It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber arrested in Florida for drunk driving

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

crazyewok

buster2010

Something you guys should take action on. What ya guns are for right?

why? beiber never fired on anybody with a gun he just played with a car while drunk just make him learn auto repair. he'll be crying like a wee baby trying to drop a transmission out of an old ford. guns aren't can openers old boy, not everybody is homer simpson who owns a gun around here

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
im a belieber. he will be alright

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

But thats the problem no one wants to do anything about this litte ****. He just left free to roam wild and hurt whoever he wants.

And he won't hurt anyone for much longer. This will be a highly publicized case and the prosecutors will have to to throw the book at him if they want to avoid public scrutiny.

And I'll leave it at that, every moment I speak of him is wasting precious keystrokes.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
where could we ship him off to? did he just get banned in Australia for public vandalism..he spray painted some god awful graffiti and they told him to come clean it up or he isn't welcome again..he is such a little turd..

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

HUMBLEONE

crazyewok

HUMBLEONE
Poor Justin, he should just admit the truth and come out of the closet. Failure to admit his gayness will cause great internal strife.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force as if millions of teenage girls suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced
edit on 23-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)
. For some reason young teenage girls haven't a well developed "gaydar"; perhaps the full blown yang energy is too foreign at that age?

Why do you keep bringing up him being closeted?

We get it you think he's gay and hiding it!

edit on 23-1-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
He needs a little humiliation to help straighten him out. If the legal system or society itself straightens him out, he may be a good person in the future. Hopefully this is done before he hurts someone.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I just read this on TMZ. Two things ...

1 - GOOD ... get the guy off the streets before he kills someone. He's outta' control.
2 - GOOD ... maybe he'll get locked up and so get some 'help' that he needs.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Normal people would be in the USA infamous prison system by now or deported so why is he still free and at liberty to do these things? Why is he not stuck in Canada right now barred from entering most of the civlised world for haveing a criminal record?

Well, for one he was just charged in the last 24 hours.

Hernandez said Bieber failed a sobriety test at the scene, and was taken to the Miami Beach police station for a breath test, then he will be transported to the Miami-Dade County jail in Miami.
Once he's booked, Bieber will likely be released on bail, then he'll have to go through Miami's criminal court system, Ovalle told Canada AM.

Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

edit on 23-1-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

crazyewok

iRoyalty

Looks like he's going to same way as many other child celebrities, drink, drugs and an early grave...

edit on 23-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: typo...

Maybe America think if they sacrifice him there economy will get better?

The corn will grow high.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

crazyewok

It worrys me that this little habitual criminal could be allowed over here in the UK for a tour!

Yes, you're so right. Justin Bieber's unethical behavior is life threatening. When he visits UK please add more security around Buckingham Palace. You never know what might happen :p

Why is he not stuck in Canada right now barred from entering most of the civlised world for haveing a criminal record

Seriously? I don't know which part in your post is more disturbingly offensive, considering my country as uncivilized or taking a spoiled kid's behavior so seriously. Beware people, Justin Bieber is threatening world peace and the safety of the queen (God bless her wrinkled face).

edit on 23-1-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Telos

Yes, you're so right. Justin Bieber's unethical behavior is life threatening.

I would call rampent drug and drink driving and property damage as threating yes.

Telos

Seriously? I don't know which part in your post is more disturbingly offensive, considering my country as uncivilized

It is when you only punnish the poor and keep under the thumb of a destructive and brutal penial system and let the rich do what the hell they like.

Telos
or taking a spoiled kid's behavior so seriously.

seriously? In what world is drag raceing on public roads while off there head on drink and drugs NOT BLOODY SEROUIS!

Telos
Beware people, Justin Bieber is threatening world peace and the safety of the queen (God bless her wrinkled face).

edit on 23-1-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

WTF dont give a dam crap about the queen. What I care about is beeing free from habital criminals roaming the world and freely commiting crime!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This kid needs a reality check.

What the heck happened to him? Sadly I'm not surprised this has happened, it was inevitable.

He seemed like such a young sweet kid when he started. It's sad because so many young stars go through this and people just call it a "phase" for young celebs. This shouldn't be a "PHASE" for anyone! Nobody should act like this. He needs help and new friends for one.

I am not a Justin Beiber fan I only know of two of his songs because my old co-worker had them as ring tones for her bf. I thought it was funny because she always gave me crap for liking Taylor Swift. lol Anyway the kid is in trouble. He may be an "adult" age wise but clearly he isn't an adult. He is immature and reckless. He needs to be held accountable for what he did since he seems to just get away with everything. If he gets away with this he will do it again. Does he have to kill someone for them to do something?

Too many young celebs go this route, the reckless one. I felt the same way for Amanda Bynes, she clearly needed help and it seems she is doing well. I feel bad for these kids because yea sure they have money and fame but they can't be themselves or be kids. They become adults or have to act like them. It would suck if you ask me. I would not want any of it.

The fact he is smiling in his mug shot just shows he doesnt' care. He is proud it seems of his actions.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Can we just send him back up north? Please? Maybe he would be happy in Toronto with the mayor, they could party a little?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

crazyewok

Pop star Justin Bieber has been arrested in Florida accused of drunken driving and drag racing.

The Miami Beach Police Department said he was detained after racing on the beach early on Thursday and had failed an alcohol test.

Looks like the spoilt little twerps run afoul of the law AGAIN!

This raises the questions?

Why isn't he in Prison?

Why does he still have permission to live in the USA?

Normal people would be in the USA infamous prison system by now or deported so why is he still free and at liberty to do these things? Why is he not stuck in Canada right now barred from entering most of the civlised world for haveing a criminal record?

Because he has fame and $$$ and many people here in this US make tons of $$$ off of him. He is above us peons.
Firepiston

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

crazyewok

Pop star Justin Bieber has been arrested in Florida accused of drunken driving and drag racing.

The Miami Beach Police Department said he was detained after racing on the beach early on Thursday and had failed an alcohol test.

Looks like the spoilt little twerps run afoul of the law AGAIN!

This raises the questions?

Why isn't he in Prison?

Why does he still have permission to live in the USA?

I can't stand this kid. Get this... His twitter bio says "Let's make the world better" yet he eggs houses, drives drunk, and spits on his fans for a laugh. He makes me sick and I'll never understand the beliebers who defend him.

My dad said that he saw something about him saying that he is retiring (sounds bogus) but God I hope so.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My take on this is that people are fussed because he has money. Trust me I did WAY worse as a youngster. Many of us did. I can't stand Beiber but this is pretty petulant.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SleepyOwl

But to think what his criminal behavior is saying to all the young teenagers that support him.....

Be reckless, put people in danger, destroy property it ok cause you just get away with it!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

intrepid
My take on this is that people are fussed because he has money. Trust me I did WAY worse as a youngster. Many of us did. I can't stand Beiber but this is pretty petulant.

Drunk Drag raceing really? It putting people lifes in danger.

And the problem isnt he has money its that he has fame and getting away with all this crime openly and publicaly is sending a wrong message to millions of impressionable minds. Monkey see monky do.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

crazyewok

intrepid

Drunk Drag raceing really? It putting people lifes in danger.

Just drunk? No. But the rest is against the T&C.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

intrepid

Just drunk? No. But the rest is against the T&C.

Still just because you did it in the past and got away with it doesnt make it anymore or less serious.

To me its just as bad as if he had got drunk and stood on the street randomly fireing a gun off.

It has some big potential to harm someone motorverchles are not something to play with lightly, I have seen some RTA autospys and they will shock you to the core.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join