It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's Radiant Energy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Anyone interested in actual facts and science should read ...

www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk...

Basically ether does not exist as you describe it.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

"Actual facts and science"?

You've linked to Einstein's 1920 address at the University of Leiden where he said there is an ether.

Yes, there are different ways to characterize the attributes of the ether.

But the point is, there is a powerful energy that Tesla tapped into with his Magnifying Transmitter.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Clearly you did not read it. The ether as Einstein describes it is not at all compatible with what you claim.

More careful reflection teaches us however, that the special theory of relativity does not compel us to deny ether. We may assume the existence of an ether; only we must give up ascribing a definite state of motion to it, i.e. we must by abstraction take from it the last mechanical characteristic which Lorentz had still left it. We shall see later that this point of view, the conceivability of which I shall at once endeavour to make more intelligible by a somewhat halting comparison, is justified by the results of the general theory of relativity.

ETA: my last post in this thread, as if you decide 1+1=3 no amount of facts will ever change your mind, so I will not bother to try.
edit on 26-1-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Mary Rose
The first chapter of his book Secrets of Cold War Technology, "Nikola Tesla and Radiant Energy," outlines the history of Tesla's experiments related to the ether.

Vassilatos describing what Tesla discovered:

Radiant Energy was not thermionic emission, as others have tried to rationalize the phenomenon. Thermionic electrons do not pass through glass envelopes of the thickness Tesla employed. Here was a distinct phenomenon, one which did not in fact manifest with other than impulse applications. Tesla alternately called these pure aetheric expulsions "radiant matter" and "radiant energy". Neutral in charge and infinitesimal in both mass and cross-section, Radiant Energy was unlike any light seen since his work was concluded. If asked whether Radiant Energy can be compared with any existing physical item today, one would have to decline. We cannot draw parallels between Radiant Energy and the light energies with which science has long been preoccupied. But if light-like at all, Radiant Energy is possessed of qualities unlike any light which we have learned to generate. And this is precisely the problem. Tesla Technology is Impulse Technology. Without the disruptive, unidirectional
IMPULSE, there are no Radiant Energy effects. Generating this Radiant Energy requires special energetic applications, applications of succinct and brief impulses. These impulses must be generated through the explosive agency of a disruptive discharge just as Tesla prescribed.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04
ETA: my last post in this thread, as if you decide 1+1=3 no amount of facts will ever change your mind, so I will not bother to try.

Good.

You seem to think that you and you alone have facts.

Not so.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Mary Rose
Peter Lindemann talked about Eric's work replicating Tesla in a presentation given to a private audience in 2000 but recorded and put on DVD entitled The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity.

Ken Adachi of the website Educate Yourself is talking about the same 2000 Peter Lindemann presentation in this excerpt from "Radiant Energy - Unraveling Tesla's Greatest Secret":

The ether existed then and it exists now, despite the lock step denials by mainstream science, past or present. Rudolf Steiner, another man of genius, affirmed that the ether was composed of four fractions which he described as 1) the Light Ether, 2) the Warmth Ether, 3) the Chemical Ether, and 4) the Life Ether, a combination of the first three. Tesla's New York and Colorado experiments confirmed for him that Radiant energy was bound up within the elusive ether, but could be made manifest by the creation of an abrupt disruption in the equilibrium of the ether fractions using one way, high magnitude pulses of short duration. This was the key that unlocked Radiant Energy.

rense.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
And you see how the American Heritage Dictionary starts it's explanation as "like the electromagnetic force..."

And the rocket ship explanation doesn't make sense because I can as easily say that it is the motion or displacement of mass moving through the aether is what causes the seeming effect of gravity on the space mans feet. The space man wants to remain stationary, even if the ship moves and the mass of the ship is forcing the space man to respond. The same effect happens to a glass of water in a car. When to speed away the water seems to defy the attraction of the earth for a moment. The water doesn't want to move except that the greater force of the car moving does it. The water in the glass is stationary in the aether.

I believe it was Newton (although I may be mistaken) who also observed that if you fill a bowel with water and then turn the bowel, the water doesn't move. It wants to remain in place. Now if gravity alone were at work it should move indiscriminately except for the downward attraction.

The electric universe or universal aether theory just fits better than the relativity theory.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Clearly you did not read it. The ether as Einstein describes it is not at all compatible with what you claim.

More careful reflection teaches us however, that the special theory of relativity does not compel us to deny ether. We may assume the existence of an ether; only we must give up ascribing a definite state of motion to it, i.e. we must by abstraction take from it the last mechanical characteristic which Lorentz had still left it. We shall see later that this point of view, the conceivability of which I shall at once endeavour to make more intelligible by a somewhat halting comparison, is justified by the results of the general theory of relativity.

edit on 26-1-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

I believe the motion of mass through the universe is due more to charge than inertia. Space, is not empty. There are powerful forces in many wavelengths moving through it all the time. The universe is energy, and atoms that collectively combine to form mass objects such as planets, stars, and so on attract other mass objects at the smallest level. The aether can be likened to an electric field that is everywhere and tiny imbalances in it are what causes matter to combine. All atoms have electric charge and all matter is made of atoms.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Fromabove
This radiant energy might truly be everywhere around us, and the entire universe could actually be electrified.

I'm trying to piece together the terminology.

I have the impression that radiant energy is synonymous with ether/aether. It may also be the same thing as static electricity. It seems the waves are longitudinal, like sound waves, as opposed to transverse, which characterize electromagnetic waves.

When you say electrified, would that be static electricity rather than electromagnetic?

Is lightning a form of static electricity?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Fromabove
This radiant energy might truly be everywhere around us, and the entire universe could actually be electrified.

I'm trying to piece together the terminology.

I have the impression that radiant energy is synonymous with ether/aether. It may also be the same thing as static electricity. It seems the waves are longitudinal, like sound waves, as opposed to transverse, which characterize electromagnetic waves.

When you say electrified, would that be static electricity rather than electromagnetic?

Is lightning a form of static electricity?

Absolutely, except that lighting is the transference of electrons through the dielectric caused by the air. You might say the field is making a correction to keep perfect balance. Lightning is the proof of static electricity. Static electricity itself is formed when there is any imbalance in the electron field between any two objects. All matter has electrons and gives and takes away from the surrounding electron field. When the trade off cannot happen then it becomes static. This, I believe is a component of the aether. When matter refuses to give up it's electrons, they will sometimes share them and form bonds we call molecules. H20 is an example. And water also exhibits magnetic properties.

This static can be attractive or repulsive in nature and the reason why we have all of the elements in the elemental table. In fact, it can be said that the entirety of the universe is electric. Being electric doesn't mean like lightning bolts and flows of currents, but rather a field itself upon which all matter arranges itself into it's many forms.

Electromagnetic waves and properties form when electrons are forced into perfect alignment, or when a dynamo creates the effect of perfect alignment. The reason steel and iron attract to a magnet and a rock or apple doesn't is because electrons are sucked out of the metal at incredible speed and the steel sucks it in to itself from it's surroundings, from the field itself. There is a constant flow of electrons flowing through the steel and into the magnet, which itself has a rotating field horizontally to it's north south axis, like going around the equator at the speed of light. The electrons eventually get expelled from the magnet and go back into the field to maintain balance. The field is the aether, the electron constant in which all the universe exists.

edit on 26-1-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Fromabove
Absolutely, except that lighting is the transference of electrons through the dielectric caused by the air.

Mary Rose
Gerry Vassilatos is a science teacher who had the motivation and the patience to thoroughly research Tesla's work and write about it. The first chapter of his book Secrets of Cold War Technology, "Nikola Tesla and Radiant Energy," outlines the history of Tesla's experiments related to the ether. . . . Source: keychests.com...

I thought that Vassilatos said some very interesting things about electrons.

The first instance is in the section “Transformer.”

Vassilatos says:

. . . the manner in which the pulse exploded as bright white discharges of greatly transformed voltage, suggested the way in which gases behave when released from their confinements under pressure. . . . this effect was not purely electrical in nature. Closely examining the white flames, Tesla realized why there was no measurable "electrical current" at the crown of these activated coils. The normal heavy charge carriers, electrons, could not travel as quickly as the radiant pulse itself. Choked in the metallic lattice of the coil, electrons became immobile. No electron current moved through the coil at all. The radiant pulse which moved over the coil surface, was therefore not electronic in nature.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Mary Rose
I thought that Vassilatos said some very interesting things about electrons.

Under "Aetheric Current," Vassilatos says:

Magneto-induction was the result of limits imposed by existing technology. Magneto-induction used electrons and not aether to effect force exchanges. Because electrons were not ultimate particles, not the ultimate particles generated in Nature, they could not supply an endless source of momentum. These induction devices had to be moved to produce motion! Tesla already saw the directions in which his technology could move. The elimination of electrons from aether currents already provided him with uncommon activities. Uncommon at least from the standpoint of pure "electric" or "electrical" phenomena, here were effects which could find no resolution in electrical science. This was aether physics, the foundation of an unknown and unexplored realm. Tesla knew that the resultant technology from this realm would change the world in more ways than even he could yet realize.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I can agree with parts of what is being discussed. As far as the electron is concerned, I see it like the water of the sea which is made up of countless trillions of trillions of molecules. When no force is applied, they are seemingly still (at the appearance) but when a force moves within it, it will produce a wave that will travel as far as it's volume will let it.

When we pass a magnet over a coil we force the movement of electrons. Likewise when we introduce an active flow of electrons through a coil we will produce a magnetic field. yet the electrons in the wire are not self sufficient. If I attach a light bulb, electrons are lost as photons and radiant heat. I can have a closed circuit where no outside electricity is added and by the use of a dynamo (generator) produce the current needed in the wire. But after electrons are lost and radiated out of the wire through the light bulb, where then does the extra energy come from. It is absorbed back into the wire like a sponge. The source then would be the electric fabric or field of the aether, else if they took the electrons from other mass objects then those objects in turn would need to take it from some other source. Yet, if electrons are everywhere all the time and there is the endless need to balance the field, then we can deduce from that aspect of the closed circuit that energy is both endless and in abundant supply, with only the need to cause an imbalance to make use of it. Imagine Tesla working on a device to create a constant imbalance so as to have the endless and usable supply of electricity needed to run the world. This was his purpose and dream.

Tesla must have discovered that a certain arrangement of elements would cause this constant imbalance. In the end he would have no need of a dynamo to manipulate the electron field. The electron field is directly related to the aether which holds it in a never ending struggle for universal balance.

edit on 27-1-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is from "Tesla and the Aether" by Eugene Mallove, published in 2003:

We should first consider Nikola Tesla’s special induction coils, which are called “Tesla Coils” these days. There they sit in dusty physical science class supply cabinets. They are sold by Edmund Scientific and other companies as classroom demonstrations of arcs and sparks. Supposedly the only thing circulating in these coils or out of them is all that modern
physics knows about or expects to be there—electrons for the “electricity” that can be in the wires of the coils, and “electromagnetic radiation” that can emanate from these coils. There can be no such thing as “longitudinal waves” emanating from such coils—everyone knows that electromagnetic radiation is a transverse wave (from side-to-side perpendicular to the direction of propagation) electric and magnetic phenomenon in the nothingness of space-time, right? Well, let us see. .

. . . It seems, however, that Tesla coils are rich, indeed, with clues to the very structure of a dynamic aether. My own experience with matters aetheric did not begin with Tesla coils. It started with the puzzling and dramatic claims for excess electric power generation in Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge (PAGDTM) tubes of Dr. Paulo and Alexandra Correa . . .

In an elaborate series of experiments with Tesla coils . . . the Correas were able to rule out what Tesla coil radiation is not . . . They conclude that Tesla coils emit a special form of massfree radiation that is not electromagnetic in character and not sourced in ionic emissions. . . .

At root, these experiments touch on the deep issue of the aether and its relation to what are evidently two basic forms of electricity, the accepted form (massbound, the flow of electrons), and other not accepted at all by conventional science, massfree—capable of flowing in and around wires, as well as being transmitted as Tesla waves through gas media and vacuum.
The massfree form of electricity might be called “cold electricity.”

www.infinite-energy.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Fromabove

It seems that Tesla's electricity that he discovered later, after he had lost interest in his polyphase alternating current, has nothing to do with magnetism, and the waves are longitudinal rather than transverse. I would like to hear how that fits in with Electric Universe theory.

Crystals, the piezoelectric effect might work better with longitudinal waves.

I think there is abundant radiant energy out there, perhaps we can harvest a useful amount of energy what is already out there. It is sad that we are ravaging and wasting the Earth's resources for our energy needs.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ahhh... yes, mass free electrons. This is true. Electrons that are not bound to the nucleus of any atom and that are in endless abundance so that the wires may absorb that which is lost to maintain the balance. The waves, which I like to call "T-waves" because they are not produced from a dynamo (generator) or battery effect, are actually at all angles everywhere. Since they are free electrons they may expand and contract in many ways into and out of physical matter.

What the Tesla machine is capable of doing is like putting a water wheel into the stream and taking from the stream the power necessary to perform work. The water wheel does not use a dynamo (generator) to produce power but taps directly into the flow of power as it passes.

It is like two waves in the sea that can literally pass through each other without losing their strengths. Add to that many more trillions of waves at all angles everywhere without losing power or strength. The universe is filled with unending waves, each coming from anywhere and passing around and through mass.

Now, in my experiment where the glass of water does not want to move with the motion of the car as it speeds off, where there seems to be a gravitation shift in the glass where the water builds up on the side away from forward motion. This shows that it is because the water, like the car before force is applied to "make" it move, is sitting in the perfect filed of the aether and is at the moment in balance. When disturbed as the glass is forced to move with the car it resists until the field rushes in to fill there tiny imbalance in the back of the glass of water.

Let's try it this way. My hand pushes a ball on a perfectly flat floor made of glass. Force is applied to the ball and the ball moves, right? No, not exactly. What actually happens is that my hand (the force) dislodges the ball from perfect balance and the field reacts by filling the area behind the ball and compensating for it in the front. The same was a boat in the water will displace water in front and it will go to the back and have a balancing effect. As balance returns ever so slowly, the ball no longer moves and is again in perfect balance. It's not kinetic or inertia, although it seems that way, but rather displacement and recovery.

You might say to all this that Tesla just wanted to catch a few waves.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

jrod

Mary Rose

Fromabove

It seems that Tesla's electricity that he discovered later, after he had lost interest in his polyphase alternating current, has nothing to do with magnetism, and the waves are longitudinal rather than transverse. I would like to hear how that fits in with Electric Universe theory.

Crystals, the piezoelectric effect might work better with longitudinal waves.

I think there is abundant radiant energy out there, perhaps we can harvest a useful amount of energy what is already out there. It is sad that we are ravaging and wasting the Earth's resources for our energy needs.

This is because most of mankind is still thinking like cave men. Using matter instead of energy. We are using matter to create force to make the electron flow instead of using the radiant electron flow create force to do work. It's all because of this theory called relativity.

edit on 27-1-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Interesting how Tesla liked harmonics. Maybe the key into tapping into the radiant energy is finding the right resonant frequency and a device that can make use of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
FROM: bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/occultether/occultether03.htm#TESLAS DYNAMIC THEORY OF GRAVITY

Chapter 4
The nature of electricity

In his 1891 A.I.E.E. lecture at Columbia College, Tesla said in pertinent part (emphasis mine):

“What is electricity, and what is magnetism?

“...We are now confident that electric and magnetic phenomena are attributable to the ether, and we are perhaps justified in saying that the effects of static electricity are effects of ether in motion”,

“...we may speak of electricity or of an electric condition, state or effect”,

“...we must distinguish two such effects, opposite in character neutralizing each other”,

“...for in a medium of the properties of the ether, we cannot possibly exert a strain, or produce a displacement or motion of any kind, without causing in the surrounding medium an equivalent and opposite effect.”

“...its condition determines the positive and negative character.” “We know that it acts like an incompressible fluid;”

“...the electro-magnetic theory of light and all facts observed teach us that electric and ether phenomena are identical.”

“The puzzling behavior of the ether as a solid to waves of light and heat, and as a fluid to the motion of bodies through it, is certainly explained in the most natural and satisfactory manner by assuming it to be in motion, as Sir William Thomson has suggested.”

“Nor can anyone prove that there are transverse ether waves emitted from an alternate current machine; to such slow disturbances, the ether, if at rest, may behave as a true fluid.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

jrod
reply to post by Fromabove

Interesting how Tesla liked harmonics. Maybe the key into tapping into the radiant energy is finding the right resonant frequency and a device that can make use of it.

This is what Tesla believed. He said to think of energy in terms of frequency and vibration.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join