It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Technique : Al-Aqsa and the Knight's Templar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This thread is created in lieu of a song that I found attached to a video on legal information. I tracked the song down eventually after hearing a couple of lyrics that shocked me. The more I dig into them, the more I wonder what the man may or may not know.

Please be warned, there is some degree of mature or excessive language used in the video. Please try to ignore it, and pay attention to the tidbits of information dropped. I will even post a link to the lyrics for those of you who are incapable of understanding or following along with the song.

Point of No Return Lyrics

Now I'm going to quote the particular portion which made me curious enough to create this thread and ask those of you with relevant information on this subject to divulge it in good faith.

The Templar Knights when they took Jerusalem [snip]
And figured out what was buried under Solomon's temple
Al-Aqsa the name is not coincidental

I did a bit of preliminary research to find out that the Templar Knights did indeed excavate Al-Aqsa during the First Crusade, and also considered it to be the location of Solomon's Temple...

I also found this article from the DailyMail, that should be taken in conjunction with the previous facts; it mentions some of the treasures of King Solomon.

King Solomon's Treasure

My question for you esoteric members of secret societies, and ATS is this : According to any mythology, folklore, stories, parables, rites, etc; have you ever heard or came across anything being buried beneath King Solomon's temple, and what was it?
edit on 22-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Immortal and saw him live last year in amsterdam. He was talking some knowledge during the show and it was one of the best shows i saw live.

Back on topic i know this song 2 and also curious what was in the tempel. I think i read it somewhere but can't remember. I be following this thread!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

I've always been more of a rock-Tool kind of guy, however growing up during my older teenage years, bumping Eminem, taught me to have a certain appreciation for the rhyme game. I am very particular about who's music I like, and who's I don't. I don't know of any other Immortal Technique track; however this one in particular drew my interests like a highly-charged magnet. Between Wormwood, Planet X, the Seventh Seal, Knights Templars, Solomon's Treasure; there is a lot to this man that should be looked at further.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I have had both his albums for over 7 years.. He speaks the truth. I am not sure what else I can say. He does not hold back. I like how he says "How could the serpent be put in charge of the country". I think he is one of the best rappers alive. He has a terrible dj though. He would be better with better production. I guess I have a 3rd album. The Martyr..
edit on 22-1-2014 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

GArnold

I have had both his albums for over 7 years.. He speaks the truth. I am not sure what else I can say. He does not hold back. I like how he says "How could the serpent be put in charge of the country".

I will presume that you are able to understand what he meant by this allegory, correct?
edit on 22-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yes of course.. watch the video it shows what he means. He hated Bush with a passion. He was in prison for years... he worked his way out. I think he is one of the most educated rappers around. He is clearly very smart.. I just wish he had better beats to work with.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
yes he has deep lyrics. he knows what he talked about. he did interviews with alex jones and RT.
since then i am a fan.

Immortal Tech RT interview
edit on 22-1-2014 by my_republic because: grammar error

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I believe this may hold the esoteric significance:

THE TEMPLE OF SOLOMON... A TIMELESS SYMBOL OF MAN'S SEARCH FOR PERFECTION

Imagine the temple resembles man and the architecture represents a journey to perfection. i.e. enlightenment

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing (spiritual Knowledge): but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverb 25:2

“For we are the temple of the living God” (2 Corinthians 6:16).

“And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither: so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.” 1 Kings 6:7
edit on 22-1-2014 by EsotericGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Damn this song is OLD!!
You're just hearing this now?
He also talks about Mary Magdalene giving birth to the children of Jesus.
You could make dozens of threads out of this track, so much stuff he gets through

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Well, I'm just turning twenty-two this year, and I didn't really listen to rap like this back in 2004-06. I was a rock and heavy metal kind of kid. Then, as I entered high school, I started hearing Eminem, and was amazed I could actually understand what he was saying. The other thing that caught my attention was just how FUNNY everything he said was when you could understand both what he is saying and what it means. Now, it catches my tune a bit, and I even write my own rhymes.

I keep up on some matters of practical daily application of law. One of the videos I was watching at some point was overlayed with PONR, and I was listening to it. When I was in high school, I would not have known at least what he meant by any of it. However, since graduating, I've found a greater fondness for different sections of esoteric and divine wisdom. I am eager to delve into Isis Unveiled or possibly finish a Kabbalah book. So all of this stuff is very fascinating to me, when I find messages referencing these things inside of music...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That's cool I wasn't being a dick, just messing

Check out some of the following

Jedi Mind Tricks
Lost Children of Babylon
ATMA
Sick Since
Beast 1333

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

www.youtube.com...

This second video is the truth...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-1-2014 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Very good thread topic.

Have enjoyed Inmortal Technique since I first heard him.
However, "the name is not coincidental" has always had me baffled.

Web searches will bring you to many different opinions, around many other forums.
But none seem to explain what was "coincidental" about it.

My theory is that due to the translation of Al Aqsa meaning "the farthest/furthest", it was coincidental for the buried scriptures to be unearthed by the Templars, who had an ideology that was the furthest thing from what the scriptures writers originally wanted, hence leading to the Templars "misusing" the scriptures like prescription pills.

If I'm wrong I haven't the slightest, and any other insight is most welcomed.

As for the OPs original question, apparently the Templars found Kabbalah scriptures, among other treasures.
The Holy Grail, Ark Of The Covenant, and other such objects are all part of people's theories on what was found, but i believe it was just the scriptures & precious metals.

I guess we will never truly know. I doubt there are many Templars left to disclose what really happened. Not any Jerusalemites who know for sure what went missing. So that will probably always be up for debate.

Peace.
edit on 22-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Him and Conspiritulaity can find the guy on YT both eye opening lyrics trying to expose to the masses what many know, but will only listen too when someone with a little bit of credibility says it. I find Lupe Fiasco to be highly enlightening as well when it comes to messages in music, there are for sure a few gems out there that when discovered change the thoughts and what one is willing to research and discover afterwards.

I Don't Believe - Conspirituality

Lots of great lyricists out there the real key is finding them and spreading the message!!!

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

stargatetravels

That's cool I wasn't being a dick, just messing

Check out some of the following

Jedi Mind Tricks
Lost Children of Babylon
ATMA
Sick Since
Beast 1333

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Those are on my top list of greatest spiritual rappers! Love em all. Spread the word.

We are The Resistance

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I recommend this link in prospect of further reading to the rest of you; just a little something I found when researching Templars treasure. I have no idea as to the veracity of all the claims made; however I am in the process of somewhat verifying them.

Treasures of the Templars

The earliest written copies of Masonic ritual state unequivocally that the ancient masons found the Ark of the Covenant hidden in a cave under the site of King Solomon’s temple.

This was not the only mention that I found of this....If so, I wonder where it may be now.... So I am inviting all Masons and other esoteric students to share what they may know on the subject. I am not asking anybody for prima facie evidence of what may have been found; but am asking them to share what they HEARD may have been underneath the temple, via rites, reading, study, etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

The earliest written copies of Masonic ritual state unequivocally that the ancient masons found the Ark of the Covenant hidden in a cave under the site of King Solomon’s temple.

I have not heard this before and would like to see where your source is citing his claim.

Here in New Jersey we use one of, if not the oldest, rituals in the United States and the Templars are not mentioned once although King Solomon's Temple obviously features quite prominently.

edit on 22-1-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow! There's some pretty deep stuff in these raps. I'll have to listen some more. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

It was an exquote from the linked page... I do not know the veracity of this claim, which I stated.

I was hoping that the actual Masonic fraternity could shed some light on the subject. What exactly do your rites say about King Solomons treasure? Anything at all buried there by him?
edit on 23-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
What exactly do your rites say about King Solomons treasure? Anything at all buried there by him?

Nothing. The Temple itself is more of a factor than King Solomon who only has a part in the third degree.

Personally, any talk of 'treasure' to me would revolve around the knowledge written on scrolls and stored within the two pillars. I always took this to be similar in concept to the Library at Alexandria except older.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join