It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Citizens Topple Cartels And Are Rewarded With Government Retaliation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Oh, I'm not saying that we won't see pure foolishness from them.

For example:
Post Katrina, during Gustav, the idiot leading PoPo hammed up how bad it was and instituted a curfew (and suggested people look in, and leave for safer ground)-which the parish president allowed because he was a "buisnessman, not an emergency man". Ticked my dad off enough to go home and write MAKE ME LEAVE on the back of his car as a thumb on his nose to the local cops. And the daft man lost the next election because the locals want to get back to their homes and make sure the deep freeze is still frozen enough to keep a year's worth of deer sausage and hand filleted fish
edible. Well, that and his cornyism wasted jobs on his good for nothing friends, and we just wanted him gone. (The one season of Cajun Justice marks the end of this fool's power.)

We've got to remember that the closer an elected official is to his constituents, the more he has to pay attention to his constituents, and the more competition he has for his position in office. Which is why we have more influence over our state's officials and our local officials than we do over the POTUS.

But even then, they still have a lot of time to mess up things while they are in office.
edit on 29-1-2014 by CynicalDrivel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I say let them fight the cartels! That would unite the mexican people and give them purpose! Then the cartels would be too scared to operate, because everone around them will kick their a$$.

<< 1   >>

join