It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to the fourm.. Known about you guys for years.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Evergreens
Ive spent alot of time on Chani and GLP. Ive grown too love these comunities, I hope i can bring you guys some posts that can raise a few eye brows

edit on 24/1/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Evergreens

Ha, but you didn't know about the "too quick click" that then subjects you to the endless replies about an empty post!

Welcome

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

LadySkadi

Ha, but you didn't know about the "too quick click" that then subjects you to the endless replies about an empty post!

Welcome

Literally
I actually tried to star that. There is no better way to learn than "trial by fire".

Welcome OP.... come back and tell us more about yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And what exactly do you think you know about us? I swear we're innocent it wasn't us.

Oh yeah, welcome to ATS. Better check that mouse clicker.

See you on the boards.

ETA - Double thread post too. I think he's in the other thread seeing if anyone greeted him/her.
Should we tell him/her?

edit on 300am5151am122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Hello!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I didn't mean to post 2 introductions im sorry, I would have deleted it but im still figuring out how too use this correctly

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Do You guys have a teamspeak of a ventrilo?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome

The format is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It's really user friendly.

If you need any help with creating an avatar click here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At this thread people will gladly help you create an avatar for you to shine with and show off!

Doesn't matter whether you have a picture, or just an idea in mind.

Have a great day,
RR

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

PARANOIA kicking in, full steam ahead, keeps looking over shoulder to see if you're watching

What do know about us, who told you and why are only bringing this to our attention now?

Just kidding

Welcome, to ATS
edit on 23-1-2014 by InhaleExhale because: spelling:you're

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well i was part of chani and GLP too. so ATS is mentioned everyday haha.
But ive reallllly been snooping around the fourms and i like the community here... Less trolling more sense making
I like what you guys have done with this fourm its not just another conspiracy site you should be proud of this one i think u stand apart from those other sites in a good way, Chani did too.. however... few odd things happend there that i dont want too get into much detail into..

Look... It takes alot too scare me.. And im not so sure that they were all .. "good guys" that came into that teamspeak and fourm at the same time i did... i cant speak for all the members thats not fair. But the teamspeak comunity there at the time i was there.. yeah definately funny stuff.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I love these fourms though.. Forces you too expand your brain too encompace much more !
Ive learned more on that chani fourm alone in a few months than i did at high school ill tell ya that.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Glad you joined here.
It's a nice site to get lost in.
Hope you enjoy your stay and see you around the boards.
Peace and love
-nat

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you

You guys will probably see me alot in chat.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello welcome

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Welcome from us Little Green Martians,

and may your experience here outshine those other sites before the sun sets on today!

edit on 26-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
People have been asking me too write this thread... So here it is.

In the 4th grade the school sponsored my trip too a summer field trip too camp Waskowitz, Now known as the Cispus learning center.

We arrived probably around 12 or 1 in the afternoon and got off the bus they split us into two groups for the tour.
The first room we went in had a display of every insect that was native too that forrest in glass cases and had little notes about them. The next room they had us go in couldnt have been more than 12 feet in across it was a completely round room, dome shaped ceiling and the floor was dimpled in like the cap on a snapple bottle.
They had us lay down in a circle feet too eachother and told us too look at the ceiling it was a planetarium... There is a planetarium at Cispus but that wasnt that room..... I remember being woken up by the kid next too me having a siezure .. He was hitting me in the face until the teacher standing too the right of us walked up too him and put her hand on his shoulder and he was out again and thats all i remember until they had us stand up quickly when we were leaving.. they were rushing us up and my equalibruim was completely off.. Having done alot of drugs in my 20's i can mesure the feeling too being ridiculously high off of an opiate.
When we walked out of the room it was dusk, but i wasnt thinking about that at all. they walked us too the gym.. They had all of the lights off but 1 in the corner of the room, I and several other of my classmates had lost our voices and i dont remember anything else beyond that point exept going too sleep in my bunk.. They had a camp councelar awake at all times in a small ofice in the little .. cabin or whatever we were in. i remember they wouldnt even let us whisper too eachother and nomatter how quiet we were they knew lol...

Alot of the memories i have are fragmented and cant remember what order in wich they happend... And i didnt remember any of this clearly until i was 17. So about 6 or 7 years... Im 25 now and i still have trouble making things out i cannot remember anything else but these specific events.

At some point we were in a all tile room.. floor too ceiling just tiles, there were cholums in the room and directly through the center of the room leading from the hallway we had came in from too a hallway directly in front of us out of the room... down a line our of the ceiling was probably 6 or 7 large shower heads, probably a foot in diametere each. with a chain and a wooden handle hanging from the ceiling too like an old fashion toilet handle. There were two men , 1 with a clipboard and the other one leading the group the guy with the clipboard just marked us off as we went.
They told us that these were dry showers and in case we ever had poisionous chemicals on our skin we would have too use one of these showers. ( for those who dont know what im talking about it was like a decontamination booth shower) I dont remember anything after about those tile rooms exept i was being carried down one of those halls by 1 arm and 1 leg..
like i was trash lol...... the guy carrying me set me down opened up a steel door picked me up and just threw me inside .. hard too i slid way across that tile floor.. The right side of the room where the wall met the floor was curved it wasnt squared out it was a smooth surface.
He shut the door it was completely dark and i could not move at all..
I started too get freaked out.... badly i started too panic but i couldnt move i cant explain how scary that is being imoblile and not knowing anything about what is happening.. after a minute or so when the panic was starting too get heavy.. the door opened and they threw another student in.. same as i was thrown in there.. like they straight up didnt give a #@% at all..
They shut the door and it was completely black in that room... I wanted to talk too him but i couldnt.. i sure as hell tried until i heard his voice.. he said hello.. But he wasnt speaking aloud i heard him in my mind... i said hi too him back and was just overcome with a blanket of peace.. i knew everything was going too be fine. thats... where it blacks out.

And i think that night they had us come too the assembly room the first night we were there and had some assembly about geology.. but it wasnt about the area it was world geology and there was a general there for about 3 mintues and he sat down and left without saying a word.

I remember waking up for breakfast though...They had us walk too the mess hall as they called it.. The camp councelers were straight up military no doubt they were so stiff you could have pulled a truck with a pin stuffed between their #$^% .. They whistled for us too start eating and whistled for us too stop.
Then we went and got on our boots and stuff to go on a hike too angel falls... I remember as i was walking through the grass.. It was so green... It seemed like i could see every single individual blade of grass like it was under a scope.. i could see the dew on every blade it shined like glass it was so green and i was.. just consumed by it i cant explain it.. i could smell it like i had my face right in it.. and still too this day ive never felt.. refreshed by anything like i was with that grass lol... I can remember that so vividly i can smell it when i think about it.

They had us hike up too this waterfall . once we got there they said, okay now we are going too climb too the top. But the thing is we were in the valley of this waterfall and there is no leverage at all if you were too fall it was completely ruthless and dangerous i CANNOT believe they took us up there .. more than half of us decided we didnt want too go any further, so the female camp counceler stopped right there cliffside and all of us lined up and made us wait . she had her clipboard and her walky talky and as she was talking too the male counceler he was saying over the walky wich student was finding what trail, and wich ones had gottan too the top on their own and she marked it down, but i still remember clearly the male counceler yelling for them, so he didnt climb he just observed, as did she.
I remember later that day we sat around a fire after dinner i think and they had us talk in turn about what we wanted too be, what kind of person we thought we were. Just basically group sharing.
Later on that night when it was dark they had us get our boots on again and they took us through the woods.. i was complaining my feet hurt too my buddy and i cannot believe the counceler heard me as far ahead as he was but he asked me howmany pairs of socks i was wearing and i was wearing 2 thick pairs of socks.. idk how he knew but he did and he said thats why they hurt...lol right..
We came out in a clearing and they had new pine trees planted in this clearing and a pile of pinecones around the trees... They put us in groups of 2 and 3 And lined us up opposing eachother.. we were supposed too get the pinecones away from the other team.. without touching them.. or letting em see us do it.. And i was like wtf?. And a girl looked at me and said, "look.. dont u understand what they want us too do" she was frusterated with me.. And it blacks out again.. Nothing after that...
It seems like whatever interesting things that happend when they happend i have absolutely no memory of them...

edit on EvAmerica/ChicagoSun, 26 Jan 2014 23:38:56 -060011Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:38:56 -0600America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago156 by Evergreens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Now..last year on the chani fourm a guy joined around the same time i did ,SFOD.. And he went on for hours about the shady work hes done in the gov and he worked for the CIA and the DoD as a chemist and bio engineer.
I was talking about my experience and he cut me off in mid sentance and said was the facility near mount rainier? and i said yes... He gave me a google earth link too the facility and i deam near flipped out....
He began too explain that what they were doing too us were dosing us with '___' and turning on our higher brain functions, and the students selected from that program were offered scholarships too the special school of the americas. He explained the events that happend.. things he couldnt have known had he not been there..
He remembers more than i do because he kept asking questions that i had no answer too i dont remember much from being there... Out of the 3 days i was there i remember probably 10 minutes..
edit on EvAmerica/ChicagoSun, 26 Jan 2014 23:31:35 -060011Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:31:35 -0600America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago135 by Evergreens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
And here on the fourm..www.abovetopsecret.com...
This guy projectultra claims he works at a psychic brainwashing facility... the google earth picture he posted about being followed.. wich he claims is a hint or some sort but was trolled about it haha, wich i understand because its a google earth picture.. funny thing is.. its about an hour away from Cispus.
And my gut is telling me..thats exactly.. what they do and train for there.
6 or 7 years ago it was camp waskowitz, now there are 2 other camp waskowitz's in WA.

Here are the only things i thought were worth showing that i found on cispus..

capital.osd.wednet.edu...

s852.photobucket.com... These were Docs on their website..
And the councelers are sponsored by Americorp, a military branch.

2142 Cispus Rd, Randle, WA 9837
Categories
Colleges & Universities, Government Contractors, Public Schools, Schools

Randal isnt incorperated washington

Cispus Learning Center in Randle, Wash., has served more than one million students and adults since it opened in 1981. As the premier outdoor education center in Western Washington, Cispus welcomes about 16,000 students and adults each year. Located in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest and operated under a special-use permit with the U.S. Forest Service, Cispus will provide an educational outdoor experience like no other!

We provide tools and techniques to help you become more efficient and effective in working with others on important issues and decision-making processes. The skills you learn at Cispus will improve and enhance your ability to work collaboratively within agencies and with the public.

This curriculum guide presents lesson plans for outdoor and environmental education at the Cispus Learning Center, a camp in Randle, Washington. Objectives for the Cispus experience cover student learning of content, socialization as a team member, development of aesthetic awareness of nature and art, and increased physical wellness. Lesson plans include focus, group size, time and materials required, handouts, physical setting, and activities. The lesson plans are arranged in the following categories: (1) behavior and etiquette
aesthetics and sensory exploration, adaptation, and experimentation; (8) creativity and imagination (journal and letter writing, campfire programs, nature poems, sketching, and handicrafts); (9) outdoor survival, edible and medicinal plants, and nutrition; and (10) conservation (population factors, soil erosion, environmental careers, pollution, and forest use). (SV)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
For most students, entering middle school is exciting but stressful. Cispus provides 6th graders a critical opportunity for community building early in the school year. Working and living side by side with fellow students, the Cispus experience is intended to foster strong social connections between students and teachers soon after students enter their new school.

The Cispus Learning Center has limited incoming and outgoing telephone facilities. We are, in essence, in a "cellular free zone" because of nearby mountains. You may want to advise your office staff to only forward urgent calls. Use the address and telephone number on the left to receive mail and messages while at The Cispus Workshop.

Learning Centers Staff

Director

Marty Fortin
Director

If you have any questions shoot.. dont know how helpful i can be though i told you almost everything i can remember.. I want to have hypnotic regression but.. kinda distrustfull of hypnotists... but im willing to try.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Odd, how come your edits are showing a location? Does anyone know? Is this from the browser he's using, or is it built into some systems? I've only seen this once before here but of course haven't looked regularly. And Evergreens, this is nothing to be concerned about, it's not tracking you specifically, but is quite likely a glitch either on your end or here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join