It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we living in a movie? Is all the world a stage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

lostbook
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

I see that you are well versed in this subject. Thank you very much for your contribution to this thread.

Well, thank you for the appreciation and all, but I am no where near well versed, as I would like to be, because I don't yet know it all, but it's really not like a movie...more like LIVE coverage of a game you might see play out on TV, if you will...and yet still to me we are playing in this game, as in "The Game of Life" whereas to me, as well, one had better get it right or lose for all eternity with evil/Satan to come, but there are so many strange things that have gone on that makes me wonder, as for one, all these Ancient Sites seem to be on these Ley Lines where they connect to each other on some Energy Grid around our planet.

But, here this man who has done tons of research on what's what and why...has got a lot of things right and even provides tons of real evidence that proves lots of his theories to be correct and it's amazing to find out what all has gone on around our world and down in South Africa where they have found MILLIONS & MILLIONS of these ancient sites where they are made up of these stones that vibrate with different sounds when hit by something in different places on the stones...like different tones of sound in rocks...but it's amazing, as I said, as to what can be learned from these ancient sites, but still yet NOT MUCH IS BEING SAID, IF NOT AT ALL, ABOUT THEM DOWN IN SOUTH AFRICA...we must wonder why, as does he have it right and they just don't want us to know we have been made slaves ever since, of what seems like, when they landed here and changed our DNA to advance us to be able to do their work for them.

Anyway, you can see for yourself...WHAT THEY DON'T WANT "YOU" TO KNOW, as in this very good presentation of what all he has found down in South Africa that THEY DON'T SPEAK MUCH ABOUT, AT ALL!

So, if YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED...WATCH THIS VIDEO...IN IT'S ENTIRETY, AS IT REALLY GETS GOOD ON THE FURTHER YOU GET INTO IT & KNOW WHAT THEY DON'T WANT "YOU" TO KNOW!

I have done lots of my own research over some 20 years now and this guy is on to something, as to what's what and why. BE SURE & WATCH IT ALL, AS IT REALLY GET GOOD ON IN, AS I'VE SAID.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well, I could have sworn I put this URL in my post, but seems I didn't, BUT...IT IS SOMETHING NO ONE NOR NOTHING WANTS YOU TO GET OR KNOW...SO, HERE AGAIN, IF YOU WILL.

www.globalbemvoices.com...

TheSpiritForce1

lostbook
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

I see that you are well versed in this subject. Thank you very much for your contribution to this thread.

Well, thank you for the appreciation and all, but I am no where near well versed, as I would like to be, because I don't yet know it all, but it's really not like a movie...more like LIVE coverage of a game you might see play out on TV, if you will...and yet still to me we are playing in this game, as in "The Game of Life" whereas to me, as well, one had better get it right or lose for all eternity with evil/Satan to come, but there are so many strange things that have gone on that makes me wonder, as for one, all these Ancient Sites seem to be on these Ley Lines where they connect to each other on some Energy Grid around our planet.

But, here this man who has done tons of research on what's what and why...has got a lot of things right and even provides tons of real evidence that proves lots of his theories to be correct and it's amazing to find out what all has gone on around our world and down in South Africa where they have found MILLIONS & MILLIONS of these ancient sites where they are made up of these stones that vibrate with different sounds when hit by something in different places on the stones...like different tones of sound in rocks...but it's amazing, as I said, as to what can be learned from these ancient sites, but still yet NOT MUCH IS BEING SAID, IF NOT AT ALL, ABOUT THEM DOWN IN SOUTH AFRICA...we must wonder why, as does he have it right and they just don't want us to know we have been made slaves ever since, of what seems like, when they landed here and changed our DNA to advance us to be able to do their work for them.

Anyway, you can see for yourself...WHAT THEY DON'T WANT "YOU" TO KNOW, as in this very good presentation of what all he has found down in South Africa that THEY DON'T SPEAK MUCH ABOUT, AT ALL!

So, if YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED...WATCH THIS VIDEO...IN IT'S ENTIRETY, AS IT REALLY GETS GOOD ON THE FURTHER YOU GET INTO IT & KNOW WHAT THEY DON'T WANT "YOU" TO KNOW!

I have done lots of my own research over some 20 years now and this guy is on to something, as to what's what and why. BE SURE & WATCH IT ALL, AS IT REALLY GET GOOD ON IN, AS I'VE SAID.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

What if "All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...?"

What say you, ATS?

Cool idea for a thread
S&F.

I have 2 sources that might agree with you. Howard Hughes and Elvis Presley.

One of the earliest Hollywood films financed by Howard Hughes before his huge hit Hell's Angels was this one from 1927 called, "Everybody's Acting". I think Hughes was making a statement about other people's lives. And he treated people like actors on his stage for most of his life.

Elvis Presley echoed the same sentiment in his 1960 song "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"... in the spoken word part of his song.... and I have a theory about Elvis, too. Elvis liked this spoken word portion because it was his view of the world at the time he recorded it Lonesome Tonight.

"You know Someone said that the world's a stage and each of us play a part.
Fate had me playing in love with you as my sweetheart.
Act one was where me met.
I loved you at first glance.
You read your lines so cleverly and never missed a queue.

Then came act two.
You seemed to change, you acted strange, and why I'll never know.
Honey you lied when you said you loved me.
And I have no cause to doubt it.
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies than to go on living without you.

Now the stage is bare and I'm standing there with emptiness all around.
And if you won't come back to me then they can bring the curtain down.

Maybe Shakespeare was on to something that was understood by Hughes & Presley on a deeper level.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join