It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day from Oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi folk, I'm from Sydney. I came to this site by chance and read a few threads, intresting stuff i thought, so I joined. Sure ill have a lot of fun here. Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
welcome instar

hope you have as much fun here as i do.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks mate

Server said this message was too short, crikey, is that censorship in reverse? lol

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Thanks mate

Server said this message was too short, crikey, is that censorship in reverse? lol

That just means we want to hear MORE of what you have to say.

BTW, welcome aboard. Check out BTS as well. Later.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As Grandmaster of the NIO,
i welcome you to ATS. Enjoy your stay and learn new things about the world we live in

You are now connected to the matrix....

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks Intrepid. Im finding some intresting and some way out there stuff in these forums! What's BTS? In my lingo its Brown Tree Snake lol

Thanks for welcome Grand Master!

[edit on 21-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The button up at the top next to Above Top Secret button is Below Top Secret. You have to log in there too. Enjoy.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Im sure you will have a great time here at the great ATS, enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Welcome! I'm from Singapore..and I consider your nation a nice place to work and raise a family.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hello Lazorlord, nice to meet you. Yes Australia is the most peaceful nation on earth. Im proud to live here.
What does your signature translate to? I understand "my freinds" i think but that it.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yes Australia is the most peaceful nation on earth.

...pffffft...our New Zealand is by far...

...hang on...that might be because we're normally far too stoned to make war on anything other than perhaps a large Dinner Box from KFC or some manky service station pie at 2am...

Welcome Aboard, nieghbour from over the ditch...hope you enjoy your time here. Hollar if you need any assistance mate...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks for welcome Alien, cheers mate!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Australia's former test cricket captain Greg Chappell has again participated in a magnanimous "peacekeeping" effort (some 20 years after forcing his kid brother Trevor to bowl the underarm delivery to guarantee an Australian victory in the pyjama game of the day) with another apology.

The incident was a declaration of trans-Tasman war like no other.

"Peacekeeper" John Howard however offers no apologies for past colonist misdeeds or current warmongering or Busharselicking.

Good luck with life in the formerly lucky country!

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well I dint want to mention Litle jhonny, our national embarressment!
is there a severly embarressed smiley somewhere?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Glad you deal with the politicization of your Intro so easily as that!

I guess the smiley could simply be a red circle and slash over an ugly bespectacled weasel national embarassment caricature.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Hello Lazorlord, nice to meet you. Yes Australia is the most peaceful nation on earth. Im proud to live here.
What does your signature translate to? I understand "my freinds" i think but that it.

Loosely translated, as "Companions whom I loved and still do, tell them , my song" .My French is very bad as you might tell.

top topics

join