It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Footage - Moving 'Spirit' Orbs Filmed on Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is very interesting footage that's filmed in a cave in Australia.

I would say that the orbs filmed are certainly not dust particles.

The one filmed at 1.43 seems to be intelligently controlled.

Anyway take a look for yourselves and see what you think -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

Looks like bugs on a badly focused camera, little bugs are pretty much everywhere in Auz. Also from what it looks like he's using it doesn't seem much better than an a camera phone.

Don't mean to be your first de-bunk, but that's what I make of it.
edit on 20-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Bugs flying by and out of focus.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

I suppose insects do have a modicum of intelligence...

You know, hot country, insects flying around, camera focus etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Nothing to see, just baby Drop Bear larvae !

So they spent 5 hours filming bugs and dust....

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Beamish
reply to post by JamesTB

Why do people always presume that the people filming stuff like this are more stupid than the people who watch it?

Do you think that if it was just insects these people would have bothered to post this footage to youtube?

I don't.

To say that what you are seeing here is just insects is unacceptable in my opinion because they are clearly not insects.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

JamesTB
Do you think that if it was just insects these people would have bothered to post this footage to youtube?

Yes, if you look at youtube there are many pictures of dust and insects posted there by people claiming they are orbs or spirits etc.

To say that what you are seeing here is just insects is unacceptable in my opinion because they are clearly not insects.

You really should get out in the bush more, as they clearly are just insects and dust, or the reflection of a watch etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

JamesTB

Beamish
reply to post by JamesTB

Why do people always presume that the people filming stuff like this are more stupid than the people who watch it?

I don't.

Well you did tell us to take a look for ourselves and see what we think. It appears as if they are using a light source on their video camera or the sun is shining brighter in an area, and the bugs flying by are out of focus and the light source is making them appear brighter. This has been shown on numerous other very similar videos and is attributed to bugs, as are most videos of rods.
edit on 1/20/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Must be bugs can't be democrats because of the "Intelligently controlled" thing. So I go for bugs

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

JamesTB

I don't.

People will do anything for fame and fortune, especially when there's people out there who would believe them. If an orb came into view, stopped and expanded or something then yes, awesome find... Small blurry specs that whiz out of the screen at the same speed as a bug would... Hmmm... too much faith, breeching on the gullible side of things.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

I am surrounded by these while filming inside, it is only me and there are no bugs.

Every video I take with my phone they appear, no one else has this happen in the house.

This Christmas I figured all my departed relatives showed up for dinner.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by JamesTB

I am surrounded by these while filming inside, it is only me and there are no bugs.

Every video I take with my phone they appear, no one else has this happen in the house.

Thanks for that

Take a look at this footage filmed inside obviously not insects -

www.youtube.com...

I personally think there's more to this that insects or dust particles.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

Seriously? That is ALL dust. The guy is on carpet, moving around and there is a doorway right next to him...air flow creates a draft through rooms with AC, he has just walked down and disturbed dust in his carpet and is only catching dust particles. That or you just believe that there are thousands of tiny little spirits flowing by him....he must be VERY enlightened.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by JamesTB

Seriously? That is ALL dust. The guy is on carpet, moving around and there is a doorway right next to him...air flow creates a draft through rooms with AC, he has just walked down and disturbed dust in his carpet and is only catching dust particles. That or you just believe that there are thousands of tiny little spirits flowing by him....he must be VERY enlightened.

haha! He would be very enlightened indeed!

But I'm not saying they're spirits that just seems to be the general consensus.

I really don't know what I'm seeing here.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

JamesTB

Vasa Croe
reply to post by JamesTB

haha! He would be very enlightened indeed!

But I'm not saying they're spirits that just seems to be the general consensus.

I really don't know what I'm seeing here.

Well..if you have carpet in your house, grab your camera and try what he did...I promise you will get the exact same effect if you have some kind of light source. The particles float or move past the lens out of focus...if there is static from the carpet it may actually move towards the metallic camera. If you are breathing heavy it will move as well. If there is a draft from a source such as the door in the video and say the AC kicks in, it will look to equalize the pressure with air flowing either into our out of the space at the bottom of the door creating similar movements with dust.

Either way, which would you speculate is more likely? Dust, or not dust? Like I said, I can recreate this in a similar manner but it would be more enlightening if you tried it out and saw for yourself what I described above.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

Both of your videos show the same phenomenon. The air currents in the second video are obvious when he opens the door to the basement. The light source he is using is causing the dust to reflect the light and because it is close to the camera is causes what is called washout on the film or chip. Have you ever sat inside and watched the dust move through a sunbeam coming in through a window. It is almost as fun as watching a fire.

edit on 1/20/2014 by Gibborium because: spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Gibborium
reply to post by JamesTB

Both of your videos show the same phenomenon. The air currents in the second video are obvious when he opens the door to the basement. The light source he is using is causing the dust to reflect the light and because it is close to the camera is causes what is called washout on the film or chip. Have you ever sat inside and watched the dust move through a sunbeam coming in through a window. It is almost as fun as watching a fire.

edit on 1/20/2014 by Gibborium because: spelling

I don't know if you're a smoker but when you next see this effect, grab a cigarette or a smoker and aim the smoke in this beam of light. It shows up all the 'hidden' smoke and looks crazy!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You know what I'm going to concede the point

I've no axe to grind here and I think this has been explained beyond reasonably doubt.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

I was sitting on my breezeway this summer and filming my dog, a large orb came out from the door way, of course I didn't see it until I watched the video, but that same moment, in the video my dog turned his head to look at it, I still have it.
edit on 103131p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by JamesTB

my instant reaction was wow that it really quite interesting ahaha you should have loads of cameras around your house just to see them?

But it's quite interesting also that there 'orbs' show up only on film and people don't exactly see them until they watch the video back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join