It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have had too many to count.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
In my last post I was truly surprised no flamers. It was very refreshing to see people being open minded and sharing thoughts on such a complex subject. We all have things we believe in things we know are true .Some things make us uncomfortable. I was for along time, felt like a freak. But I have come to terms with what I see and feel. I don't think its a gift or makes me special. I think we all can experience these things that some of us just turn the channel so to speak.

OK here are some other things I did not share in my last post.

I was about seven years old in the grocery store with my mom. There was a mother and her teenage son in line in front of us. The mother was drilling him about his plans for the weekend. I could tell she felt very uncomfortable and was looking for a reason for him not to go. She told him he could not use the car. He blurted back his friend could drive them. The air around us changed as he said this! I was young and less experience and did recognize this chill yet. I remember the feeling being so strong that before I could stop myself I was saying to the mom don't let his friend drive almost crying. My mom scolded me and told me to stay out of other people conversations.

Two days later on a Saturday morning the news was on they where talking about an accident the night before. Two teenage boys killed in a car accident. My mom says teenagers and their drinking and doing drugs while driving was getting out of control. I told her they where not drinking or doing drugs.

That evening my mom and dad where talking about the accident my dad added that the newspaper said the driver had an aneurism while driving.

Now a questions I would like to pose, I feel that mother had a feeling she could not explain she did not want him to go. Could she have been that chill in the air as well?

edit on 24-1-2014 by PrincessOfPhilosophy because: Silly punctuation...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Its very possible she did .. seen many cases over the years where people have sensed the demise of either someone close to them or themselves ..

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts .I have had several experiences of this nature .people produce energy some call it their aura .When someone is ill it changes .Its not a reflection of their mood or thoughts. I worked in the medical field for years . Did see people pass .The aura would remain for several min. even after the heart stopped .
edit on 24-1-2014 by PrincessOfPhilosophy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, very interesting S&F

When you said 'The air around us changed as he said this!' - what exactly about the air changed?

Aelf

PrincessOfPhilosophy
In my last post I was truly surprised no flamers. It was very refreshing to see people being open minded and sharing thoughts on such a complex subject. We all have things we believe in things we know are true .Some things make us uncomfortable. I was for along time, felt like a freak. But I have come to terms with what I see and feel. I don't think its a gift or makes me special. I think we all can experience these things that some of us just turn the channel so to speak.

OK here are some other things I did not share in my last post.

I was about seven years old in the grocery store with my mom. There was a mother and her teenage son in line in front of us. The mother was drilling him about his plans for the weekend. I could tell she felt very uncomfortable and was looking for a reason for him not to go. She told him he could not use the car. He blurted back his friend could drive them. The air around us changed as he said this! I was young and less experience and did recognize this chill yet. I remember the feeling being so strong that before I could stop myself I was saying to the mom don't let his friend drive almost crying. My mom scolded me and told me to stay out of other people conversations.

Two days later on a Saturday morning the news was on they where talking about an accident the night before. Two teenage boys killed in a car accident. My mom says teenagers and their drinking and doing drugs while driving was getting out of control. I told her they where not drinking or doing drugs.

That evening my mom and dad where talking about the accident my dad added that the newspaper said the driver had an aneurism while driving.

Now a questions I would like to pose, I feel that mother had a feeling she could not explain she did not want him to go. Could she have been that chill in the air as well?

edit on 24-1-2014 by PrincessOfPhilosophy because: Silly punctuation...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences here.

I can't add much in the way of insight, but I will tell you that your story made me tear up. Envisioning a 7-year-old child with the burden of that panicked foresight, and then hearing the news that those teenagers died in the accident. I cannot even imagine how difficult that must have been for you and how complex the emotions would have been for a child to handle.

So basically, I just want to give you a hug. (((HUG)))

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

I wish to echo this sentiment

Hugs to the OP!

I am very aware of what that is like. There isnt a single moment in my life where there isnt something.. "out of the ordinary" happening in my vicinity. Its taken a while to come to terms with it.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
PrincessOfPhilosophy

You are not, nor were you ever, a freak. You had/have special abilities your family didn't understand, so they made you feel this way.

That's really sad. Had your mother accepted your gift and allowed you to warn this mother, her son may not have been killed.
I just have to shake my head sometimes.

I think most mothers have a psychic connection to their offspring. She probably did sense the danger, even if she didn't understand where it came from. I know she probably put herself through hell afterwards from guilt of not stopping him. Sad.

I think the chill you felt was from your own awareness, seeing into the future of what would happen if he went.
You could also have been picking up on the fear she was feeling at the same time.
You have a very high level of psychic ability. Don't ever doubt that.

edit on 1/24/2014 by Mindless1980 because: format

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessOfPhilosophy

when you say too many to count, are you referring to chills up the spine? the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? i heard you say chill in the air, or something of the sort and you spoke of premonition. just wondering if that's what you meant.

i got chills while reading this, i too have them at an uncountable number. it comes very easy for me, but over the years, they have become colder and more electric. at a time, they were warmer, and more embracing.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Thank you Thank you Thank you and I hug you back !!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

The best way to describe the way the air changes is like static and yes cooler a cool static would describe it best

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Thank you , It is nice to share care to share any of your experiences.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

When I said to many to count , they happen all the time .So many times I could write all day today and not be able to share them all.

I would like to comment on what you said about the electric feeling in the air I describe it as static cool static .I believe the intensity in that feeling come more from the energy coming threw then from me .If the energy is strong I feel it more. If its not strong I feel the static and the chill less . Hope this explains your questions and helps you not feel uneasy about the intense ones .They just really want to communicate with you.
edit on 25-1-2014 by PrincessOfPhilosophy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

You are very welcome and thank you

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I feel that mother had a feeling she could not explain she did not want him to go. Could she have been that chill in the air as well?

Possibly, it is the bond a mother has with her child; after all, her DNA resides in their body. I can always sense when one of my children is having trouble in life. It makes me wonder if my DNA that they carry speaks to the DNA in my own body some way.

Like you, I believe we all have these abilities, and when we acknowledge them and use them, the become stronger. I don't know how this is possible, I just know that it is from personal experience.

A group of acquaintances used to gather every afternoon at a local coffee shop, and when one gal had a new baby, everyone took turns holding him when she came in....except me. I refused to hold the baby, saying I felt like I had a cold coming on, or I needed to use the restroom, etc.
He was three months old now, and I still hadn't held him. I knew I would cry if I did.

People had begun to notice, since I have an abundance of love for babies.
My dear friend came to coffee one day and said " You knew, didn't you?"
The baby had died of Crib Death the night before.

I don't know what makes these things possible; whether it's an energy signature ( or lack thereof), or their 'auric field', or subconscious connection to esoteric knowledge - I just know that it happens.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I know how hard that had to be for you I have had things I could just not tell I only tell things if something positive can come from it.
Its such a struggle .Like the AA group says accept the things I can not change .

Bless you, Hugs::

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

When you 'see' people, are you speaking of seeing them with your minds' eye? Or is it a projection, like 'shadow' people?
Do you see them where ever you go, or only if they wish to convey a message?

I hope I'm not getting too personal.

I tend to gather a lot more information than I share.

new topics

top topics

join