It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eliminating ignorance in the chemtrail debates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

In this medium, the term "chemtrail" refers to the white lines that airplanes emit when the conditions are right.
Or as the rest of us call them, contrails. Crop dusting, spraying for mosquitoes, spraying corexit in the Gulf all happen, but at very close to ground level. Very very different than 30,000 feet.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

have you looked into any of the tons of samples taken from the ground, cars, trees etc after heavy days of "contrails"? Do you say that all the fibrous material is fake?

What about the sticky goo substances that make people extremely sick if they make even the smallest contact with it?

What about labs "losing" samples or out right telling people they will not be involved with "this" after testing the materials and will not give up the info that they found.

What about the pilots that have been interviewed and plainly state that these "new contrails" are not normal?

I thought that investigative journalism was about digging into all aspects of a certain subject and coming up with bits and pieces all over the board to draw a conclusion on a larger picture. From the investigations into this subject....I see just that. Furthermore, these investigators are fighting an uphill battle if their well documented findings are correct as they are fighting a huge government cover-up a thousand times bigger than JFK or 9/11.

In my very humble opinion....something is not above board here. And even if it was nothing more than normal trails produced harmlessly by jet engines.....I want it stopped as it is messing up my skies.

I have to pay "view tax" here in Idaho because I can see the lake I live on......why don't they have to pay a view destroying tax for messing up my sky?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by network dude

have you looked into any of the tons of samples taken from the ground, cars, trees etc after heavy days of "contrails"? Do you say that all the fibrous material is fake?

There is a lot of supposition here and very little (VERIFIABLE FACT) But I will do my best to answer truthfully.

Any sample taken from ground level could have any kind of contamination, factory, auto emissions, auto brake pads, minerals that exist in the soil naturally, acid rain, I mean, how do you know where it came from?

What about the sticky goo substances that make people extremely sick if they make even the smallest contact with it?

If it exists, then it can be gathered up and tested. Once it's tested, if found toxic, I am quite sure you could get an investigative reporter to at least look into it.

What about labs "losing" samples or out right telling people they will not be involved with "this" after testing the materials and will not give up the info that they found.

Which labs? Where?

What about the pilots that have been interviewed and plainly state that these "new contrails" are not normal?

I'd like to see those reports and their credentials. But as I have said, they have changed with the more efficient engines, you have more contrails. But we need a bit more than some anonymous charges.

I thought that investigative journalism was about digging into all aspects of a certain subject and coming up with bits and pieces all over the board to draw a conclusion on a larger picture. From the investigations into this subject....I see just that. Furthermore, these investigators are fighting an uphill battle if their well documented findings are correct as they are fighting a huge government cover-up a thousand times bigger than JFK or 9/11.

In my very humble opinion....something is not above board here. And even if it was nothing more than normal trails produced harmlessly by jet engines.....I want it stopped as it is messing up my skies.

I have to pay "view tax" here in Idaho because I can see the lake I live on......why don't they have to pay a view destroying tax for messing up my sky?

Ban air traffic. Or learn to deal with it. Until teleportation becomes a reality, I think air travel will remain. Contrails are a necessary evil. The good news is you don't have to like it. But you do have to live with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

In this medium, the term "chemtrail" refers to the white lines that airplanes emit when the conditions are right.
Or as the rest of us call them, contrails. Crop dusting, spraying for mosquitoes, spraying corexit in the Gulf all happen, but at very close to ground level. Very very different than 30,000 feet.

Net....I get your position on this subject....I think everyone does. You claim that science and physics proves that "trails" can exist and can exist in the quantity and frequency that they are occurring. I don't happen to agree on this point but you have plenty of "science" to back this up....so ok.

But....could they not be something else? Is there even the possibility that they could be spraying something? Or is this an impossibility?

a) They don't have the technology to do it.
b) They have never done anything like it before.
c) They have nothing to gain from doing something like this.
d) Our government would never do anything to harm us.
e) The entire scientific and military complex is without malice and is totally ethical.
f) Corporate and political interests never run counter to the interests of the public and it's safety.

etc. etc. ..... therefore impossible?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
You claim that science and physics proves that "trails" can exist and can exist in the quantity and frequency that they are occurring. I don't happen to agree on this point but you have plenty of "science" to back this up....so ok.

But....could they not be something else? Is there even the possibility that they could be spraying something? Or is this an impossibility?

e) The entire scientific and military complex is without malice and is totally ethical.
f) Corporate and political interests never run counter to the interests of the public and it's safety.

I think you just answered your own question. Sure they COULD exist, the technology exists to spray liquid out of airplanes. But knowing that doesn't mean that any white line in the sky has to be anything other than a contrail until proven otherwise.

As I have said many, many times, it could happen, but all the evidence thus far points to it's not happening.

Think about it like this, if it ever was to happen, someone would get that sample, or get that picture of the spray equipment, or some evidence that a huge amount of people are involved in the loading, repairing, spraying, and covering up the chemtrail phenomenon.

And with the amount of folks looking for that, I feel like it would be found pretty quickly.

The debunkers make the hardcore believers, like yourself, have to step up your game. You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

network dude

UxoriousMagnus
You claim that science and physics proves that "trails" can exist and can exist in the quantity and frequency that they are occurring. I don't happen to agree on this point but you have plenty of "science" to back this up....so ok.

I think you just answered your own question. Sure they COULD exist, the technology exists to spray liquid out of airplanes. But knowing that doesn't mean that any white line in the sky has to be anything other than a contrail until proven otherwise.

As I have said many, many times, it could happen, but all the evidence thus far points to it's not happening.

Think about it like this, if it ever was to happen, someone would get that sample, or get that picture of the spray equipment, or some evidence that a huge amount of people are involved in the loading, repairing, spraying, and covering up the chemtrail phenomenon.

And with the amount of folks looking for that, I feel like it would be found pretty quickly.

The debunkers make the hardcore believers, like yourself, have to step up your game. You're welcome.

all the evidence points to the exact opposite of what you are saying (tons of research into if they are spraying). There is no evidence that they aren't spraying (no research into if they aren't spraying).....there is simply evidence that trails can exist without spraying.....ok....sure. That doesn't mean they aren't spraying something and the deep research that has taken place outside of the mainstream (which is what you want) shows that they are spraying something.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Well, I ran out of things to convince you with. I guess you will be a chemtrail believer.
It's a shame. I hate to see good honest folks afraid of clouds, but what can I do.
Have fun.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
and the deep research that has taken place outside of the mainstream (which is what you want) shows that they are spraying something.

Actually, that is completely false. Otherwise this would not be a conspiracy, it would be a fact.
Remember, just because you write it, doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Well, I ran out of things to convince you with. I guess you will be a chemtrail believer.
It's a shame. I hate to see good honest folks afraid of clouds, but what can I do.
Have fun.

you have convinced me more than you know.....don't take me asking questions and throwing stuff out there to see if it sticks as me not being convinced .....it is more about me having you help break down any last little barriers.

as always.....thanks Net

top topics

<< 1   >>

join