It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mösting Crater Mystery - The Untold Apollo 12 Story (narrated)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

draknoir2

LABTECH767

onebigmonkey

LABTECH767

Oldshoe
reply to post by skyblueworld

Its very strange, that the object are not there anymore. How can that be explained

edit on 26-1-2014 by Oldshoe because: (no reason given)

Airbrushing and image manipulation, or they moved.
There is abundent evidence of image tampering by NASA and even faked moon video's where a shot from one missions was used in another and supposed to be several miles away, the evidence for ongoing activity on the moon however is very rare unless it has been airbrushed away but sometimes they make mistakes, even today or someone tries to get it out.

Or they were never there.

There are numerous allegations of image tampering by NASA by people who have made up their minds in advance that there is some, but no evidence of it. The reason there is little evidence of activity of the moon is because there is none, and the evidence there is, like the example in this thread, is made up.

Absolute nonsense, Evidence of tampering and photographic obfuscation most certainly does exist,
Here is a quick you tube search and I might point out this is far from the best example I have seen of this despicable technique, The NASA agency is an american public body supposedly civiliant in nature and they have litteral STOLEN this data from there own paymasters the american public so Go bury your head in the sand if you want to but the rest of the world are waking UP and we will not be so easily put to sleep by deliberate denial anymore.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Some nice documentary there and some short study film, For God sake it even made it into new scientist a good while back with photographic analysis of the HASSELBLAD GERMAN ZEIS manufactured len's with there etched markings going behind objects including the lunar rover and the astronaughts, this is impossible unless a cut a paste technique was used to composit the image's, do you know anything about photography and I am not talking photoshop but old fashions analogue photography, I do.

Another documentary about apollo 16.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

How about the possability that someone out there in the Andromeda galaxy long ago cried out to the stars hoping that someone out there would save them when they found they were doomed, that is the premis of this video which claims NASA recieved a distress signal that took 11 years for them to decode.
www.youtube.com...

Or the possability that there are non humans amongst us,
www.youtube.com...

Back to the structures on the moon,
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

If it's on youtube it must be true.
edit on 27-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

Where else would you watch a video on the internet? just because it's on Youtube does not mean is bunk! What a flawed way of thinking..

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
interesting find i have never come across this before at first i thought lava tube or something but that is no accident of nature that hole .

i wish i could remember where i saw infa red footage taken of the moon years ago it sure looked like someone was building a base there star and flag

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Point of information: the imagery in question is not film, it is video. Video is a medium that can generate a variety artifacts, usually with seemingly crisp outlines, due to the rectilinear nature of the scanning.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
In my opinion this is nothing but an anomaly created by the poor resolution of the film. All I saw was blurry shadows. I was struggling to find anything alieny in the footage even with the yellow circles supposedly pointing something out.

Also as seen in the video, there is absolutely nothing there when you look at the high res images.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

No I am not playing and you are not being played, this is a low resolution copy of the image,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
I have heilighted the area's of interest on this one,

And here are some other interesting shot's.
This is the infamous boulder at taurus littrow, this is the expedition frame from NASA obtained by the now defunct site whom had overleyed there name (defunct since someone made there lives difficult) with the name of there no longer extant web site.
The catalogue frame is the one generally released to the public but the expedition frames can be obtained under US freedom of information but as these people had some backing and legal expertise I would not try it as a singe individual and unless you were a us citizen you may as well be peeing into the wind.
A comparison shot between the catalogue frame as was publicly released after sanitization by there air brush monkeys
And a close up of the expedition from which as suffered airbrushing but to a lesser degree as they littereally air brushed them as they came off and so rushed it a bit, they had more time to finish the job before the catalogue release.
Enjoy your debunking folk's it bring's home the bacon after all.

edit on 30-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

LABTECH767

Link to original official sources only. For all we know you photoshopped those.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

PsykoOps

LABTECH767

Link to original official sources only. For all we know you photoshopped those.

To what gain?, to impress a small amount of people on here?, rather pointless. Some people just don't want to see the truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by fatdeeman

No I am not playing and you are not being played, this is a low resolution copy of the image,
I have heilighted the area's of interest on this one,

And here are some other interesting shot's.
This is the infamous boulder at taurus littrow, this is the expedition frame from NASA obtained by the now defunct site whom had overleyed there name (defunct since someone made there lives difficult) with the name of there no longer extant web site.
The catalogue frame is the one generally released to the public but the expedition frames can be obtained under US freedom of information but as these people had some backing and legal expertise I would not try it as a singe individual and unless you were a us citizen you may as well be peeing into the wind.
A comparison shot between the catalogue frame as was publicly released after sanitization by there air brush monkeys
And a close up of the expedition from which as suffered airbrushing but to a lesser degree as they littereally air brushed them as they came off and so rushed it a bit, they had more time to finish the job before the catalogue release.

edit on 30-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

You may not be playing but you have been played. There is no such thing as an 'expedition frame'. There are Apollo photographs, that's all, and they have been publicly available since they were developed. You don't need a FOI request, you just need to send them the money.

Those boulders can be found in editions of National Geographic (I have one). The original panoramas showing the larger boulder can be bought on ebay for $14 plus postage.

You can even see close up examinations of those boulders and their trails from the LRO now:

lroc.sese.asu.edu.../archives/842-Station-6-Ap ollo-17.html

The photo of the large boulder with the 'leg' is on there. Doesn't look like a leg.

Claiming that any photograph that doesn't show the bug eyed monsters you want are airbrushed and accusing people who don't agree with you of being paid to debunk is just desperate.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by onebigmonkey

There is one thing I am not suggesting and it is bug eyed monsters, no I beleive these to be of human origin but very ancient, so I think the current model of human anthropology and the current historical view of human history to be truly erroneous, and you really should check up on your facts concerning the expedition frame's they do or DID exist and the publicly provided frame's were sanitized or if you like Enhanced for public presentation/release while some of the less tampered frames did make it into the educational institutions (After all they needed the real images for analysis).
Well I suppose we will never see eye to eye on this matter, At least not officially.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

skyblueworld

Where else would you watch a video on the internet?

Apparently nowhere, in your particular case.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Story of the Air Brush Monkeys (ABMs)

There are a number of witness accounts that support photographic alteration and fraud of the Apollo photographs. One such account came out in May of 1995 and was given by Donna Tietze as presented by CNI news. Ms Tietze was employed at Johnson Space Center in Houston for many years in the Photo Lab Building #8 which was a restricted area. She stated that one day she went into a more restricted area of the building where satellite and all Apollo Mission images were processed. While there, she entered into a conversation with one of the staff in that area who was assembling a photo mosaic. Her attention was directed to an area in a printed photograph of an apparently terrestrial scene. What she was told was that the area would be airbrushed out before being able to be sold to The Public.

Our review of over 5000 Apollo lunar images confirms that many of the frames were altered by numerous deceptive practices, airbrushing being one of them. And the photographic data indicates this was done thousands of times. Such a conclusion is arrived at in part by examining different revisions of the same unique frame. By revisions we are not speaking of differences in appearance due to lower or higher resolution, coloration, cropping, or the application of "high gamma" (as is seen in many orbital images). Nor are we speaking of rectilinear patterns, stretch lines, or pixilation due to over magnification with regard to the digitized versions.

By revisions we mean conscientiously altered by any one or combination of the following procedures:

a- Duplicating a negative image under or overexposed to diminish clarity and then substituting the degraded image as "authentic."
b- Reproducing an "in focus" image as "out of focus."
c- Making a photographic print from an authentic negative image, altering that print by a number of methods (including, airbrushing, ink lining, & cutting & pasting), and then taking an overhead photograph of the altered print and passing off the altered image as "authentic."
d- Digitally erasing, blurring, or otherwise altering digitized versions, then presenting them as "authentic."

Air Brush Monkey Rules-

1.Spray it to look like a rock.
2.Leave no shiny metallic objects- rock it.
3.Never let views of geometric organization get through. Stretch, flatten, or blur.
4.Blend dimensions of artifacts into background objects to conceal them.
5.Never show prominent objects as symmetrical or bisymmetric.
6.If it can't be distorted then withhold the photo.
7.Monkey out of time. -Hocus Pocus Out of Focus.
8.Too much work to spray. - Knife it out and paste in another piece.

The "Space Race" and public relations aside, the reader would be well served to consider the Apollo missions primarily as a military operation, the highest purpose of which was to perform a detailed reconnaissance of the lunar near and far side, set up instrument packages on the surface for short and long term monitoring, and to recover whatever advanced technologies that were readily available in the form of archeological artifacts to be studied for U.S. military and economic advantage.

For most civilian researchers the greatest obstacle to understanding the discoveries made during the early space program has not been the lack of available data. Enough publicly accessible information has existed for many years to arrive at definitive conclusions. The impediment has been due to an inability to overcome conditioning coupled with inadequate analytical skills.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then consider this,

[The following is excerpted from a transcript of a radio program which was printed in the ORTK (Operation Right to Know) Bulletin #9, dated July 10, 1995. The transcript, prepared by Don Ratch, is taken from a late-night radio broadcast that occurred on May 5, 1995 on station WOL-AM in Washington D.C., also simulcast on station WOLB-AM in Baltimore, Maryland. The show is called "UFOs Saturday Night," hosted by Elaine Douglass. Guests on the show that night included Stanley V. McDaniel, Erol Torun, Keith Morgan, Daniel Drasin and Donna Tietze. Ms. Tietze claims to be a former employee of NASA in Houston, Texas. Her testimony was the focus of the following discussion.]
Elaine Douglass: This is Elaine Douglass, WOL News-Talk Network, our show is "UFOs Saturday Night," and... our topic is the Face on Mars. We have a new guest on the air with us, Donna Tietze. Donna, you are also with three scientists who are on the air with us and that would be Stan McDaniel from California, Erol Torun from the East Coast and Dan Drasin in Colorado... Donna is in Houston, Texas and kind enough to join us tonight to tell us some very interesting things she observed while working at NASA. Donna is an educator and she is working on her Masters in Education. In the past, Donna, as I understand it, you held a position for 15 years with a contractor at the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston. You were a photo technician?

Donna Tietze: Correct!

E.D.: Donna, welcome to "UFOs Saturday night." Tell me and tell everyone the incident that you recall. As they say in the law court, did there come a time when you walked into a photo lab and someone told you something quite astounding? What happened that day?

D.T.: Yes, Elaine, that's true... I worked at NASA throughout [the] Apollo missions, and I did leave NASA at the time the space shuttles began. I worked in building 8 in the photo lab. I had a secret clearance so I thought I could go anywhere in the building. And I did go into one area that was a restricted area. In this area they developed pictures taken from satellites and also all of the missions, the Apollo missions, flight missions. I went in and I was talking to one of the photographers and developers, and he was putting together a mosaic, which is a lot of photos, smaller photos, into a larger photo pattern. And while I was in there, I was trying to learn new methods and new things about the whole organization, and I was looking at the pictures. And he directed my attention to one area. He said, "Look at that." I looked and there was a round oval shape. Well, it was very white, circular shape of a dot, and it was black and white photography, so I asked him if that was a spot on the emulsion. And he said, "Well, I can't tell you, but spots on the emulsion do not leave round circles of shadows."

E.D.: So there was a shadow on the ground?

D.T.: Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees. Now I don't know where this area was... I didn't see outline of the continent. But I did notice that there was a shadow under this white dot, and I also noticed that the trees were casting the shadow in the same direction as this shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena, because it was higher than the trees but not too much higher than the trees. But it was close to the ground, and it was spherical but slightly elongated, not very much but slightly. I then said, "Is it a UFO?" And he said, "Well, I can't tell you." And then I asked him, "What are you going to do with this piece of information?" And he said, "Well, we have to airbrush these things out before we sell these photographs to the public." So I realized at that point that there is a procedure set up to take care of this type of information from the public.

E.D.: ...Now Donna, there is another matter that you learned about when you were there at NASA. I believe this was through a third party, a person that you were spendng some time with who was a fellow NASA employee?

D.T.: Right, in fact after we talked, I thought about another incident with a guard that I would like to convey too, that's very important. This man that I had dated was in quarantine with the astronauts when they had come back from the moon, and I had talked to him about seeing this saucer (satellite photos) and asked him if he had heard anything about that. And he told me that every astronaut, every moon trip had been followed by craft, by saucers, that every one of them, every astronaut that went to the moon... they all had seen it, and all had been told to keep quiet about it, and they were threatened with jail and their whole retirement, everything taken away from them... This man told me that if I ever told that he said it, that he would deny it, that he would never admit that he told me all of that.

E.D.: Yes. And I believe that, Donna, you related to me, your friend came to believe that the UFOs were instrumental in getting Apollo 13 that was, ah, our disabled mission to the moon. Was it 13?

D.T.: Right. Well, he said that it shouldn't have come back, I mean, there was no, ah, they had help. And that was all he would say.

E.D.: All he would say?

D.T.: He said it was impossible for that craft to have gotten back home.

E.D.: Donna, you said that there was another matter that you wanted to relate to us.

D.T.: Yes.. When I had quit work [at NASA], I had an office. I was doing illustration work at another office, in another part of town. And a man that had been a guard at NASA during the time that we are talking about now, he also was a guard at (inaudible). He came into my office, and he had a large gash scar on his forehead, and he told me that he was a guard at NASA and that he was burning a lot of photographs of UFOs. That was his job.

E.D.: Really!

D.T.: And he said he stopped to look at one too long, and one of the other, I gathered it was some type of military man, hit him in the head with a gun butt and knocked him out.

E.D. What?

D.T. Because he had looked at one of the photographs too long. He did describe the photograph to me, which I tend to believe was an accurate photograph... He explained that it was a craft on the ground, and it looked like, it was like a regular saucer with like little bumps all over it, and he said it was like it was burnt. He said cows in the field all had their tails stuck straight up. At the time he said he didn't know when cattle were frightened, that their tails would stick straight up. And he described this to me and since then, I did describe it to someone that I thought might have looked at some of these photos, possibly, and they did look kind of frightened, that I shouldn't know about that one.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

LABTECH767
There are a number of witness accounts that support photographic alteration and fraud of the Apollo photographs.

Yeah, and it's a darned shame that none of them have any actual physical evidence to back up their claims. I mean, I would like to believe them, but I kind of like to have something besides a "cross my heart and hope to die" to back it up.

You understand.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

first of all note this is a colour frame unlike the black and white catalogue frame,

A panorama of lunar history is captured in this view looking south over the Valley of Taurus Littrow. A huge fragmented boulder had rolled almost a mile down the side of the North Massif to here, Station 6 on our traverse (see here). Our LM and its light area of surface alteration can be seen on the photo about an inch to the right of the top point of the boulder. That's me at the left. Note the marks of my sampling scoop on the debris resting on a slanting surface of the boulder at left. Gene Cernan took the photos from which this mosaic was assembled." The preceding caption was written by Harrison Schmitt. (Labeling of the background Taurus Littrow Valley features has been added. The South Massif seen in the right background is about 5 miles away. (Image courtesy of NASA– labeling added)

Although the above digitized mosaic from "Apollo Expeditions to the Moon" consisting of the two frames is of low resolution (62.7 KB) major differences between it and all other available revisions can be discerned. Those frames were AS17-140-21497 – described in the Lunar Surface Journals as- "Station 6 pan (north). Jack, Tracy's Rock, talus sample site, East Massif, Bear Mountain. (Left) & AS17-140-21494 Station 6 pan (north). LRV, South Massif, TGE, Henry, Bear Mountain or similar (right).

www.aulis.com...

The image was produced from a mosaic of expedition frames and now sadly since 2006 the site whom where researching this matter were bullied off the net and no longer exist, threat's, mysterious call's and aggressive strangers where mentioned.

Sanitized official image's but still intriguing.

www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

47797.activeboard.com...
www.gearfreq.com...

It seem's they have done a very good job of covering there online traks in the last few years but putting the cat back in the bag is messier than they thought.

Lastly I am actually trying to prove a point that NASA has a habit of either lying or not telling the whole truth, that at lease some of there images have been tampered with and that the Crater Adjacent geometrical streight lined and possibly very ancient structure that THIS THREAD IS ABOUT could be and probably is indeed an artifact of artificial origin, beyond that I can only surmise.

How does an object decay on the moon, well let's look shall we.

Without long term field work or known rates of decay and variations in the lunar environment we can only look at the fact's.

Particle radiation, the sun is only one source but by far the greatest source and over time exposure to particle radiation can have the same effect it has inside a nuclear reactor, the materials are bombarded by sub atomic particle which can disrupt the molecular bonds and cause molecular seperation at varience dependant on material density and composition.

Temperature variation, Now we know how this effects metals on earth and can cause metal to fatigue through contraction and expansion, various different compounds in a material would likely speed this fatiguing up due to differential rates of expansion and contraction, it also alters ductillity of materials.

Material bombardment, In the absence of atmospheric inertia any particles of mass from ejecta would likely fall with ballistic velocity only being slowed on impact and displacing there impace energy into the rained on object causing pock marking and powdering of the surface of an object even of relatively high density.

Now these are only three possible caused of long term exposure decay on the lunar surface but there are many others and these three alone will over time turn an object into a powder where only strong chrystalline structure with very strong covelent bond's may resist the effect.

So how old would these object be if artificial, well that depends on rate of decay but I feel very old indeed, and while for some that say's non human I tend to lean toward the more Ancient human, hell maybe a bunch of ET found or returned to our world and restored a dead race to see how they develop, though I am a christian personally.

edit on 31-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Tietze-Hare: "Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees. Now I don't know where this area was... I didn't see outline of the continent. But I did notice that there was a shadow under this white dot, and I also noticed that the trees were casting the shadow in the same direction as this shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena, because it was higher than the trees but not too much higher than the trees."

Precisely why this story can't be true. NASA in those days had NO satellite-origin surface images sharp enough -- enough "high resolution" -- to resolve individual trees. None.

Here's the proof. Hare claimed these images were being touched up for commercial sale.

But for more than ten years I've challenged people who want to believe Hare's claim to find ANY 1980's-published NASA space-based picture of Earth in which a tree is visible. Just one would prove such a capability existed in NASA JSC's Building 8 while Hare was there.

The total failure of dozens of 'believers' running off to find such a picture to prove me wrong, over all these years, and failing, every one of them, should be serious indication that the tree-showing images never existed -- and so Hare's story is imaginary.

How else can the absence of a single example of such a picture, be explained?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Here is some interesting info on early spy satellite's and the spy satellite program's but remember even today they are not going to let you know of there true capabilitys, it feed's paranoia and may lead to a potential target nation being even more careful about satellite surveilance.
gizmodo.com...
www.space.com...
spaceflightnow.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

When gary powers was shot down the US quicky realized that they had to move ahead with more aggressive development of there spy satellite capabilitys and to this day you will not find actual true information as to the level of capabilty they obtained but by the 1970's one can certainly assume they did indeed have satellite's capable of detecting objects not much larger then a human as seen from above and perhaps even humans to observe personell deployment without vehicle's or tent's, later as we know thermal imaging became possible but it sufferes extreme varience through atmospheric mapping and later still object displacement and near real time observation where obtained form a series of overlapping high resolution satellites with lower resolution finder satellites in higher orbit's providing greater area oversight which were enhanced beyond the capability of human operators with high level heuristic software and powerful computer technology's.

There will be or were most likely images that could show that level of detail from that time but were they satellite as is often mistaken for satellite surveilance plane images,. surveilace flights are still used today as you know from drone development as they are capable of viewing things at closer range and in more detail as well as providing there operators in the case of armed drones with invaluable strike capability and indeed manned military air craft except for transport are now a living fossil that will be phased out once the ethic's hurdle is crossed.

edit on 31-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

LABTECH767

Here is some interesting info on early spy satellite's and the spy satellite program's but remember even today they are not going to let you know of there true capabilitys, it feed's paranoia and may lead to a potential target nation being even more careful about satellite surveilance.

OK, I understand -- you can't produce any images like the ones Hare claims she saw, but you have a good explanation. Your dog ate them.

Get real. Hare could never have seen such images at NASA because NASA didn't have any.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

LABTECH767

first of all note this is a colour frame unlike the black and white catalogue frame,

You're wrong.

Again.

The original images of this scene (it's a panorama made from several photos) is colour and is in Magazine 140

www.lpi.usra.edu...

You can see that colour version in a scan of my own copy of National Geographic from 1973

www.dropbox.com...

Here's the live TV broadcast from the rover parked up on the right

A panorama of lunar history is captured in this view looking south over the Valley of Taurus Littrow. A huge fragmented boulder had rolled almost a mile down the side of the North Massif to here, Station 6 on our traverse (see here). Our LM and its light area of surface alteration can be seen on the photo about an inch to the right of the top point of the boulder. That's me at the left. Note the marks of my sampling scoop on the debris resting on a slanting surface of the boulder at left. Gene Cernan took the photos from which this mosaic was assembled." The preceding caption was written by Harrison Schmitt. (Labeling of the background Taurus Littrow Valley features has been added. The South Massif seen in the right background is about 5 miles away. (Image courtesy of NASA– labeling added)

This is not your text. This is not the first time you have posted text unsourced. You even did it in the post in November that you posted this in. Please reference material so that others can verify it.

Although the above digitized mosaic from "Apollo Expeditions to the Moon" consisting of the two frames is of low resolution (62.7 KB) major differences between it and all other available revisions can be discerned. Those frames were AS17-140-21497 – described in the Lunar Surface Journals as- "Station 6 pan (north). Jack, Tracy's Rock, talus sample site, East Massif, Bear Mountain. (Left) & AS17-140-21494 Station 6 pan (north). LRV, South Massif, TGE, Henry, Bear Mountain or similar (right).

www.aulis.com...

The image was produced from a mosaic of expedition frames and now sadly since 2006 the site whom where researching this matter were bullied off the net and no longer exist, threat's, mysterious call's and aggressive strangers where mentioned.

Which website? Address please. If you mean Aulis they are just liars and fraudsters and are still (unfortunately) around and happy to take your money. If you mean someone else then let's have some proof. There is no such thing as an 'expedition frame'.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So NASA never had images of that quality, well I can not accept that, NASA was civilian agency in only so far as it was allowed to be and the same facilitys and experts where also used in military USAF research, now you know the interesting thermal property's of the lunar material that was obtained from caseys rock, I live a stone's throw from the world famous pilkington laboratorys and what most americans do not know is that during the 1970 and early 1980 the thermal tiled used on the outside of the shuttle were partially developed right here in blighty, in fact a friend of mine owned two of the reject samples and they were silver not white which he maybe should not have taken off site, Like many other institutions and capabilitys of the west the chinese now own that site.
Do you remember the famous early NASA/USAF glider that featured as the crashing vehicle at the start of the BIONIC MAN - 6 MILLION DOLLAR MAN, well take another look at the fallen/front section of caseys rock and just think to yourself is that an aerodynamic design badly decayed over time and covered in a mixture of powdered materian and lunar dust.

The source of that image is the one that is placed in bold font and they no longer exhist as they were forced off the net, there domein is now up for sale though they never had any adverts of membership so tell me how they made any money on it as they were an enthusiast website not a con artist web site, If this site had a file share I would upload though my archive is not the latest and some imagery is not present.

One thing these guy's did claim to be was archeaologists and scientist's whom believed there was a conspiracy to keep the people from knowing the truth.

In my opinion brooking's was completely wrong and he merely made up his report due to the fact it was seen even by him as a hypothetical scenario, but government policy not only in the states but around the world has been coloured by it.

edit on 1-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onebigmonkey

I have respect for you and your belief's as no one simply out to obfuscate would go to such a degree in backing up there argument, you have also made some truly brilliant posts that I have enjoyed thoroughly but I will have to disagree, by the way the you tube video is not working at the moment but if it is a full walkaround of casey's rock then I would back down but I believe what I believe, I have been wrong in the past but on this I am convinced and believe for anyone else looking at this that they they should consider the information provided, I never had net access at the time but downloaded the entire web site for Lunararcheaology.org and archived it to CD at the local library, they no longer exist and I have piles more anomoly's, they were an old site no adverts or cookies so how could they ever have made money on it they also kept there identity's under wrap's but of course someone got to them did they not.

Have good luck at the video this new thread direct's you too.

This is too important, even they whom work for them will be removed once they have served there purpose.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

LABTECH767

So NASA never had images of that quality, well I can not accept that, NASA was civilian agency in only so far as it was allowed to be and the same facilitys and experts where also used in military USAF research ...

Before digging yourself in to a position you may come to find embarrassing, why not TRY to find ANY released space-based NASA photo from the 1980s in which you can recognize an individual tree. Believers as sincere as yourself have ridden off on this quest for a decade, and all have failed. Perhaps you will succeed, but if -- when -- not, how do you explain that failure except that such hi-quality photos never existed. Hare SAID they were images being prepared for commercial release -- so find me ONE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join