It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'HIDDEN' Nazca Lines Mystery: What are these..?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For the past Year (in my spare time) I have been vesting interest
creating a Virtual Google Ancient World of megalith/petroglyph
locations coupled with mysterious places.
RED LINES are megaliths/petroglyphs.
YELLOW LINES are mysterious locations - i.e; Bermuda - Alaskan - Japan Triangles
and Ocean Floor anomolies.
GREEN LINES are sunken cities and other land based mysterious locations - i.e;
Yonaguni - Cuban 'Atlantis' - Coral Castle.
(just an example of the many locations listed)

While researching certain locations, I have found some interesting
unfamiliar, possibly undiscovered items.

During the search through the Nazca Lines, a place familiar
for it's geodesic lines and 'drawings for the God's', I stumbled upon
a set of - hidden or forgotten - lines and have yet to find an answer..?

This is the 'mysterious' pattern.

Here it is outlined in color for detailed view perception.
[section 1]

[section 2]

The lower right corner grid seems to show 'hills' curiously circled!?!

[close-up]

Fascinating Nazca, and these lines.

With the intelligence ATS members exude, surely these have been
presented prior..?

As always ATS - YOU DECIDE - mystery or not..?

To all whom tread this thread -
Be well

edit on 22-1-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

You mind to give us coordinates, so we can study that grid on Google Earth?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Trueman

You mind to give us coordinates, so we can study that grid on Google Earth?

Welcome Trueman -

I have read some of your threads, interesting views you have.

The coordinates are in the bottom left corner of the pics but they are likely hard to see.
So, as you requested - 14*54'48.44"S : 75*04'00.02"W

Enjoy the quest!
Please keep me posted what you discover.

Be well.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I do believe the lines is some form of communication to someone,why else would you lay rocks on the ground in patterns that can only be seen from the air,when you are on the ground and just looking at rocks they make no sense,but when you are in the air and see them they make prefect sense to whoever is seeing them

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think those lines are new, if you use the timeline in google Earth they are not there if you go back, and there seem to be an expansion of some crop fields in the area.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

jasmine23
I do believe the lines as some form of communication on the ground in patterns that can only be seen from the air, and they make prefect sense to whoever is seeing them

Greetings jasmine -

There are theories the Nazca Lines are:
1. constellations.
2. Prayer Maze Lines
3. Water Table Locations

I have never (IMO) seen a plausible explanation explaining
the perplexing designs and their geodesic mathematical calculations.
As you believe, I believe the same -

I don't believe in Von Danniken's 'alien approach' but would rather believe
an Atlantean 'TYPE' civilization existed prior and bestowed it's future offspring
a time-capsule such as Nazca is - a 'message' encoded in the sands of time

Be well

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Mianeye
I think those lines are new, if you use the timeline in google Earth they are not there if you go back, and there seem to be an expansion of some crop fields in the area.

Greetings Mianeye -

I noticed the same complications you did.
It would hazard the guess that the YELLOW grid pattern
is new and has to with irrigating crops.

However, upon close scrutiny of the RED grid pattern,
there is much resemblance to the other Nazca Lines and
strangley the Red grid has 'hills circled' as if grid patterns
to mountains..or Island locations.

Nazca - a head scratching inegma

Be well

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My dads GF is Peruvian and never wants to talk about these lines or any of the crazy stuff that is in Peru
its a bummer to cause i would love to get the legends and tales of the lines form some one who grew up there.

Crazy stuff, I hope that the ones in red and the circled hill as old as the lines, just add a little more to the rabbit hole!

I have never heard of them finding a settlement around there right?
Because that is what i thought of right away, a grid of roads and pathways.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't know what they are, but obviously they served a purpose, maybe the knowledge has been lost long ago?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Sremmos80
My dads GF is Peruvian and never wants to talk about these lines
i would love to get the legends and tales of the lines.

Crazy stuff, I hope that the ones in red and the circled hill as old as the lines, just add a little more to the rabbit hole!

I have never heard of them finding a settlement around there right?
Because that is what i thought of right away, a grid of roads and pathways.

Welcome Stremmos -

Much intrigue the Nazca Lines cause, so mysterious and symbolic, shrouded in myths
and legends of 'what could be'..

Far as I've researched no settlement has been located.. just conjecture,
superstition, folklore and wild assumptions regard the history of Nazca.

Who ACTUALLY made them is still an unknown mystery..
And the mystery of mystery's -
Why can they only be fully digested from an aerial observation point..?

Here is a close up pic showing the new line formation without the red lines.

@Frankinpillow -
Regards 'mont-sir'

Very curious as what they could be for.. and if they relate to Nazca at all..?
With the right minds, this riddle could be solved - I'm positive!

Thank you for the interest - Viva La Quest

Be well all

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hey human, I saw your pic posted (the earth one) in another thread on ats a little while ago and cant wait for that thread to comeout!

In the meantime I would hazard a guess that these lines have been contaminated by new activity. However it does appear to be some genuine lines here. I am intrigued by the hill circling.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The vast majority of the lines date from 200 BC to 500 AD, to a time when a people referred to as the Nazca inhabited the region. The earliest lines, created with piled up stones, date as far back as 500 BC.Now it is suggested in some areas of study that these ancient people had hot air balloons where they could go up and see what they were creating and then go back down and tell the people how to design the lines in the pattern they wanted. But there is no evidence to prove that hot air balloons existed in that time.My theory is the message they wanted to get across to someone was these are the animals,plants,flowers and humans that live on our planet. That's just my theory

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

jasmine23

The vast majority of the lines date from 200 BC to 500 AD, to a time when a people referred to as the Nazca inhabited the region. The earliest lines, created with piled up stones, date as far back as 500 BC.Now it is suggested in some areas of study that these ancient people had hot air balloons where they could go up and see what they were creating and then go back down and tell the people how to design the lines in the pattern they wanted. But there is no evidence to prove that hot air balloons existed in that time.My theory is the message they wanted to get across to someone was these are the animals,plants,flowers and humans that live on our planet. That's just my theory

I hadn't heard the about the balloons before, very interesting. Kinda brings the whole site back down to earth on the wonder of what went on there lol. But who was flying over them that needed said message?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Well we have to think in terms of how to get a message across to another race when we can't have a vocal conversation with them we send a message in a technology given to us. Us in modern day sent the disc up with a man and woman,greetings, where earth was in the solar system hoping a alien civilization would find the disc.So in ancients times that was their technology to convey what and who was on the planet.Just thinking out of the box here

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nice find, hopefully you can find these links useful in your search!
The Nazca Mandala

pretty amazing, and not much is known about it!

the "mandala" in wikimapia

Many interesting finds could shed a light to the true meanings of these strange lines and drawings, but unfortunately, its still a long way before governments and authorities reveal most of the new finds, its got something to do with the whole, rewriting history books and the general paradigm.

Humanity is capable to do much more than imagined, if properly motivated!
"Primitive" humans do not fill entire plains with lines, writing or drawings just because they feel like it, in order for them to do so, the infrastructure would have been enormous, feeding and keeping those people well hydrated in those desert conditions would have been a massive undertaking, spanning generations.

Mainstream theories simply cannot explain many of the more outrageous figures, so they just leave them out of the picture so to speak, specially when they are found high in mountaintops, or across miles and miles of desert!

Keep searching Op, connect the dots!, you are on your way to some awesome finds!
cheers!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

jasmine23
reply to post by Sremmos80

Well we have to think in terms of how to get a message across to another race when we can't have a vocal conversation with them we send a message in a technology given to us. Us in modern day sent the disc up with a man and woman,greetings, where earth was in the solar system hoping a alien civilization would find the disc.So in ancients times that was their technology to convey what and who was on the planet.Just thinking out of the box here

Haha I agree with the thinking, I guess i just didn't want to say aliens first
Never go back in the box, its boring in there

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

First, thank you for your time dedicated to my threads.

About the photo and coodinates you provided I sadly have to share my conclusions:

The grid on the ground belongs to the present. They marked the land for agricultural reasons. I had the chance to see that kind of grid in person in other desertic areas of the coast of Peru.

At the right, you can see how the land looks like once cultivated.

Here a photo of crops next to the area you mentioned.

Continue your work, we need more researchers like you my friend !

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Ah don't debunk the skunk!

Good stuff though. I thought it looked really organized, too organized in comparison

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My theory of Nazca is they had hot air balloons or hand gliders which they suveyed and built the lines with..............
Kind of like a religious disneyland.....(its been tried before)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

jasmine23

I also heard the balloon's theory for years but no evidence had been found yet. There are many lines and designs that can be observed from the hills around.

A very good theory I mentioned in other threads, Nazca people used hallucinogen substances to reach OBE experiences in order to create those designs. During that state of conscience, they could see the results from higher distance.

Many of those substances are still in use and 100% available in Peru, they even consider these substances medicine in some cases.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join