It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say no to being totally controlled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The future is getting beyond orwellian, normal people or sheep should wake up, the clues are there. ATS is your friend. Deny Ignorance
Read this m.bbc.co.uk... Dont know what im going on about? Then read this- www.abovetopsecret.com... then spread everywhere. See if we can wake people out of their floride/vaccine induced slumber.
edit on 20-1-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: added link,spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

In my youth I was a "pretty mad about society" kind of guy. An acquaintance of mine was a protester and wanted me to start pusing the envelope. I felt education was better than placards. I have pursued a career in education and think I have been able to wake a few minds along the way. I think the best amo against this societal control is to simplify your lifestyle. Do not participate in the infra structure they would seek to have control over. Ghandi was a master of this; spending a therapeutic hour or two every morning on his loom making his own clothing, all the way to marching to the sea to make his own table salt.

Only after the "Consciousness" has awakened to the point were it reverts back to a wiser and simpler way of life, will we not be controlled. You see it in other ways too as folks like Ron Paul are trying to awake voters to the simplicity and wisdom engrained throughout your Constitution. Things like individual privacy and liberty, coupled with smaller fed gov. and a non interventionalist attitude that ends in a notion of peace and prosperity. Spending more time with people as opposed to things, sharing opinions and teaching one another, thinking globally but acting locally and peacefully. This is where the focus needs to be. Wit strength in community.

The control comes from corporate driven initiatives, like tourism and travel, Enterprise and consumer conumption, media, Hollywood, T.V., Law, Medicine, Communications and I.T., to name a few. If we do not participate or rather if we passively participate in the consumption and use of these things what is left for "Them" to control. If our priorities revolve around what truly matters and not what we've been told matters, then their voice and authority becomes punny.

Start shedding these false notions of what self should be and realize that people are more important than the things and the trendy possessions "They" trumpet. Time, not things, is the greatest gift you can give not money.

If we all starting choosing to peacefully not participate then their matrix would fall apart.

Unplug for a while and go for a walk, hike, swim, bike ride, or a run.

edit on 20-1-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

So what your saying in essence is ignore it,it will all be ok? You forget 1 thing-food and water and travel and clothes costs money.
I worry for people like you-the people who have always been poor will cope quite well, its the others that are in peril

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

I worry for people like you-the people who have always been poor will cope quite well, its the others that are in peril

Not sure I follow. Are you assuming I'm wealthy and have lots to worry about? or are you assuming I'm poor and will cope well.
Don't worry about me either way. I have a vast community of which I am part of. In times of need Friends and family pull together.
But you misinterpreted what I mean. Things you could do right now to stem this control of which you speak. There are ways to minimize your signature and still have an excellent quality of life. Including food and water. It costs little to store giant drums of water. Folks here can have chickens and goats if they wish. Many have gardens, and make bottled preserves, of meat fish or veggies. There are ways to transition. Education goes along way. Can you clarify this "Peril" you're talking about? Are you suggesting I should go out and buy an AR-15 and get on the NSA top 10 list?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mass civil disobedience.
Remember the last scene from V for Vendetta.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

sparrowstail

symptomoftheuniverse

Not sure I follow. Are you assuming I'm wealthy and have lots to worry about? or are you assuming I'm poor and will cope well.
Don't worry about me either way. I have a vast community of which I am part of. In times of need Friends and family pull together.
But you misinterpreted what I mean. Things you could do right now to stem this control of which you speak. There are ways to minimize your signature and still have an excellent quality of life. Including food and water. It costs little to store giant drums of water. Folks here can have chickens and goats if they wish. Many have gardens, and make bottled preserves, of meat fish or veggies. There are ways to transition. Education goes along way. Can you clarify this "Peril" you're talking about? Are you suggesting I should go out and buy an AR-15 and get on the NSA top 10 list?

please do not take any offence it was theoretical. Folks where i come from live in flats or have tiny gardens whom cant afford to buy a giant drum.
What i meant by peril is-if you do not live in a gated comunity lifes going to get pretty scary. The have nots will take off the haves.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

sparrowstail

symptomoftheuniverse

please do not take any offence it was theoretical. Folks where i come from live in flats or have tiny gardens whom cant afford to buy a giant drum.
What i meant by peril is-if you do not live in a gated comunity lifes going to get pretty scary. The have nots will take off the haves.

True city life is not always the friendliest life. I am fortunate to have a small piece of land outside a small town of 40,000. Rich by no means but fortunate non the less. No gated communities here. Just basic country living.
If you are that concerned about your safety than reevaluate and perhaps a move is in order. Many folks are leaving cities in search of a more simplistic basic lifestyle. It can be done.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
it's true

top topics

join