It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ibiza holiday jet in near miss with UFO over Reading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Any pilot flying holidaymakers between Manchester and Ibiza must be prepared for outlandish sights.
But perhaps nothing so apparently unworldly as this.
The captain of a Thomas Cook airliner flying tourists back from the Spanish holiday island to the north of England reported a "near miss" with a "rugby ball"-shaped UFO, which passed within feet of his jet.
The encounter, over Reading, Berks, was reported to the aviation authorities, who launched an investigation. But no earthly identity for the object could be established.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Another one ?! ....A few stories of UFO`s almost hitting planes recently !!!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There were probably a few near misses near manchester airport last night, if the flight path took them past old trafford.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gillyp17

Yep, maybe less near misses if Ronaldo was still there, lol

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I believe this is the same story posted about a month ago. The encounter happened in July 2013 and apparently the pilot was so sure a collision was going to occur that he ducked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Is it ? ...Thought this was a different story -

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Yes it's the same one, and previously reported by The Telegraph. They didn't know before the details of the aircraft or who's it was.
I had in mind a drone on test, but surely not at that height, unless military. So it is curious, but if it was a military drone, no one's owning up.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Rugby ball? Darn, people see what they know. Maybe it was really a soccer ball or a basketball.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I think so as well.

new topics

top topics

join