It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UfO near miss 747 Turin Dec 8 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I made a search but dint find this posted, if it was already posted please delete mods.

A near miss from a cargo 747 near Turin Italy last December.

In this Link there is some info from where the video was shoot but it seems to be a bad translation from the youtube description.

Real, hoax you decide, for me its a nice video of a 747 anyways

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

mmmmmmm.....
it was close enough to leave a shadow.
Good cgi?
i cant tell anymore....

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well that is a cool video. I put it in HD fullscreen and just using the pause was able to tell that it clearly passes very close to the plane. You can see it as it is in front and close to the tail section as well as disappears behind the wing which tell me it was a few feet from the plane.

I would have to rule out the normal "balloon" crowd here as it did not appear to have any distortion to its movement even passing that close to turbulence from a plane.

I can't rule out CGI though...could just be good CGI, but it looks legit to me!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It seems the guy that posted this on youtube films planes with chemtrails and got two other videos of "ufos"

all videos from early 2013, is this guy (TheRedTiger72) a know hoaxer?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

this ball is not even close to this plane, look

and here it is in front of the tip of the wing

well... can somebody see what I mean ??

in the vid they however suggest it is close to the plane and the back wings...

NO, its not !

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That is interesting, but again, without a much better look I cannot say its a real ufo or cgi, but it is interesting. Over the years that have been a number of near close encounter sightings just like this by pilots who generally are understandably reluctant to say much or anything sadly. There have also been a number of high profile encounters in the air by pilots and ufo's as well, some which were described as huge and maybe a mile long. The Japan Air Lines pilot encounter over Anchorage in I think it was around 1980 or there abouts come to mind.
edit on 22pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

I dont see what you see sorry, i always see the thing back of the wing
--------
Could you take a frame with the ball right in the middle of the wing?
edit on 22-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Indigent
reply to post by KrzYma

I dont see what you see sorry, i always see the thing back of the wing
--------
Could you take a frame with the ball right in the middle of the wing?
edit on 22-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

look for the white ball on image 3, its right in front of the left wing, on top of the wing

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Yep, i see it in the back

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Not convinced. The direction of travel of that "UFO" does not seem legit in anyway.

Personally think it's just natural dust or pollen that you see floating about on any sunny day caught in an updraft near the ground where it's being filmed from.

Finally, if it were CGI (I don't think it is, but if it were) then the shadow thing is not hard to accomplish, they literally only have to alter ONE frame to add in that shadow. It's not hard to make a shadow appear in a SINGLE frame. The manipulation there is so easy even I could do that. Don't be fooled by a single frame, ever. Not now, not in any UFO photos either. Single frames are SO easy to manipulate...

UFO's DO pass planes, but not like this, not in an upwards direction like that. Just go and read every documented case ever by a pilot or passenger, you won't find any that mention this kind of movement

If you do though, please let me know, maybe I'll change my opinion

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

ok....listen....obviously my golf game needs work.....but why put video of my slice on youtube.......?

no.....no....I know it is funny to all of you but come-on....!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

have no photoshop to compare this images on top of each other...
edit on 22-1-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Interesting video - but I wonder why someone is on the ground randomly videoing a plane? Was there something special with this plane or was it videoed with the intent to add special effects?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

If you do though, please let me know, maybe I'll change my opinion

What?!?! i'm here so people say to me what it is not to do work

See the concorde fu fighter to see something going vertically

I also think it can be something closer passing by, but it has to be really small, where are all the debunkers at this hour?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

he just films chemtrails all the time according to his channel

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Indigent
See the concorde fu fighter to see something going vertically

I also think it can be something closer passing by, but it has to be really small, where are all the debunkers at this hour?

Heh, they're probably spending their time on something a little more constructive. This really is just pollen. Any of us can go out and get exactly the same thing on film, just set the shutter speed up a little and be sure to do it on a sunny day.

Oh, and the guy is filming jetstrem, and ASSUMING it is chemtrails. IMO, never trust a chemtrail fanatatic...

The concorde one is a good example, but do remember that is filmed at a level height, not from the ground like this one is, and there is clearly no similarity in this video, nor is this object tracking the plane in anyway, and, well just as a videographer myself, it's easily determined by my eyes as an object close to the ground not to the plane.

It's quite alright of you to post this and bring these things to our attention, but that doesn't mean its necessarily legitimate. I appreciate seeing it, because I appreciate being able to test the mind and tell codswallop from really intriguing footage. Sadly, this falls into the first - codswallop

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

this ball is not even close to this plane, look

if thats the case, explain how it leaves a shadow on the plane please.
Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Shadow? There is no shadow. What looks like a shadow in that still frame (slightly to the left, slightly lower) is visible at all times, not just when the object seems to pass.

several moments after the UFO has left screen:

"shadow" is still there, in same place...

enhanced in case you can't see it so well:

edit on 22-1-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks like a bug to me. Flying fairly close to the camera.

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Actually, you've circled what im talking about in the first picture you posted, the one with 2 yellow circles. Look at the one on the right, the one you labelled "the ufo" See the shadow? You have the ufo/sphere and a shadow right underneath it.
I believe that is a shadow on the plane. Thanks for posting those pictures, you've just shown exactly what im on about.

EDIT: Also in the second and third pictures you posted you will notice that there is no dark spot on the plane when the ufo is'nt in frame so it must be a shadow. Like i said, there is the sphere and directly underneath it a dark shadow which must be on the plane.
edit on 22/1/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join