It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL Things Survival: 01/23/2014: The OLD WAYS, Bunkers and Cellars and MORE!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Thursday, 01/23/2014 at 8:00PM EST

Via The ATS Radio Site (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Or click on the image above

The gathered panel of hosts include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
David Wendell
Ahabstar
Luke
Bear Truth
Michael

Hour One

FLINT and STEEL
Charcloth and a Possibles Bag
and MORE "Old Ways"

Hour Two

BUNKERS, Cellars and Caches

Hour Three

MORE Tricked Out Survival Gear
(Sempers New Tricked Out Sheath)
Wait Till You Hear This One

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us a listen while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our Bush Craft On Fire YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. Be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Don't forget to go visit the NEW Bushcraftonfire Website where you can listen to our past shows, take a Survival quiz and much more!!!!

OH YEAH! While you listen, come on the Facebook Page and post your questions, thoughts and comments, or just follow the survival conversation.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

If you have trouble hearing the show on the above links, tune in to the Low Bandwidth here HERE
edit on 1/23/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The first hour of the show we are going to talk about how the "Old Timers" did it. Well as best we can surmise using some old books, things our parents and grandparents taught us and our experience

We will be looking specifically, but not exclusively, at what was called a "Possibles Bag".

A small, usually leather bag the pioneer wore at all times that carried all they needed to survive.

About the size of a medium woman's purse, when compared to the HUGE packs we find ourselves barely able to survive with now, it certainly "boggles the mind"

How did they do it?

Going to be a GREAT show tonight folks; I sure hope you can all tune in

Semper
edit on 1/23/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

This should be a very interesting show.

I can't wait to investigate the "possibles" bag!!! I will see what I can contribute.

BT

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I been here all day again. Listening to the stream and experimenting with electromagnetic projectile propulsion.

Cant wait for the show!
edit on 1/23/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I hope and expect I will be able to tune is as usual - already pondering the "possibilities" bag. Too bad the chatroom still seems to be down. Without 'chat' it kind of changes the experience of listening to the shows, and surely will make Friday Night's After Midnight a different experience, but for Bushcraft perhaps it will not be its usual distraction and we can get all the good info. No pressure, nothing like that, normal stuff. Just jam-pack the show with valuable info like the way you stuff your bug-out bag, like your life depends on it. We'll be listening....

edit on 23-1-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

semperfortis

Thursday, 01/16/2014 at 8:00PM EST

Via The ATS Radio Site (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

HERE

Are you sure that is the correct date? 01/16/2014....

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Its startinggggggggggggg

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Facebook....HISSSSSSS

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Where is the globe you speak of?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

It can be found here www.illustrial.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I see it says listener locations, but its otherwise blank.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I tried doing what Garth suggested and went to Facebook - BushcraftOnFire. You know what? I got there OK, found it, but they would't let me in unless I signed up... Sign up for Facebook?? You're joking, right? ¡ajajajajajaja-jajajajajajaja-JAJAJAJA!!! That's rich! Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
talkin about bunkers..a safe haven for a while..or, how far can you run and who long can you run....keep moving and never having or have a safe place to plan for your further retreat...i view bunkers as a place to plan to move on, a safe place while the masses die running, then those with bunkers, come up and head out to the other areas that those with bunkers were hoping they could get to before they were stamped out like so many ants

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Lots of great info. Maybe ill put some to use this year.
Would love to tackle the AT.

Thanks for another great show.
edit on 1/23/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I've been on FB for years and other then this pesky 3rd eye, I've had no ill effects

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

It is flash enabled, like YouTube videos. If using Safari on a mac it will be in "power saver" mode by default. Just click it. Otherwise you may need to update you Flash settings for your browser.

top topics

join