It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I get a prediction of my dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
well it all started when i was with my uncle at his cabins in minnasota. we were on the lake, me my dad and my uncle, catching big fish and sharks. he was driving the boat back to the dock and i somehow ended up on a pair of water skiis and i flew like 1 or 200 feet up. anyway when we got back to the dock my dad needed power tools for something but i cant remember. he already had some, a drill and a saw i think. but he pointed to a light pink house across the lake with a hot pink shed on the back of it which was in view considering the back of the house was facing us. but he kept saying "you have to get the tools from the pink shed over there" and he would point. he made that pink shed seem super important. he kept telling me.(i never got to the pink shed) Then we got in a car, my whole family. and drove. i dont know where we were going but it was a pretty 'weird as balls' drive. the sky started getting gloomy. there were dark clouds everywhere. we were driving on an interstate. and in some places the dark clouds would hover just above the buildings, about level with the interstate we were driving on and there would be dark clouds that were in the form of columns coming up from the low lying dark clouds. There were some odd things on top of those pillars. i only remember 2 out of 5 or 6. on top of the first pillar/column was a slightly cracked boulder or huge cannonball and on another was a white plus symbol with a circle around it. the circle and the plus symbol were outlined in green, kind of like a health powerup you would see in a videogame. anyway the 2 symbols had a thin layer of fire under them. almost like they were blasting off like a rocket but not moving. there was dark clouds above the columns to. and there was clusters of these columns, idk about a mile apart. and they had the same symbols. i had an iphone with me(even though i lost mine a few day ago irl) i didnt take pics of it and i dont know why. we were driving more and we saw what looked like glowing energy eminating off some buildings. some were in the shape of arcs. i asked my mom what it was and she said "the big corporation buildings start glowing now but i dont know why. I took pics of these glowing buildings with my phone but never actually looked at the pics. thats all i remember from the first part of it

2nd Part

i guess this is like a little side dream but its worth sharing cuz it scares the # out of me. i was a father and i had 3 daughters and they were playing in a circus tent of some sort with a huge playground in it. heres where it gets weird. there were these "creatures" in there to. dreams seem to supress my emotions so i wasnt nearly as scared as i would in real life. but i saw one of them in a corner. black eyes. sharp teeth. short, black body. white face. anyway. one of my daughters was crossing a bridge (dk where my other 2 went) and a creature said to me " when she crosses that bridge she will die" it was only a couple feet long. and looked plastic. but she stopped at the middle and fell off onto the floor. then the floor started to applause. theres was shadows seeming to be from under the floor. my dauter got suspiceious and lifted a flap up and saw them. i dont remember much after that though. and that will conclude part 2.

part 3(ending)

this was probly my favorite part besides 1st part. i was like a camera view like on tv. and there was a dancing snowman singing and dancing toward me. from what i remember the song was pretty good but i cant remember the words i think he rhymed a little. anyway he danced and singed toward me all the way to this building made of ice and snow. he came to a front desk and aked for his freind. the front desk guy said he worked somewhere else. and thats when all it ended. when i woke up. (pretty badass dream if i do say so myself)

Predictions are welcome

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I predict that you will win the lottery.

2nd

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by golden23

I predict your lack of paragraphs will continue.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by golden23

This is somewhat hard to decipher as it is all jumbled together. We have been talking about dreams and analyzing dreams in my philosophy lectures - not claiming to be a professional psycho-analyst or even an amateur but I'll give it a whirl.

Cabin in Minnesota: I feel like there is something to do with a possible fear of not fulfilling a task or living up to a standard here - not being able to reach the goal (the shed to gain tools) and receive praise from your dad. (Call me out on the daddy issue thing.)

Dark clouds: These clouds could represent an underlying anxiety or unspoken agenda with your family.

Pillars: Probably just something you've connected with a video game, not sure what to make of the rest of that.

Second Part:
I'm getting the feeling like you're second-guessing your ability to be a father or something. The monster thing may be a physical representation of that.

Third Part:
I don't even know.

I probably just butchered the heck out of your dreams, but like I said, not a professional and your dreams are cray-zaaay. There's your close reading over-analysis!
That was fun. I think.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MuldersGirl

thanks for your input. you seem to be the only one so far that actually put some profeesional insight on that. (btw i dont hav daddy issues)
(and ive never really thought of being a father. i usually dont have dreams at all since i sleep so heavily. i got go to bed and wake up what seems to be a few seconds lateR)
i was going to chesck out the pink shed but i didnt have time before i got in the car
edit on CST02America/Chicagond2014Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:28:50 -06002014-01-22T14:28:50-06:00America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jan 2014 14:28:50 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

i put in in parts because i dont remember how i transitioned into certain places in my dream.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

i dont buy lottery tickets

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

golden23
reply to post by nugget1

i dont buy lottery tickets

Well! I guess my 'prediction' will be a giant 'fail' then.

new topics

top topics

join