It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is another aspect to the UFO phenomena. When the object sighted actually changed shape, and seems to be under intelligent control.

There have been a number of speculative theories concerning the nature of the objects that transform this way. Some theories stated that are "biological" in nature, i.e. life in space, a biological intelligence that can exist in the vacuum. Others have stated that it is the nature of inter dimensional existence, that physical laws as we know them don't apply. Perhaps the physical universe has we know it is fluid in nature?

There has been many cases of perceived sightings of transformations of unidentified objects, but why change shape? Is it a demonstration for the witnesses who see them?

Further info:
alienskyships.com...
consciouslifenews.com...
ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankinpillow

There are no such things. Your first link is clearly images of birds and possibly insects as well. All being blurred and elongated using a longer camera exposure time or time-lapse setting.

That's the same thing with your third link claiming "RODS!!!", which has been debunked for so many years now. "Rods" are insects and birds being elongated by long camera exposure times, or time-lapse setting.

This video gives a quick demonstration of how "rods" are created:

And a link to read more:

en.wikipedia.org...

In essence, anyone who creates "rod" images or videos and calls them something they're not, are HOAXing you. Your first link is a good example of a HOAX. Those are very clearly birds, and whoever is filming them knows this, but deliberately distorts the images and calls them "alien entities" to trick others.

So, your "rod" and "biological UFO" links are both known HOAXes.

As far as your second link with the space debris, when a camera is zoomed on something miles way, anything in the foreground will become severely blurred to the point that they seem to be translucent, but they're not. It's all still space debris.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Flight of the navigator type lol

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It may be that they don't change shape.
When an aircraft moves around in the sky, how many of us say that it "changed shape?"
The point being, if you don't know exactly what you think you are seeing, maybe you ain't!

(I understand that this only begs the question further, but as you already know, there is no answer that we can give.)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So you're saying that all space contains is "debris"? No living entities or off-Earth origin machinery? I find that very unlikely. Look how much crap is up there already that our pathetic feeble fetal space programs have blasted off in just 70 years. Or are you saying life cannot possibly exist in space? And why capitalize hoax over and over?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So you're saying that all space contains is "debris"? No living entities or off-Earth origin machinery? I find that very unlikely.

We don't know ALL that is in space, but the 'stuff' widely advertised in UFO websites and videos so far looks like 'ordinary' spaceflight hardware and debris. Unfortunately most folks have no clue what is 'ordinary' on space flights. I try to describe this at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, especially in the '99 FAQs'.

Once past this, we need to keep our senses sharp for stuff that does NOT fit, and the hope for that, is the fuel for exploration.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks, Jim. Some people like to twist and exaggerate others' words into saying something they didn't.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Frankinpillow
This is another aspect to the UFO phenomena. When the object sighted actually changed shape, and seems to be under intelligent control.

There have been a number of speculative theories concerning the nature of the objects that transform this way. Some theories stated that are "biological" in nature, i.e. life in space, a biological intelligence that can exist in the vacuum. Others have stated that it is the nature of inter dimensional existence, that physical laws as we know them don't apply. Perhaps the physical universe has we know it is fluid in nature?

There has been many cases of perceived sightings of transformations of unidentified objects, but why change shape? Is it a demonstration for the witnesses who see them?

Further info:
alienskyships.com...
consciouslifenews.com...
ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.co.uk...

Well I'm with you on this. Its actually one of my pet theories I have had for years that some UFO sightings are high altitude living entities, as yet discovered by science. It is a fact that bacteria exist and survive high up in the atmosphere, this has only been discovered recently, maybe there is a more evolved species up there? Its way more credible and viable than visitors from planet X or whatever.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

doorhandle
Well I'm with you on this. Its actually one of my pet theories I have had for years that some UFO sightings are high altitude living entities, as yet discovered by science. It is a fact that bacteria exist and survive high up in the atmosphere, this has only been discovered recently, maybe there is a more evolved species up there? Its way more credible and viable than visitors from planet X or whatever.

We can disagree on the details of which mysteries require which explanations, but in the big picture I'm with you, as I wrote in a recent forward to a marvelous book on space exploration:

Our Earth-bound, narrow-minded fixation on “life as we know it” doesn’t even apply to our home planet. In only a fraction of a lifetime we have come to realize that most living terrestrial organisms inhabit ecological niches away from sunlight, under thermal and chemical conditions that we now realize also occur inside the skins of at least two dozen other worlds. And we have realized that spores can survive transplanetary trajectories, impelled by natural asteroid impacts, which destroys any notion of biological quarantine all the way back to the birth of the Solar System.

Assuming that “life as we know it” is the limit of nature’s creativity, is the same discredited formula that led us to be so surprised by the current new paradigm of potential ― even probable ― enclaves of water-based “life” elsewhere in the solar system. When fundamental physical and environmental factors are significantly different ― pressure, gravity, radiation, whatever ― what we call “life” can be expected to show remarkable adaptational flexibility. But whatever we “expect,” we should certainly expect to be astonished again and again, and maybe from directions that we least “expect” it! The only remedy is to go and look, go and dig, go and poke around ― and we will.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Organic UFOs are very real. But I describe the vehicle, because some UFOs are vehicles with passengers, while others are actual living creatures that 'live' in our skies.

These ships are not even from outer space! Instead, think of them as able to move about our solar system, but are from actually from another dimension. In order to reach us & use the same operating principals as the organic "critters", they construct their craft out of the same organic material.

Just because they are organic does not mean they are "soft" !. The organic material used is as hard as any metal. The propulsion is the same as the "critters".All the UFOs are using free energy, which is all around us. The piloted UFOs are always getting mixed up with the organic life forms when people spot UFOs.

This is part of the reason we have had nothing but space stations at 200 miles up since the moon shots.We watch & observe each other. It seems like a blockade is in place against any humans leaving low earth orbit. Only our 'machines' may explore beyond 200 miles & so we have secret military mini shuttles that are traveling beyond 300 miles & lots of tiny Mars & moon toys moving about...etc.

The organic nature of these UFOs, can be clearly seen as they appear on NASA space shuttle video down-links. (see You Tube channel by user Martyn Stubbs...yours truly!)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buzzEmiller

I dont know whats up/out there, but certainly building or rather growing organic craft would be a much better idea than the tin cans that nasa etc use at the moment.
An organic craft could heal itself, it could absorb those pesky fast moving pebbles that would puncture a tin can, and it could adjust to its environment.
I'm a firm believer that whatever we can dream up is already out there.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Good stuff. Without doubt there will be examples of 'life but NOT as we know it' out there. Somewhere. Europa perhaps.

I have said it a few times this last week, but there is so much we just don't yet understand about this universe we inhabit - or more in that we think we understand but do not. History is full of such examples, and the future will be too.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wouldn't biological UFO's be aliens riding around in something alive? That would be like us humans riding around in a whale. I just think we all have better ways to get around. I do, however, think that aliens may have some sort of tech that allows them to increase/decrease the size or shape of their vessel, which, as you may or may not know, would violate everything we know scientifically. IDK. It's a toughy.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Would we judge that the possibility of any biological forms of life out there exist with our preconceived notions and ideas, of what can an cannot be?

There is a sociological phenomena as well, agreeing with the mass assumptions scientist have, some do for fear of rejection and ridicule, if their ideas do not fit these assumptions. This has been proven time and again in history.

The mental and social behaviour of those people that existed 300 years ago, for example, would judge any flying device we have today with the same notions and ideas of that time and according to their experiences and knowledge as frames of reference.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Not all UFOs are spacecraft from another world. Some are living organisms that are invisible biological aeroforms, unknown to official science. There is a growing body of researchers who now believe that the Earth is surrounded by an invisible biosphere, thus the pure organic creatures are from here!

Organic UFOs offer startling new data & insights for biologists as well as astronomers. Organic UFOs live invisibly in our sky. I believe that they are life forms in the plasma state. And that means the Organic UFOs are not solid, liquid or gas....they exist in the 4th. state of matter- plasma...as living heat-substance at the upper border of physical nature.

The unicellular aerial fauna, are a class of UFOs that exhibit animal-like behavior because they are, in fact...animals! They are hidden from our view because first, they are invisible in their natural condition... as they exist in the infrared/UV range of the electromagnetic spectrum

2nd...their normal habitat is the stratosphere & beyond, at distances greater than normal sight can see & 3rd. is that they appear to propel themselves bioenergetically at super fast speeds....often appearing like meteors before vanishing from our view.

The Organic UFOs sometimes emerge into the visible portion of the spectrum, because of their ability to change their own density. Consisting of matter in a most tenuous form, organic UFOs can become more dense & thus change from one level of tangibility & visibility to another.

Sometimes these variable density organic UFOs have been seen close up on the ground...in their full physical density. These are then labeled UFOs, (which of course they are!) BUT they are not the mechanical spacecraft usually implied by the term UFO.

The organic UFOs , when visible, pulsate as they travel through the air. They seem to swell or shrink cyclically (just as we humans pulsate with our own heartbeat, swelling & shrinking as we breath with our lungs!)

The Organic UFOs generally appear as discs or spheroids, & are not the only UFOs in the upper atmosphere. There are constructed craft that are also organic in nature, yet piloted by unknown parties not of this Earth.

Recent plasma experiments have shown a regularity to the occurrence of spontaneous structures in plasmas. An inherent nonlinear quality in them that then gives rise to large-scale coherent motion that is self-concentrating. (a 'self-ordered' phenomena)

ATS threads recently discussed the possibility of living plasma forming a structured phenomena. The thread suggested the possibility that such plasma phenomena may cross the threshold from physics to biology & actually be intelligent creatures!

The bottom line is that UFOs, creatures or craft...are not mechanical ships ... they are organic in nature, with both kinds using the same operating principles.

join