It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Craig Roberts says U. S. Gold is Gone - Probably None in Ft. Knox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I agree, I have been saying for years that "IF" there was going to be a world war 3, that it was going to be over gold. All these wars in the middle east are disguised as a war on terrorism/WMD's. When really it all was a war based on Gold. I read some where that Saddam was working with Gadhalffi on this gold for oil business.

We all know what happened to them right?

This missing gold opens up a huge rabbit hole to research. I am so stoked about this.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This type of information is simply believe it or not. You'll believe it if you do the numbers, and not if you have faith in our government.

Get ready for tough times folks. Seriously, we'll be following this, because March is the next Debt Ceiling vote.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
During the Clinton years, most of the gold in Fort Knox was swapped for bars of Tungsten heavily plated with gold. There is a gold dealer in London that wrote extensively about it. Some of the tungsten coated bars showed up in Hong Kong and a suspicious banker there had a bar drilled for an assay and discovered the scam.

Also there was a guy at Goldman Sachs that maintained the list of all the serial numbers of every gold bar in circulation. He mysteriously disappeared around the same time and has never been heard from again as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

SubSea
During the Clinton years, most of the gold in Fort Knox was swapped for bars of Tungsten heavily plated with gold. There is a gold dealer in London that wrote extensively about it. Some of the tungsten coated bars showed up in Hong Kong and a suspicious banker there had a bar drilled for an assay and discovered the scam.

Also there was a guy at Goldman Sachs that maintained the list of all the serial numbers of every gold bar in circulation. He mysteriously disappeared around the same time and has never been heard from again as far as I know.

I've heard of the 'tungsten plated gold bars' theory before, but not that they were out of Ft. Knox. Any more info on this?

And am I the only one who thinks 'Gold Man Sacks' is... implicating something?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What if 'THEY' swapped the 999.99% pure gold bars for counterfeit tungsten gold plated bars as were being made by criminals in China during the Clinton years? The Chinese can counterfeit a counterfeit silver dollar and you cannot tell the difference! -Fact.

Then all the original gold bars were turned into more counterfeit bars? All this resulting in gold content of approx. 40% -50% for the total world stocks at the time! including the Fed. basement stocks, so basically the world stock of gold is say 3 times greater, but it's all 50% of the real thing. - theory

Would you really want the real owners to get their hands back on the "gold". No - theory

Don't forget Gordon Brown allowed most of the UK's bullion reserve to depart the UK to,the Bundesbank - fact

There are plenty of facts still being reported about gold coated tungsten bars, a quick research on the internet will show this to be - fact

Buy silver - fact

top topics

<< 1   >>

join