It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who controls the afterlife?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey! I got an idea...Why don't we only deal with the facts, as we know them to be, when it comes to everything. Such as for one...it's all inside your friggin head to begin with, as everything you think you see, hear, touch, taste and smell are no more than vibrations of Energy turned into electrical signals going, God only know where, inside your head making up everything you think you see, hear, touch, taste and smell, but just take one of those...such as touch and know we never ever really touch anything, as it is only Energy repulsing Energy that we think we are feeling when we think we touch something...but there is nothing out there other than what only that can be proven and the only thing that, in fact, can be proven is US, as Spirit Beings and or, as I've said, Living Ghost...because we all are A Spirit Force of Energy that can, in fact, be measured, as when you combine our Spiritual Forces of Energy to create a greater Spirit Force of Energy, as you can...thus & therefore real proof of the only thing/s that can, in fact, be proven...US!...as to even the only thing out there, at that.

But, also the facts are that certain families own or rule this world, as in The Rothschild's that own half the worlds wealth of some 500 Trillion Dollars and the fact also is they do not want US to advance into higher states of consciousness via our penal gland/third eye, of which, they keep all of mankind's calcified with fluoride, of which, is only second to the most poisonous of all poison arsenic. But someone mentioned '___' and said we do not know what's what until we understand this '___' world and or other dimensions that I know of it to be, as to be led into one or another dimension of an Angelistic in Nature like or into an animalistic in nature like of both of what would be heaven and hell that is all and or both right here and all around US all the time and just off in different planes right beside US.

So, yes...What do we have and or know, as to US and who made who and where we/US will end up, as to who and or whichever one one believes in and or hears, as to listen to, as to be led into whichever dimensions, as we know this also is by creation, as we have a Creator, of which, seems to be putting US through this The Game of Life...whereas one will be a winner or a loser, as far as when it comes to one's soul, of which, we know that there are ones that will promise one everything if he or she will only sell out, as to one's own soul, as it is this evil/Satan/Lucifer that's been kicked down here as the fallen angels to temp US, as so God will know if you love Him or not, as the only way to know if YOU really love Him or not.

Still, lots of things we don't know the facts of, but little by little we are finding out, as to who we all really are for one and where we will go in the hereafter for another that we hope will be made clear and or clearer, as we put piece by piece of this puzzle together, as to know. imo

droid56
Here is a scenario I have read about on the internet. The ultimate pyramid of power starts with alien non-humans and then extends down into humans who are devoted to only power and wealth. This second level of control has control over the top level politicians. The human wealth-power junkies are not able to tell the non-human aliens what to do. The non-human aliens are in charge, for the most part.

Is this actually true? I don't know. It's not impossible, in my opinion. OK, I'm crazy!
edit on 30-1-2014 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

(post by TheSpiritForce1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

TheSpiritForce1

Strayed

alienreality
Christ is the one who has been given the authority over the after life, he holds the keys over death and hell.. It is as simple as that.

Is that right? On who's authority? And who gave the entity that gave them the authority the authority to do so? That's dogmatic indoctrination speaking isn't it? Why have creatures of free will if only to be subordinate to some other sentient entity's ideal or face the punishment of your hell? Ludicrous.

On God's authority, as on high, as the Creator of all Creation and yes you have a free will...to be with, as within God or not to be with, as within God, of which would seem like hell if you don't believe, as we know Satan is real and you'll just be with, as within it...if not, as we also know this all is by Creation, as the odds are to high to not be.

That was almost worse than the religious babble of that one guy with his pearls and bacon exit. Based on who's account? You have to understand if you accept these things it's a personal choice you made to recognize authority based on heresay. Authority is either granted by those who choose to be subjected to it or taken by those with the power to do so; I hope with everything in me god isn't so small of mind that it would stand by the thinking behind existential views such as yours and theirs. I respect your right to believe whatever you want however to speak it to another as some type of obvious objective truth is either ignorant, dishonest, or delusional.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

TheSpiritForce1

droid56
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

Evil exists but Satan is a mythical creation. Christianity is a control devise by non-humans and humans who have big plans.

Evil, Saran or Lucifer...I just know I'd hate to have it wrong and lose. Seems we have God's right hand man being thrown out of heaven along with it's angels of evil followers , as well...but we also seem to have had Mars too where we find artifacts of ancient times, as a long ago planet we might have came from that got to close to our sun, as we will one day too and yet we have of what we call Aliens that some how made us to mine their gold, as their slaves with changed DNA. Go figure, but, as I said, "I'd hate to be wrong".

A god backing you into a choice based in fear, in this case the fear of being wrong about something that we cannot be sure of the variables doesn't sound like a god I care to associate with. I subjectively/personally see it as a sad existence to live in fear vs. just being who and what you are.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ultimately you do. I think some people can't comprehend the existence of being a sovereign being with absolute freedom because subconscoiusly they think they will do somthing bad or that they aren't worthy of such freedom. For these same reasons people can't comprehen immortality without the restrictions of the laws of space and linear time.

When you die you are givin choices. You can enter eternity or go back to what you are familiar with and be born again. The choice is yours and there is no one to judge you but your own soul.

All souls are eternal and choose their own path. But it should be realized that wether you choose to wipe your memory and return to earth or consciously accept timeless freedom the only perspective you will ever have for all of eternity is yours. Which is the only perspective that truly matters. Perhaps you are god tricked into the illusion of seperation from yourself.

This is just a rant I didn't even read the whole thread
edit on 5-2-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali

All souls are eternal and choose their own path. But it should be realized that wether you choose to wipe your memory and return to earth or consciously accept timeless freedom the only perspective you will ever have for all of eternity is yours.

This is a critical point that is often overlooked by the majority of people contemplating the beyond.

People seem to think that once they die, who they are, what they are, is changed, or transmuted, or just simply done away with, and something else comes into its place. I think it stems from the common misunderstanding that you HAVE a soul... but in truth no one HAS a soul... everyone IS a soul. The concepts of ownership and being in this case, are diametrically opposed. And since there is no force greater than yourself, nothing could ever command such a change to take place upon you.

You will always remain YOU, it cannot be any other way. When you die, guess who will be there? You will, with the same thoughts, the same memories, the same personality, the same beliefs, THE SAME SPIRIT....

Thats one reason why so many people come back time and time again, or perhaps a better way to term it would be that is one mechanism that leads to repeatedly incarnating even quite a ways after this template of reality has lost its luster and has become, perhaps quite literally in some respects, a drag, like an anchor scrapping the rocky bottom holding the ship back from new adventures.

The mechanism of course being misunderstanding. Ignorance, and even willful ignorance of the sovereignty of the spirit.

Its all a game, really. You control every move you make, and cannot be coerced into making any move. INFLUENCED, certainly, but the choice is always yours.

And ironically, even if you choose to yield your sovereignty to an imaginary thought form deity, its still your will to play the part of the spiritual serf beholden to a lord, and its still your prerogative to end that part at any time, for any reason, unconditionally.

So really, even though the game can seem very real, the game that you have yielded power, its never quite truly real, and only holds up as long as the player wishes to play.

Once the player is done, and the game is no longer fun, the invisible walls begin to fall, and all those places you wondered and imagined about, about what could be, about new horizons and places beyond what is common and known, are suddenly not so far off anymore. The player begins to realize there actually were no walls to begin with, and those horizons and vistas of wonder are free to be entered into, if only the choice is made to do so.

The games that spirits will play...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I could not have said it any better myself.
This is for you

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Maybe it's more the question about who is the most powerful spirit. This can be asked but to do so one must reprogram oneself out of society and it's conceptions about what is power. Once that is done one can end up at other planets, spirits from civilizations trillions of years old. It is easy to verify another mans' source in this, just ask where one got the information from.

Now imagine there are X number of souls on the planet in physical form. There are X number of souls in the afterlife, which can be visualized as billions of replica's of the planet, each having one real entity, the center of the soul, and all others are memories to that one entity and that is how they can communicate with eachother.

Combining the two groups of unknown number of souls into one "X", which represents all souls in existence (meaning, from the moment of conception or when the physical brain got 'turned on') from our planet. There are other planets with life out there which can be named other letters for the time being.

Out of this group of X number of souls, there is one which is the weakest of all, and one which is the strongest of all. The latter is the spirit who rules the afterlife for planet Earth. This can be verified by asking the source, if it is a stretch of space our planet travelled through this is an indication but also the physical locations, even though they may be altered by progressing time.

Once it is established which spirit is the strongest (without a war otherwise it doesn't count) then it is time to meet the more powerful spirit from another planet. There are many and they all form groups forever back in time and in the future. Meaning one group may be all powerful and there is no higher anywhere to be found, until that entity reveals who he considers to be more powerful and this would lead to a yet even more powerful entity. There is one catch though in finding out who is the strongest, that is one must follow the ways of the universe as it is intented and not have ancestors who mistook the 'good' side for the 'wrong' side or one might end up in the negative afterlife and meet the most powerful entities there, however the difference is the good side will keep on pointing to more advanced and powerful beings forever while in the negative afterlife or universe nightmare, there is one spirit who will keep on pretending he is the most powerful, no matter what you say or do.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritspeak

From your perspective you are the most powerful spirit. From my perspective I am the most powerful spirit. We are all one spirit experiencing different perspectives and forms of consciousness. One is all and all is one. The idea of "most powerful" doesn't really work on eternal beings who have free will. No one has power over my spirit and my spirit has power over no one.
edit on 7-2-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Maybe the answer to my question is the archons. And maybe it isn't. I have read descriptions of the archons that sound a lot like the greys and the reptilians. I think John Lash suggested this in his writings.

This world of ours could be a matrix designed for other beings needs. Hopefully it isn't.

Good luck to us all. Keep being skeptical as you pass through your life. Stay awake!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

From your perspective you are the most powerful spirit. From my perspective I am the most powerful spirit. We are all one spirit experiencing different perspectives and forms of consciousness. One is all and all is one. The idea of "most powerful" doesn't really work on eternal beings who have free will. No one has power over my spirit and my spirit has power over no one.

Or we are all separate spirits with the same composition much like humans are composed of the same things but separate people; The idea of "most powerful" could certainly apply to eternal beings who have free will, the one with the most capacity consisting of the most knowledge applicable to forcing their will on/over another could be considered more powerful than the one with less capacity.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

droid56
Maybe the answer to my question is the archons. And maybe it isn't. I have read descriptions of the archons that sound a lot like the greys and the reptilians. I think John Lash suggested this in his writings.

This world of ours could be a matrix designed for other beings needs. Hopefully it isn't.

Good luck to us all. Keep being skeptical as you pass through your life. Stay awake!

I hope we aren't simply cogs in a machine as well, but even if we were it wouldn't take away from what we find value in (given that thing is rooted in what you experience and know solidly here (i.e. love in it's various forms) and is not religious doctrine or something of the like). Good luck to you as well.
edit on 8-2-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

It is good to see on this website a believer.

God bless you

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I can't let this thread end on a post by a Jesus saves Christian. Jesus was a jewish preacher, nothing more. The idea that we can be "saved" by accepting him as our savior is an important part of a control system that extends beyond the christian church. It extends to non-human aliens. Jesus died more than 2 thousand years ago. I will die soon, as will we all. If we go to another dimension when we die, Jesus will not be in charge. I suspect non-human aliens will be. I could be wrong, and I hope I am.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am afraid you are just sooooo wrong, as one of the 7.5 Billion or so on this planet, as a true Spirit Being, as a true Spirit Force of Energy that can, in fact, Spiritually Interact with, as within another and or other Spirit Beings, as to create a greater Spirit Force of Energy, as by combining Spirit Forces of Energy, as to anothers task at hand and be that in whatever, as long as it has to do with motion of execution of said task...thus and therefore, real proof positive we do have different levels of our Spirit Beings, as when one combines such as to create greater or even lesser a Spirit Force of Energy, as to who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being in and of which we all are, as well, a Living Ghost and one that will never die at that, but live for all eternity in one place with God or in another place away from God...WORD! BELIEVE...I CAN PROVE IT, as in who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being, as in A Spirit Force of Energy...all made in God's image.

And if you'd just like any further evidence of evil/Satan/Lucifer then look no further than most of this thread, as how many times is Christianity/Jesus/God so much being hit with venomous hatred and the like. YOU SEE...YOU KNOW and it kills YOU TO KNOW, as you soooo want to be with evil/Satan/Lucifer so you can have your fun, your greed, your lust and the like and not be responsible and not be good, be right, do good and the doing of right, as they will come and tell you to not listen nor hear. SAD! But, worst of all...YOU LOSE, as we all are playing in this "The Game of Life" whereas YOU will be a winner or YOU will be a loser...as YOUR choice, as with YOUR free will to be and do whatever it is YOU will be and do...be good, do good, be right and do right in all YOU do and especially in how and what YOU even think, as well. WORD!

I am...The Spirit Force! and YOU ARE TOO, as in A Spirit Force of Energy to be reckoned with, made in His image, as in the only thing/s we can be and the omly thing/s even here, as all of matter is void of anything...but also, we can prove it!

I am afraid you are just sooooo wrong, as one of the 7.5 Billion or so on this planet, as a true Spirit Being, as a true Spirit Force of Energy that can, in fact, Spiritually Interact with, as within another and or other Spirit Beings, as to create a greater Spirit Force of Energy, as by combining Spirit Forces of Energy, as to anothers task at hand and be that in whatever, as long as it has to do with motion of execution of said task...thus and therefore, real proof positive we do have different levels of our Spirit Beings, as when one combines such as to create greater or even lesser a Spirit Force of Energy, as to who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being in and of which we all are, as well, a Living Ghost and one that will never die at that, but live for all eternity in one place with God or in another place away from God...WORD! BELIEVE...I CAN PROVE IT, as in who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being, as in A Spirit Force of Energy...all made in God's image.

And if you'd just like any further evidence of evil/Satan/Lucifer then look no further than most of this thread, as how many times is Christianity/Jesus/God so much being hit with venomous hatred and the like. YOU SEE...YOU KNOW and it kills YOU TO KNOW, as you soooo want to be with evil/Satan/Lucifer so you can have your fun, your greed, your lust and the like and not be responsible and not be good, be right, do good and the doing of right, as they will come and tell you to not listen nor hear. SAD! But, worst of all...YOU LOSE, as we all are playing in this "The Game of Life" whereas YOU will be a winner or YOU will be a loser...as YOUR choice, as with YOUR free will to be and do whatever it is YOU will be and do...be good, do good, be right and do right in all YOU do and especially in how and what YOU even think, as well. WORD!

I am...The Spirit Force! and YOU ARE TOO, as in A Spirit Force of Energy to be reckoned with, made in His image, as in the only thing/s we can be and the only thing/s even here, as all of matter is void of anything...but also, we can prove it!

I am afraid you are just sooooo wrong, as one of the 7.5 Billion or so on this planet, as a true Spirit Being, as a true Spirit Force of Energy that can, in fact, Spiritually Interact with, as within another and or other Spirit Beings, as to create a greater Spirit Force of Energy, as by combining Spirit Forces of Energy, as to anothers task at hand and be that in whatever, as long as it has to do with motion of execution of said task...thus and therefore, real proof positive we do have different levels of our Spirit Beings, as when one combins such as to create greater or even lesser a Spirit Force of Energy, as to who we all relly are, as in A Spirit Being in and oif which we all are, as well, a Living Ghost and one that will never die at that, but live for all eterity in one place with God or in another place away from God...WORD! BELIEVE...I CAN PROVE IT, as in who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being, as in A Spirit Force of Energy...all made in God's image.

And if you'd just like any further evidence of evil/Satan/Lucifer then look no further than most of this thread, as how many times is Christinaity/Jesus/God so much being hit with venomous hatered and the like. YOU SEE...YOU KNOW and it kills YOU TO KNOW, as you soooo want to be with evil/Satan/Lucifer so you can have your fun, your greed, your lust and the like and not be resposible and not be good, be right, do good and the doing of right, as they will come and tell you to not listen nor hear. SAD! But, worst of all...YOU LOSE, as we all are playing in this "The Game of Life" whereas YOU will be a winner or YOU will be a loser...as YOUR choice, as with YOUR free will to be and do whatever it is YOU will be and do...be good, do good, be right and do right in all YOU do and especially in how and what YOU even think, as well. WORD!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

part-1 of this reply is in Paranormal Studies "are evil spirits pretending to be afraid of religious symbols, so we will believe them"

** Quick answers, running out of space here.... "god" in western minds is primarily the Hebrews giant self-praising EGO which claims to be "perfect" Administrator of earth (crazy basta*d, where is the perfection - especially of government, you gibber about ?), will only get worse in your heads if you fail to question its rectitude and repel it. but in Eastern minds "god"/Brahma /pranha referring to the Nature Forces of Existence / "he-she-it" are the background Forces connecting everything - but not Personalities. AND there was a WAR amongst the actual Alien administrator gods (reduced to just "god" by gullible dupes like jesus, who failed to recommend his MOTHER and write his own book to stop his mass-murdering followers from arguing what he said so much), so the answer to "who controls the afterlife, and who decides what will be our possible fate, and karma, Or is it all random ?" ---- is COMPLEX !!! who told you there is, or "should" be a simple answer ?

** Finally, it is YOU that have to become the "Right Actor" on the stage (domestic or global), REGARDLESS of what you think of "god" (is he mad or not mad - just ignore "them" ALL ), and decide what YOU are going to do Next - the "Kamanic deo-Nexus" (KDN). is it right or wrong for YOU first and others second [ like they tell you on aircraft nowadays, make sure your own oxygen mask is working, otherwise how can you help your kids ]. this is not as "selfish" as it sounds, just "Extreme Zenistic self-Centerdness" (EZS), not a pleasant choice of life style, rather a NECESSITY to defend yourself from the mutitude of Evils in both the visible and invisible worlds, then you may go on to help others along the "middle way" TAO of Lao Tsu ....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
I guess I'm really asking if it is controlled by angels or aliens? .

Oh geeze ... I hope not. I hope humans don't control it either. No committees and no humans, no matter how enlightened, deciding the fate of other humans. I hope it's God and God alone. Everyone else is fallible and not so bright. Humans are stupid. If we control the afterlife then it'll be a stink'n mess.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

God might be your answer, but God, if he-she-it exists, seems to simply be, connecting everything but not involved in administrative duties.

So when I ask who controls the afterlife I am also asking who controls the entire system for humans (and maybe animals and plants). Who decides who we will be, our possible fate, our possible karma? Or is it all random?

I guess I'm really asking if it is controlled by angels or aliens? Two ideas that start with the same letter, but quite different in possible meaning. I know I sound like I am rambling, but without the comforter of a religion, I am intensely interested in the answer.

Are we protected? Or are we trapped? What is the wise way to proceed (without a religion to soothe us).

One controls their afterlife by controlling their mind. All of creation is dependent on mind for mind is what perceives the 5 senses. Without the 5 senses nothing could be said to exist for what can exist without a counter-part to observe it's existence?

With this understanding one can contemplate the following: If a mind is in anguish it experiences hell. If a mind is in bliss it experiences heaven. If a mind is empty it experiences cognizant emptiness. Understand this and you shall understand that You are God, the air you breath is God, the grass you step on is God, the stranger you curse is God. If one fails to understand the profoundness of these words one has not truly understood their Self, their True Nature. Search your own mind, you will find these to be true.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

[I]droid56[/I]
God might be your answer, but God, if he-she-it exists, seems to simply be, connecting everything but not involved in administrative duties.

Who controls afterlife? you mean yours as an individual, that would be YOU as your higher selves (incarnations past) and could go through a lengthy knocked out "rest period" to heal your soul; if say you managed to get yourself killed instantly (died unnaturally), or murdered someone.

[/I] droid56[/I] So when I ask who controls the afterlife I am also asking who controls the entire system for humans (and maybe animals and plants). Who decides who we will be, our possible fate, our possible karma? Or is it all random?
I guess I'm really asking if it is controlled by angels or aliens? Two ideas that start with the same letter, but quite different in possible meaning. I know I sound like I am rambling, but without the comforter of a religion, I am intensely interested in the answer.

The entire system? would be the biblical 'watchers' Elohim, Seraphim or in this time period would be identified as the 'grays' (they have been called many names). What is your idea of karma? You are a split off soul particle from the Absolute Unbounded Oneness to seek/explore your destiny in describing ITSELF. Its all about this soul that belongs to you as being eternal to or IN PROGRESS. If you are thinking of this as Karmic, you wouldn't be wrong; as you set up obstacles for yourself to learn, if not this lifetime the next one (we are all running out of time, this is no longer necessary BTW).

[I]droid56[/I]Are we protected? Or are we trapped? What is the wise way to proceed (without a religion to soothe us).

Forget the religious quotient, of course you are protected the karmic entrapment is dissipating (a natural process of those that die with too much do not have the opportunity to reincarnate as are too heavy in frequency to live here anymore). As the frequency of this planet lightens, so do the body forms of its inhabitants. Its a culling to get rid of heavy matter idea forms (archetypes) that exist in material beings.
edit on 25-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join