It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber arrested in Florida for drunk driving

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Mamatus
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Anti beiber.

And it better than ISON or NIBRU BS

edit on Thu Jan 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Mamatus
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well you aren't on ATS you are on BTS.....you know the side where you can talk about all the non conspiracy stuff.

Seriously people who complain in the BTS forums about content posted make me

If you don't like Beiber stories, scroll right on down.

edit on Thu Jan 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

intrepid
Trust me I did WAY worse as a youngster.

Intrepid .... you party animal!

Seriously though ... this guy is going to kill someone being stoned out of his mind and driving.
This isn't the first time he's driven recklessly.

It's good for him to get caught. Some 'cool down' time in jail is good for him.

edit on 1/23/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

FlyersFan

intrepid
Trust me I did WAY worse as a youngster.

Intrepid .... you party animal!

You have NO idea. I'ma good boy now though.

Seriously though ... this guy is going to kill someone being stoned out of his mind and driving.
This isn't the first time he's driven recklessly.

Yeah but like I said, no different than a lot of us. He's fair game though because he's a tool.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Parents Stop Ruining Your Children
This 'gossip' site is reporting that it was Biebers father who set up the whole party thing ... the drunk driving and racing. If it's true, then Biebers problems aren't all his own. Yes, he owns the problems, but he isn't getting the right guidance and hasn't been for God knows how long.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Resisting arrest, cussing out a cop, defying orders to take his hands out of his pockets... tell me again why cops cary tasers? Oh yeah, to zap little old women and deaf people. Carry on...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If you want to gossip and pass pleasantries depart to Facebook or something similar in the social media playgrounds.

ATS has some exceptional posters that are worth learning from, but an increasing number of backslappers that clog up the posts, if you want to be coochy coo with your mates PM them and keep the posts clear, please.

Back to Bieber, not sure how old the prat is but some time in a good old establishment should sort the idiot out, he would certainly not want to be dropping the soap in the shower with those baby looks of his, an in,ares fantasies in the flesh, deserves whatever he gets, treatment wise.

19 yrs old, bail set at $2500 (where do these Judges live?) a Canadian disgrace, and whatever happened to persona non grata or even 3 strikes and out?

Do you Americans really want this character presenting such an image to your gullible youngsters? Or does he give the sign?!

Either way, you could do worse than to kick him back up North just to give your Cops a decent break from 911 response to him.

edit on 23-1-2014 by Shuftystick because: Thursday!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Shuftystick
Do you Americans really want this character presenting such an image to your gullible youngsters?

His target audience won't be able to drive for about 4 years. By then they will have moved on from this to Lady Gaga or some other crap.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Shuftystick
If you want to gossip and pass pleasantries depart to Facebook or something similar in the social media playgrounds.

That's what this forum is for ... gossip and passing pleasantries.

Oh ... in addition to his father setting up the drag race, Bieber says his mother is the one supplying at least some of the drugs he's taking. Story Here Reports are sketchy .....

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thought I'd throw this in for all the folks upset about a Beiber-thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I love Beiber he is the best guy ever, so sad that the media is attacking him. Maybe he is an alien. Go Beib!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just saw the video of his arraignment eyes change at the 9 second mark nice little case of Demonic possession there ,sold his soul to be a member of the 27 club no doubt,in a few years time you'll see this talentless twit on celebrity rehab....if he lives that is.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

After having posts removed about this very thing I have decided that it is best to keep to fluff on ATS. Quality content is now celebrity news. The good news is that I can find dozens of these cutting edge stories by simply typing in "Breaking Celebrity News".

Research into interesting topics is difficult anyway and after trying to contribute some quality threads I have given up. Now its all about fluff baby. After watching hoaxes from two years ago getting dozens of flags and stars, Duck Dynasty threads threads getting tons of flags and stars and now the Beib getting arrested thread it has become apparent to me what ATSers really want.

I will do my best from now on to keep up with all the breaking news from Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Mamatus

After having posts removed about this very thing I have decided that it is best to keep to fluff on ATS. Quality content is now celebrity news. The good news is that I can find dozens of these cutting edge stories by simply typing in "Breaking Celebrity News".

Research into interesting topics is difficult anyway and after trying to contribute some quality threads I have given up. Now its all about fluff baby. After watching hoaxes from two years ago getting dozens of flags and stars, Duck Dynasty threads threads getting tons of flags and stars and now the Beib getting arrested thread it has become apparent to me what ATSers really want.

I will do my best from now on to keep up with all the breaking news from Hollywood.

1) Dont like a thread P off and dont post on it. Tons of woo woo threads I avoid.
2) The fact is if your not smart enough to read between the lines its not no much celebrity news im intrested in, Im highlighting a issue with this which is the two tier legal system. The fact that is this seems to tie in with cases such as Ethan couche were habitual criminals who are recklessly putting others at risk are being left to roam free simply because they are rich and that a poor person in the same position would likley have the book thrown at them.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Huffington Post

Huffington Post did a good video trick on Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber ....
The Post is so right .... they look like twins separated at birth ....
Check it out at the link.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

crazyewok

Mamatus

1) Dont like a thread P off and dont post on it. Tons of woo woo threads I avoid.
2) The fact is if your not smart enough to read between the lines its not no much celebrity news im intrested in, Im highlighting a issue with this which is the two tier legal system. The fact that is this seems to tie in with cases such as Ethan couche were habitual criminals who are recklessly putting others at risk are being left to roam free simply because they are rich and that a poor person in the same position would likley have the book thrown at them.

I am so very sorry for being "Not Smart Enough". I guess seeing the title of the thread thew me off. Instead of something that made sense to my simple brain like say maybe "More proof of a two tied legal system" I saw one about a DUI arrest. I guess the comments that followed specifically not addressing the two tiered legal system also got missed.

I will try to be smarter from now on, just to make you happy.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
oops DP
edit on 23-1-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
hes another macaulay culkin,he,ll disappear just as fast as he appeared,hes become so arrogant its actually not funny anymore.

i laughed when he confronted the photographer in london cause i,m thinking the guy will actually break you in two if he hit you but its obvious his mind is that warped he now thinks he can do anything he wants and hes untouchable.

when it all comes crashing down on top of him then whos going to take the blame?cause its coming and someone should have been there to give him the slap that he obviously needed.

i for one won,t try understand any of it cause when some kid is making headline news around the world for being a twat(trust me i wanted to use harder words than twat) then you know the world has finally gone mad.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Justin Bieber is a crazy kid from Canada.

Ha ha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join