It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama’s America" director Indicted on campaign finance fraud charges - another critic punished!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can you say "silence your enemies by making sure they know your cronies will go after them"?

Dinesh D’Souza, a conservative author and director of “2016: Obama’s America,” a documentary sharply critical of the president, has been indicted on charges of making illegal contributions to a 2012 Senate campaign, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York announced Thursday.

The indictment was filed by U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara and FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge George Venizelos, who accuse Mr. D’Souza of directing $20,000 in campaign contributions to a 2012 Senate candidate, in violation of the Federal Election Campaign Act, which limits primary and general election campaign contributions to $2,500 each from an individual to any one candidate.

So, they're going after this guy for a $20,000 contribution - which he says is a misunderstanding - when there is much worse fraud you know they are aware of, and should investigate! How much is this prosecution going to cost the taxpayers?

They're definitely getting more brazen in their attempts to silence dissent. Just another example of how government operates these days? Branching out from IRS audits?

p.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 23-1-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is something you may find interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Very interesting and completely in character.

This is the "Lance Armstrong win at any cost administration". That's all they're interested in - not addressing or fixing any problems!

Whine, complain, blame the other guy, punish your enemies. Oh, are we supposed to be running a country too? Sorry, don't have time for that.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

while you're at it you may as well add this one. They all seem to be along the same lines...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sounds like the bookkeepers didn't put the names in the columns.

The petty nit picking will get worse as the elections draw near.

I wish they would simply address the genuine issues that affect the majority of Americans.

But then again, their interests lie with other fish.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well why all this face saving for Obama. his time is up.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Typical bureaucratic sidestep. Lets make a fuss so the people think were doing stuff.

Secret Agenda CHECK

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes people!

Didn't you know the only people who are allowed 'fraud' are our dearly elected leaders.

Come on people they don't like competition, and they will put the full weight of the US government behind them.

If that guys views was not anti Obama administration.

We would not be hearing a peep about it.
edit on 23-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

neo96

If that guys views was not anti Obama administration.

We would not be hearing a peep about it.

So just because he voices his disdain for Obama, he needs to be silenced?

There is some serious problems with this place.(USA)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

They make it look like a fuss while at the same time taking out their enemies. But, the "enemy" part will hardly be mentioned by the bam man loving media. "How convenient!?!?"

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

shaneslaughta

neo96

There is some serious problems with this place.(USA)

No, not really, nothing that can't be fixed. Sure, our people are kinda dumb and easily led around by the nose and trust too much. But our system is fairly sound. what really has caused a serious problem in our country are the lawyers. Look at the Judicial system. The rights and process outlined in the Constitution are pretty sound. What wasn't outlined in the Constitution was procedure, and that is what has perverted our justice system more than anything else. . .procedure. Guess who gets to make the rules for procedure up? A bunch of lawyers.And they will never simplify the procedure to the point that someone off the street could do anything for themself. Same with every nit-picky little law and statute passed. procedure. I know for a fact that it doesn't matter one iota what party a lawyer is, what their platform is, or what he promises. . . I will never vote for a lawyer, period.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This White House and it's vindictive, petty nature makes Richard 'Tricky Dick' Nixon look like a warm, honest and open kind of guy. A real pillar of the community and model of civic virtue by comparison.

In wonder who the G. Gordon Liddy is of THIS Administration. I suppose we'll find out eventually ... Maybe well after the Presidents change and a new one is in..but I'll be awfully curious to see who the people controlling the dirty tricks turn out to be.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

lol at campaign fraud.

Come on dumb goats...i'm rooting for ya.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

wonder who the G. Gordon Liddy is of THIS Administration.

My best wild guess is ....

Valerie Jarrett.

And She directs David Axelrod.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

shaneslaughta

Well why all this face saving for Obama. his time is up.
It's not "face saving for Obama".
It's "Look what the Republicans do. Vote Democrat!"

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I agree. I think Valerie's behind it too. Aided and abetted by many like minded "thinkers" (I use the term loosely) in this group.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So much moral outrage in defense of criminals. Instead of whining why don't you guys root it out in the Democratic Party as well? Of course good luck getting anyone to take you seriously after all the lies and outrageousness by the GOP and Tea Party the past few years. You all have cried wolf way too many times.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

If we criticize the democrat party or Obama, we stand the risk of an IRS audit or jail time.

Go Obama! Hope and Change!

(please don't arrest me!)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Kali74

If we criticize the democrat party or Obama, we stand the risk of an IRS audit or jail time.

Sure... let's play poor persecuted Conservatives. Aww can't make charity fronts and use them for campaign donations. Aww can't make personal donations more than 2,500. Get caught breaking the law and get investigated or arrested? Awwwwwwwwwww

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Kali74

beezzer
reply to post by Kali74

Sure... let's play poor persecuted Conservatives. Aww can't make charity fronts and use them for campaign donations. Aww can't make personal donations more than 2,500. Get caught breaking the law and get investigated or arrested? Awwwwwwwwwww

LOLZ

I should join a union where I can make personal donations of over 2,500.

Ooops, I mean, HOPE AND CHANGE!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join