manner, and may even find you sexy for being so manly.

This seems to have been my experience so far.

Ok ladies, bring it!

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I'm not sure how I feel about you guys discussing my panties...?
Normally that's not something we guys talk about to each other...

"Damn bob this thong keeps riding up on me!"
"Yeah Frank, that's why I only ever wear boy-shorts... their easier to move in and let you breath better down there...plus the ruffles make me feel sooo sexy, ya know."

Obviously it must have been a slow week for interesting topics.
Hope it was a good show at least?
edit on 31-1-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Obviously it must have been a slow week for interesting topics.
Hope it was a good show at least?

It was a good show, but the topics were pretty heavy and Charles1952 brought us this to end the show on a lighter note. The folks in chat were having a good laugh at the OP and the thread, thanks for bringing it!

The show should be up in the Rewind Player over the weekend, check it out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join