It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inevitable Rise Of Global Communism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

But many in the education system push individuality of the students, not families as the center of the child's life.

All state education systems (an over generalization since there are exceptions) tend to foment conformity and acceptance to authority of the state or system (in any political system). They are in fact indoctrination centers for normalized thought, as to foment national cohesion, to impart a shared set of values into the general population. There is rarely any that foments individualism (even if they promote individual competition) but most tend to build teams and alienate those that are not team players.

Family structure and support is being attacked at all levels in almost every society as they are the most basic support structures any person has.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Here is the true chart view that is based on government size. It's the most accurate chart.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

I think individuality was the wrong word. Your explanation was more like what I was trying to say. Indoctrination may have been a better choice of words on my part. I was trying to portray that the school was trying to condition the kids and actually promote their philosophy over the family life. I kind of screwed up in my wording. To a certain point this is necessary but sometimes they go way overboard.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's funny you should have this here as I just watched a video in History today which dovetails very nicely here.

It was all about China in the current age vs. China at the height and end of the Ming Dynasty and arguably, their peak of power and world influence, such as it was, through modern day.

The thing that struck me was under Emperor Yongle, China set the 'Treasure Fleet' to sail and at a time when Europe was a total mess of chaos and anarchy from plagues, wars and general collapse of the civ's which came before. Particularly interesting were comparisons of Nanjing and London for the same period, and London being the advanced example of the 'Western World'.

China ended their exploration when Yongle died, having reached all of the known world (and many strongly believe North America was among those stops ...tho stop was all China really did. Stop, look and leave)...and by the mid 1500's, it was punishable by death in China to even set to sea in a multi-mast ship. Period. They withdrew...and the West rose in the vacuum.

Fast forward to today and the U.S. is now the "empire" who never sees the sun set on the Stars and Stripes. We, too, are withdrawing, although under VERY different circumstances, and like a big wheel everything eventually comes back around on? Fate would have China staging to fill the very vacuum they, indirectly, made possible so many hundreds of years ago by essentially abdicating the power they COULD have taken then.

So..Yup.. The world sure does work in repeating cycles and patterns. All we're missing are the plagues ...but be patient, I say. Population crush and corporate farming as incubation will bring those too, soon enough.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The inevitable Rise Of Global Communism? I don't think so. The world will stay pretty much the same for the next 30 years years or so.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

To a certain point this is necessary but sometimes they go way overboard.

I don't think it is a necessary, but it is the result of having different states competing, the root is simply based on selfish desire (the thing you mentioned as individualism) and a competition for enforcing cultural and social hegemony for simplification of control.

There is power in diversity, no solution is ever optimal that is why centralization of state is something we should never allow. These are all things that I think make anarcho-communism superior to all other systems, the power is shifted to the base and community and sharing of everything is the goal even with space for all diversity (any that do not compromise the well being of satisfaction of needs, not wants of humanity, now or in the future).

There is no way to satisfy all human wants and pursuing that is an exercise of futility, even criminal (people need motivators, something to archive), engaging in futility like most of the 1% do in face of human suffering is something that shouldn't be socially accepted (we are seeing a shift in that, even if small and motivated by a need to appease the masses of those that do not have the basic).

edit on 22-1-2014 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that Global Communism is what TPTB want with themselves in charge. You see the patterns filtering out everywhere in every strata - Revolt! Workers paradise! And unlike groups like the TEA Party who pushed for more individual freedom, property rights, smaller government, fiscal responsibility and the like, no one tries to denigrate these movements. Why? It's because it's what they want. If we rebel for that system, THEY come out of top and rule it all without having to deal with messy things like elections and candidates or even the illusion that anyone has rights. It will all devolve to what's best for the "greater good" and whatever they determine that to be.

So, do I think that it's inevitable? No. I don't, but I think they're pushing awfully hard for it, and a lot of people are thinking it sounds great because no one has ever taught them what it really means.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join