It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA residents confirm high radiation, US EPA does nothing about it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Radioactivity of sand from several renowned public beaches and assessment of the corresponding environmental risks
Read It!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Great. So dumped radioactive waste, no matter how quickly it's supposed to be 'less hazardous' is now the norm?

The epitaph of the human species is going to be 'The air is safe to breathe...'

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

While I don't encourage them to hide it. Again, I fail to see how that helps you. You wanted help. If the city awknowledges your suspicions, then what? Are you going to go, "Well gee. Glad they confirmed how I feel. Guess I'll just do the same thing I was before. Yup, guess I'll just sit here."

I wasn't trying to say the city should hide it, although, from the perspective of the health of the city economially city officials won't see it that way. The only outcome for the city after that sort of announcement is death. Death of the city. People will move away and no one will move in there place. From a city officials perspective it's a death sentence to their carrier and way of life. They'd rather just ignore it because they don't want to move, and they don't want to turn their town into detroit. If they aren't experiencing they same symptoms your are or even if they are, if they can't just pretend the cause is something else then they aren't going to do what you expect. In some ways, I can't blame them. If might be "worse" on the west coast, but that radiation can't be stopped and truthfully it going to probably effect the rest of the world in a similar fashion, just not as soon.

So go ahead, get mad at me, get mad at the city because they won't tell you what you already know. But in the long run, is getting mad going to help you? No, the best thing you can do is try to treat yourself for radiation poisoning and move. Them awknowledging or not isn't going to change that. So do something more constructive with your time other then bitch about why they aren't telling you something you already know that they can't change anyway.

<< 1  2   >>

join