It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're 29 Times More Likely To Be Killed By A Cop Than By A Terrorist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I still do not see the necesity for all of the Bearcat heavily armorplated trucks with 50 cal gun turrets on them for use in America in our police departments and HLS . They are going to be used against the populace who resist the coming [ CHANGE in government] the NWO /Globalist is planning .
edit on 23-1-2014 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I don't think 800 thousand cops for 330 Million Americans is too much..

It is if they're not being held accountable for their actions.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

I would say there are at least 600,000 of those cops that are pretty good people and will deal with you fairly . And then there are always some that likes to treat people harshly . But then there are a lot of people who can not be dealt with any other way . But when you add HLS you could aggravate the situation .

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I don't ever see a lot of cops on here defending all this deadly force? I think there are some good cops around...I do know there are, but their numbers are dwindling. Most cops I know, just have this attitude that they are better than the average citizen and that excessive force is needed to keep us in line. If an innocent person gets violated and beaten or killed to help keep the rest of us in line then it was worth it or it was the needs of the many out way the needs of the one. That's the way they think. That's a dangerous, slippery slope.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2014 by Visitor2012 because: Removed post

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I guess that would be according to your place verses the law . When I got a ticket or what ever I deserved it and more . But see I don't live in a big city and I keep myself out of trouble so I don't have a negative association with Police .

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

SimonPeter

I guess that would be according to your place verses the law . When I got a ticket or what ever I deserved it and more . But see I don't live in a big city and I keep myself out of trouble so I don't have a negative association with Police .

Staying out of trouble and minding your own business is fine, but its not a sure way to avoid being endangered by a cop. Especially in the more populated areas, where I live.
edit on 24-1-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join