It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Report Teleportation of Physical Objects From One Location To Another

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ive heard about that happening with people on acid too.. objects dissapeared on their trips were gone for 10 years, reapeared next time they tripped.... And ive had that happpen too.. ive lost an object and had it apear on the floor later where i KNOW i looked 12 times in disbelief that it had disappeared... Nobody was home nobody and nothing could have moved it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I believe in reincarnation, however there is not one piece of scientific evidence of the mechanism that could perform such a feat. What ever the mechanism, it must be a quantum effect. To me... that would be the quest of Quantum theory, as to show a scientific foundation that supports the energies of spirit and soul. It would transform the world.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Aphorism
reply to post by sled735

An atom is a mathematical construct, not a physical object.

Yes. Imagine a piece of string with a loose knot in it. This knot is the atom. Now imagine sliding the knot along the string so it moves to a new location. Nothing physical has moved. All that has moved is the geometry of the knot. Is this teleportation?
edit on 24-1-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Evergreens
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You are a quantum being.. what if you could learn too entangle yourself 1 atom at a time.

Trillions of atoms one at a time? What happens once that "1 at a time" starts to reach the atoms in the brain?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ok, let's say one day we could teleport humans from one place to another. The question is: Would that person's soul be teleported too?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

That's a very good question.

My guess is that since the soul is energy like everything else, it could be. Or, it could just travel independently and enter it's body once it is totally formed at the destination.

No, wait. That would be the spirit. Soul and spirit are two different things. So, yes, I would say the soul would go with the body, and the spirit would travel independently to the body.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Considering your source is, well, questionable, you have to sort out the two types - transportation of quantum states is real science. Teleportation of objects by gifted psychics is total hogwash. You can't honestly combine the two and say "scientists say".

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

BlueMule

Chamberf=6
reply to post by BlueMule

They are simply re-discovering manaḥ-javah - a yoga siddhi.

Where in the article (sp0eaking of events years ago) did it say that? I did not see that.

It doesn't have to. I don't need the article to hold my hand, because I'm not the one being held back by baggage i.e. prejudice, bigotry, bias, etc. You are.

You are certainly not being held back by "baggage" (i.e. reason, knowledge, logic,) that's for sure.

In fact, your "baggage" (i.e. willingness to avoid reason, knowledge and logic) actually propels you forward, headlong into the inky depths of ignorance.

Harte

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

ProdigalSonofa
reply to post by sled735

Are we sure that we aren´t talking about teleportation of quantum states?

Are there any links to how these experiments were actually done, technically?

edit, nm links are below the article.
edit on 22-1-2014 by ProdigalSonofa because: (no reason given)

That's what one of the article said - they had transferred the quantum state of one atom to another, which is quite a bit
different from teleporting an atom.

There was some interesting work done with Bose-Einstein condensates - they got 6000 atom molecules cooled down to their lowest quantum state, and started sending them through various obstacles like narrow gaps that were smaller than the molecule itself. Those molecules actually managed to get through that gap due simply to probability and chance. I wonder what would happen if you could surround a object with a halo of that material - would it too become part of the "probability cloud"?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

You cannot teleport "quantum state" of atom as you cannot capture it at a specific point in time.

Sorry, we cannot discuss this further until full technical detail of experiment is known.

OP, please help us with technical detail. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Cool! Amazon's newly patented inventory control & logistics system will be redundant in short order hehehe.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Did you read everything on the source page? There are many links there that discuss it further.
If what you're looking for isn't in the links, then I don't know where to look.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Read through the material finally.

Interesting stuff sled735.

I have seen many incidents in my own life similar to this which drew me towards Yogis.

I am sorry I mistook your thread as the same type coming from "ATS scientists".

The soul can move material in ways that cannot be done by scientific experiments. This is not about quantum states of matter, but the power of soul. Some people have natural gift right from birth of achieving super-human abilities due to an elevated state of soul.

I doubt that scientists will come to any conclusion on this as soul is unseen by instruments.
edit on 26-1-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
In the OP, when I noticed that amongst the first ten or so words of that quote, was the phrase, "gifted psychics", I pretty much stopped reading.

But one thing further down that did stand out to me was tthis: "The conditions for fraud and sleight of hand were totally eliminated." That is, OF COURSE, impossible. No one can eliminate all possibility of fraud or sleight of hand, because that degree of control requires the impossible condition that they know beforehand all possible ways they can be fooled. Nobody is above being fooled.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Many accepted scientific experiments are based on assumptions; assumptions which themselves cannot be proven.

So doubting the integrity of "scientists" in this case is wrong.

Please prove which aspect of experiment showed a wrong setup or wrong methods.

The inability to reach a conclusion does not mean the experiment was wrong.

Many things in Western Science are simply wrong. I would definitely invite the Chinese scientific community to comment on that. The most obvious is experiments following theories, rather than theories following experiments.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

What is interesting is that we lock ourselves up into some box, and then just surmise 'something cannot be done because it is outside our box' Unfortunately for most of us, that box is a reversed engineered science. Our scientists are very intelligent folks, don't misunderstand me. They have been taught well and have received very high grades in school, in the labs, in the government, and even in industries. The problem we are not teleporting today is not our scientists, it is what they were taught. One needs to get that right first. I am working on a project called 'Levitate 2 Teleport' , although today it is much speculation versus real controlled, repeatable applications, the feasibility of these two operations is real. I can say that because of a couple of reasons, both common sense and pure logic dictates it has been done in the past from numerous projects found on earth, and second both are being performed in front of our eyes today (just called unexplained events or mysteries). The Chinese kids got it right, and soon China will have it too, not teleporting insects but both very large objects and yes, even humans. Who ever creates this technology, and that is what it is, a modified technology, will rule the world.

A story, I was a radar technician in the USAF and on two nights we had a magical target just appear on the scope out of no where. The second night they scrambled two F-89 jets to investigate. We put our antennas rotating at full speed, what was displayed on those scopes was like a turtle chasing a roadrunner. If I can get my project funded, it is possible I can create roadrunners besides levitating and teleporting. NASA turned it down, did not like the science part, and stated they weren't interested in teleporting either. Somebody in America, with funding money, needs to start thinking outside the box before that TV commercial about all Americans learning to speck Chinese comes true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join