It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists as an omniscient and omnipotent conscious being.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

i would appreciate it if you were to refrain from putting words in my mouth. I don't believe I can get you to understand God, as I have already originally stated. I don't know why you insist on questioning me when my original statement was intended to reduce the relevance of this argument.

I insist on questioning you because science demands it! By which I mean, of course, asking questions is the only way to get answers. And answers are what we are here for, correct?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Jarring
i would appreciate it if you were to refrain from putting words in my mouth. I don't believe I can get you to understand God, as I have already originally stated. I don't know why you insist on questioning me when my original statement was intended to reduce the relevance of this argument.

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from spewing such vile and ignorant dogma and parroting what you were taught by equally misled fools.

If we can agree to both, I suspect both might happen.

Otherwise, NO DEAL!!!!!

And also, you might want to learn about the functionality behind the "quote" link. It works, even though you may not understand how it works. AND PLEASE don't go thinking that because it wasn't observed coming into existence, that it CANNOT exist in nature....

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

at least you're more calm about it

idk what to do with this other one, he's a handful.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Jarring

Yes. But am I to take it that you don't intend to actually test your beliefs? I know that's a hell of a thing to ask, but science demands it! Ahem, I mean, it's a rational approach to investigating this world and its quirks.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Jarring

Yes. But am I to take it that you don't intend to actually test your beliefs? I know that's a hell of a thing to ask, but science demands it! Ahem, I mean, it's a rational approach to investigating this world and its quirks.

i am not that simple. i have knowledge of sin, however, my beliefs aren't as easily dealt.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Jarring

AfterInfinity

Jarring

i am not that simple. i have knowledge of sin, however, my beliefs aren't as easily dealt.

knowledge of sin....something taught to you as being "so amazingly bad, GOD will smite you and possibly damn you to hell"

knowledge of beliefs.....something you cannot support with knowledge, as they are simply beliefs, and they might possibly question the very existence of God itself? But, doesn't that potentially bring your knowledge of sin into question, too ?

Wow. Must be fun where you live. And how EXACTLY do you deal with the concept of the "Easter Bunny"? Does it fall into the "knowledge of sin" or the "knowledge of beliefs" category?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

zeroBelief

Jarring

AfterInfinity

Jarring

knowledge of sin....something taught to you as being "so amazingly bad, GOD will smite you and possibly damn you to hell"

knowledge of beliefs.....something you cannot support with knowledge, as they are simply beliefs, and they might possibly question the very existence of God itself? But, doesn't that potentially bring your knowledge of sin into question, too ?

Wow. Must be fun where you live. And how EXACTLY do you deal with the concept of the "Easter Bunny"? Does it fall into the "knowledge of sin" or the "knowledge of beliefs" category?

i'm not here to prove myself, but if you must know, i have my own path. I come to my own conclusions, I learn from experience, I imagine, I apply myself, I identify myself, and I tire of your prejudices.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Play the "ball" not the "player",

Please get on topic and be civil to one another.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

(post by zeroBelief removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So...anything else to be discussed here?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

idk, i can't simply pull God out of my pocket to show you, but I can give you advice in vain

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Jarring

AfterInfinity

idk, i can't simply pull God out of my pocket to show you, but I can give you advice in vain

What about all that stuff I just mentioned about TESTING...?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Jarring

AfterInfinity

it would definitely be in vain

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Jarring

AfterInfinity

Jarring

AfterInfinity

And what part of "testing in vain" doesn't tip you off about this...?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Jarring

AfterInfinity

Jarring

AfterInfinity

And what part of "testing in vain" doesn't tip you off about this...?

about what? i try not to subject myself to the torment of the matter too much. it seems like everything i know is in vain. or rather knowledge in general is proceeded by vanity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join