It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hey lets get straight to the point here. Have you ever been confused as to where you post your threads ? I have and I'm pretty certain that at one stage most of you have so here's a quick idea.

The idea is to put a brief description of the forum next to it or under it. You know something like for say cryptozoology: study of mythical beings or for something like aliens and UFO's you could put a summary of it saying all about aliens and UFO's. (I know that's probably not accurate.)
You could even put a criteria or checklist for what should be in your post or something like that. Sorry I can't really give an accurate description of what I mean but I'm multitasking right now with a side project of mine.

Anyway just let me know what you think

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
ATS used to have the forum description before the summer revamp slimline. I do support same or similar as it will help, if it does not bother the layout, etc., even for older members such as myself that needs a reminder about a forum.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blueyezblkdragon

Cryptozoology is a heading which explains itself. It needs no embellishment. I would agree that there are some forums which need a little clarity in their heading, but the example of cryptozoology is a poor one for your cause.

new topics

join