It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaaaaaaaaand...HE Does It Again!!! Rob Ford. Pride of a nation...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Golantrevize
Mayor of Toronto, drunk and talking in "jamaican".

Not much to say other than I can't believe he actually thinks he's the right man to lead Toronto in the future...And we tought it was going bad in Montréal with all the corruption, not sure which city comes up on top as the biggest joke in Canada in 2013/14.

edit on 42014Tuesdaypm131Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:38:34 -0600America/Chicagov38 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 42014Tuesdaypm131Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:39:21 -0600America/Chicagov39 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 42014Tuesdaypm131Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:41:47 -0600America/Chicagov41 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

Lol its not talking in Jamaican. Jamaicans not a language, it's broken English. It's patious. But shi***t, I like how he's laid back.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It's sooooo obvious this 'mayor' is Chris Farley I'm at a loss to understand why ANYone is taking this seriously. Frankly, I'm glad he's back. Most of these guys drink and say this crap off camera. Nice to sneak a peek behind the curtain.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Golantrevize

DELETE...DELETE...DELETE this please, for pitty sake ! Pawzitivly a troubled man.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Golantrevize

Anyone remember aristocratic rule, maybe this movie?

The Ruling Class is a 1972 British black comedy film.[1] It is an adaptation of Peter Barnes' satirical stage play which tells the story of a paranoid schizophrenic British nobleman (played by Peter O'Toole) who inherits a peerage.

...Following the death from accidental asphyxiation of Ralph Gurney, the 13th Earl of Gurney (Andrews), Jack Gurney (O'Toole) becomes the 14th Earl of Gurney. Jack, a paranoid schizophrenic, thinks he is Jesus Christ and shocks his family and friends with his talk of returning to the world to bring it love and charity, not to mention his penchant for breaking out into song and dance routines and sleeping upright on a cross. ...Herder attempts to cure him through intensive psychotherapy, ... subjects an unwitting Jack to electroshock therapy. The plan works, and as Grace delivers a healthy baby boy, Jack proclaims, "I'm Jack, I'm Jack". His family takes this to mean that he has returned to his senses, but in reality he now believes himself to be Jack the Ripper.

...Jack assumes his place in the House of Lords with a fiery speech in favor of capital and corporal punishment. His colleagues applaud wildly, completely unaware the speech is the ranting of a lunatic, in contrast to society's reaction when Jack believed he was Christ. That night, he murders Grace for expressing her love for him. Her terrified scream is matched by the sound of a baby cooing "I'm Jack, I'm Jack," suggesting that their son has inherited Jack's madness.

So what's the point? Monarchies and the aristocracy get a fail. Democracy too. What's left? Corporatocracy?

EEUUUWWWWWW!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join