It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys need some recommendations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Man great selections guys, I've seen all of girl with dragon tattoo, I've watched nearly everyones top three series selection.

Mine to you all, sons of anarchy, Suits, Dr.Who, Game of thrones, Home front.

I have to crash, I can not sand anymore tonight my wrists hurt, and these sample stain pieces of maple are moderate so I will be grabbing others. I have a client who opted for me to rebuild a bass for him so I've been 100% indulged in it, and I just can't do anymore. I've almost cleaned it up, but I have to figure out how to patch some of these drill holes it's like it was screwed to a wall at one point which baffles me.

Tomorrow I will watch as I hit this bad boy with another round of good old fashioned hand sanding.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I tried to watch Sherlock. Elementary is the only Sherlock in my life. And if you say otherwise I'll plug my ears and go "lalalalalalalalalala"

Lol... I don't doubt it's the only Sherlock in your life. Sherlock is the only Sherlock in my life. Haha... one thing is for sure, Sherlock is much higher rated than Elementary. It's actually the 5th highest rated TV show on IMDb:

Highest Rated TV Series With At Least 5,000 Votes

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Cabin in the woods is DEFINITELY one for fringe theory ATSers!!!!

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they got the idea from ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just don't rent the new Riddick movie on demand.
What a waste of time. No plot and every other word was the F bomb.
When a movie loads up on F bombs, you know it's trying to cover a bad (or non existent) plot.

What's good - American Horror Story. If you can on demand it from the start - do it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

made by the same outfit who do Buffy the vampire slayer (Mutant Enemy)
(both make use of) judgement / punishment themes
(if you) compare also the old cartoon Scooby-Doo gang to 'the five' (from cabin)
you will start to branch into other areas of "research"

for the bored bass guy, if you're at a website like this, you might like to check out the 2009 'awake and aware' LA conference (bob dean section) but make sure to watch or familiarize yourself with some of the follow-up material mentioned in the presentation (ie: spielberg's 'TAKEN', some of those X-files episodes, etc)

for the really brave movie-buff/tinfoil hat wearer, check out the data-asylum.com website

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Thecakeisalie
reply to post by Hijinx

Go to youtube and search for 'Manos: the hands of fate.' It's probably one of the worst movies ever made, but it's made hilarious by the Mystery science theater 3000 crew. In fact I'd recommend anything by MST3K if you are up for a chuckle.

edit on 19-1-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)
Oh yeah, I second this!!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Docu-The West Memphis three trilogy.
If you don't know who the WM3 are google it..
Horror--Cube
It's a keep on your toes type of mov
comedy/cool
Three o clock high
Cool 80's flick with a lil dude stands up to a bully.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

I like that movie "let the right one in" even with the subtitles. I found it interesting that the girl/boy vampire starts to stink(decompose?) until she feeds again then no longer smells...

Also watching Alaska Railroad atm and its pretty good reality type show. Nice scenery and I like trains

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

"Cabin in the Woods" is more of a nod to every horror movie ever. There's a conspiracy version(not intentionally) that's worth listening to called "Welcome to Nightvale". If you enjoyed "Cabin in the Woods" then try this podcast as it's absolutely entertaining.

They have tons of episodes on Youtube.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nightvale creators were members here.
edit on 19-1-2014 by OrphanApology because: D

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join