It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Culling the Magickal Freedom of Mankind to Ensure Technological Slavery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
We know the Cosmos is made up of Infinite number of Dimensions, Planets and ET races. Some of these races use High Technologies, Some use High Magic while the Lucky Ones use a mixture of Both Magic and Technology.

As Thor said in the first Thor movie, "Your ancestors called it magic, but you call it science. I come from a land where they are one of the same."

Arthur Clarke also put it across succinctly.. "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"..

We know there are a variety of different ET races secretly manipulating the growth and evolution of mankind. Naturally, the technological-based ET races want Mankind to evolve into a Technological-Based society without relying on Magick while the magical-based ET races want Mankind to evolve into a Magickal Society without relying on Technologies.

This is why there has been many attempts by several organizations and governments, including the Vatican Church, to stamp out magick and spiritual development. Yet ironically, most of these secret organizations and governments are training their own magickal adepts to hone their own magickal power while culling the magickal power of the masses.

I believe over the last few years.. a technological-based ET race had secretly invaded earth and secretly hijacked the consciousness of mankind by enslaving mankind to technologies while at the same time culling the magickal power of mankind..

This makes for a very dangerous trend indeed.

edit on 19-1-2014 by YourGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

We know the Cosmos is made up of Infinite number of Dimensions, Planets and ET races.

We know there are a variety of different ET races secretly manipulating the growth and evolution of mankind.

Actually no. I did not know this. Can you bring me up to speed? I'm kinda feeling left out of the loop, here. Who, what, when, where, how, and why?

edit on 1/19/2014 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

The goal is to attain oneness with the universe, that's advancement, that's where the power lies, that's what advanced peoples have achieved. But how can I (subject) become one with the universe (object)? Aren't we different types of things?

So there are two different roads you can go by. The first is the path of the technocracy, which is the objectification of the subject, viewing people increasingly as things, until you finally see yourself as a thing like everything else in the universe. The second path is to see things, even mechanical things, as beings, endowed with properties like love. The magician aliens see the universe as increasingly personified and alive, the technocratic aliens see the universe as increasingly objectified. The former thinks in terms of relationships, the latter, in terms of objects.

Either of these paths leads to its own equilibrium states. I actually prefer the magickal path, but our society has embarked on the technocratic path. At this point, there's still "time to change the road we're on" though. But what will hold us back is the thoughtless dualism. We ARE connected with the universe, and infinite vistas of possibilities open when we embrace that, through either path.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by YourGod

We know the Cosmos is made up of Infinite number of Dimensions, Planets and ET races.

We know there are a variety of different ET races secretly manipulating the growth and evolution of mankind.

Actually no. I did not know this. Can you bring me up to speed? I'm kinda feeling left out of the loop, here. Who, what, when, where, how, and why

I must have missed that memo as well, does anybody have a copy of it they could send me?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

Its more probable that any "alien" species are natives to this planet, from what time period? No idea. Unless of course they are extra dimensional and come to us by revealing their form to us through our third eye, which i typically find not to be the truth.

I mean, if i had to make my last bet on a roullete table and ET aliens was black, and species that are hidden underground or something similar are red, id put my money on red.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago0631492014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago2931492014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

Like the others I seem to have missed the memo on your information but, I would pick up the point I think you made about the Church's role.

Having a slightly different perspective to many I see a part of magic as the communication between man and the cosmic powers eg either angelic or deva spirits and for some the shades of our ancestors, so perhaps I err to the shamanic side. I see the Church as having decided that man is to be exploited on this natural right and so it teaches that there is no interaction between God and his aids except through the priesthood - so their place is to intercept, monitor and control if you like. In fact if you go to church you pay basically a tax for their services - hence the conversion and indoctrination thrust.

With the force exerted against paganism and all its magical ways, I think we are lucky any magical ability still exists today. I found I gained virtually nothing from sitting in various places of worship, especially during the services. Once quiet its possible to get a sense of the peace that exists there, but its so buried and virtually strangled.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Thanks for that response, no one got the memo, (except through intuition) but you can take an idea and roll with it anyway. We ARE indoctrinated into a mindset that disconnects us and disorients us in many ways, the challenge is to make sense of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

YourGod

I believe over the last few years.. a technological-based ET race had secretly invaded earth and secretly hijacked the consciousness of mankind by enslaving mankind to technologies while at the same time culling the magickal power of mankind..

Well, it does seem that technology such as Microsoft Windows and cell phones are interfering with our innate psychic ability. Insofar as a technological-based ET race is symbolic of the flawed paradigm that brought this sad state of affairs about, I agree with you.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We are coming out of the Dark Age of thoughts and our civilization has many contacts with spirits from other places. Who will remain in the Dark Ages since the technological revolution is happening on our planet, to us not to them. As we are learning all about the secrets of life, we must be purged of these contacts who not only slow us down but also hamper us because they sense they might not see us for awhile as they are on their own road of development. Many humans don't want to let go of their contacts as well but it's something which must be done.

In another way, if this was a school we are moving from one school to the next. You don't see university/college/highschool/kindergarten mix that often, like someone from college wouldn't go to highschool and lecture everyone, show off his knowledge, be the smartass or dictator. We might simply be outgrowing previous contacts whom our ancestors might have met, going from top of the school to the bottom of a new school were we all have to be humble.

Whatever it may be, since they are not physically here I must see them as malevolent. They have shown me things, but mostly I believe I am used as nothing more but a mail server with poor security used as a relay, just as so many people are used in that way. I am a rare breed in that I study IT/programming and philosophy/psychology/anatomy but that is because I want to work with brain implants and robots.

Otherwise, they cost me nothing more than time I, by now I should have been married, have a better paid job and lots of friends but instead I have to deal with spirits using outdated looking 3d graphics (like the 80's) shooting out of the palm of their hands or emanating from their body somehow, or show me rooms made out of the same kind of graphics which I can't do anything with or make sense of. At times it feels like I get a lot of concurrent connections like they are using an IRC kind of chatbox then going about their business whatever it may be. I would like to see them benevolent, but I can't since they confuse the hell out of me and don't give me anything I can use, besides that one thing I can see them which used to be special for a day but is detrimental to my life nowadays.
edit on 19-1-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes, all the social media, with Jersey Shore, Justin Bieber, and walking in front of cars with head phones with a face glued to a screen crossing a green light.

The threat isn't so much alien, but more local really. It more like techno logic stupidity then assimilating organic life forms.

And no, Magic is a very, very, very....vague. Word.

Especially if it were used to explain advanced technology.

If anything, technology is its own magical art, where hours, and hours of studying wizard lore. Or else it will destroy the idiot wizard.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Magick only seems vague to those who dont understand it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

And technology looks like magic for those who wont understand it.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Let me give you all a Hint.

Franz Bardon.

Go read up his books and you will understand why "Technology" .. including mobile phones and computers and what not .. are manifestations of "Magickal" powers and spirits..

Technology is just a mere tiny shadow of what True Magick can be.

Flying and Levitation for eg. Instead of using machines to manipulate the laws of gravity, the true developed magician can use his own powers to manipulate the laws of gravity. Depending on technology to manipulate the laws of the universe is like chaining up both your hands and both your feet in a MMA match.

The amount of magick which you can manipulate depends on how advanced the technology is for those technophiles and what's worse these technologies can be cut off and destroyed any time.

In a duel between a fully developed magician and a fully developed technomancer.. the technomancer will lose 101 times out of a 100 matches.. cos all the magician needs to do is to target the technomancer's devices and the technomancer will be exposed while the magician is totally invulnerable as his own power is inside of him!...
edit on 20-1-2014 by YourGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hmmm...The day the wizard doesn't need a space ship, a few tools, and some sense.

Advanced technology is forever far from magic, even if it looks magical. And your statement sounds medieval to me. To be able to do such things, still requires technical know how. Even if we could't understand yet, it like how the earth was the center of the universe.

Lol. I think you miss understood the will of the Gods.

Also, spirituality and technology do not go hand and hand, unless it respecting certain...safety protocols.
Unless it ever does get to the point where technology can interact with will and thought.

Which is forver beyond my primitive comprehension.
However, I think they would get themselves blown up a few times.
edit on 20-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join